Stalk Talk!

luna65

Catching up to this thread...you guys crack me up, hee

ROFLMAO.gif

EEEEEEE!!! CALII, THIS IS SO FREAKIN' CUUUUTE!!!

ROFLMAO.gifROFLMAO.gifROFLMAO.gif

OMG DECEASED MUSICIANS SCENTS

ELVIS- BANANA BREAD PEANUT BUTTER MOONSHINE

2PAC- INK- PAPER- GUN POWDER- TOBACCO- GOLD- WITH CHARISMA

JANIS JOPLIN- FUR- SUDE -WHISKEY- DAISIES AND BOBBY MCGEE

JIM MORRISON--Masculine skin musk, whiskey, WOOD (yeah), and Dirty Old Man phero PUH-LEEEEESSSSE?!?!!!!!??? Wait. Maybe I should do a PE of that!!! *drool*

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the dead musicians.

Yeah - suddenly everyone loves ya when you are gone, especially when there is a big will involved ... haha. :lol:

I got John Lennon! But what does that mean...?

Not sure - you are into short oriental women lol?

Not sure - you are into short oriental women lol?

...who do really weird performance art...

:)

But then again, those of us who are Jimi must purchase some lighter fluid....

ETA:

BUT I AM NOT SETTING MY STRAT ON FIRE. I love you Jimi, but you did it already, and better than anyone else.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: It does feel like a long time. I do enjoy the suspense, though. The foreplay is unbearable...not.... B):666: Wonder if there'll be another Special Delivery for Valentine's? I'd dig the living daylights out of a really dark chocolatey version!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: It does feel like a long time. I do enjoy the suspense, though. The foreplay is unbearable...not.... B):666: Wonder if there'll be another Special Delivery for Valentine's? I'd dig the living daylights out of a really dark chocolatey version!

oooh something like all the chocolate and rose scents ever created?????

I have done this three times and it never comes up with an answer.

That's cuz you're one of a kind, QG! One of a kind! :lol:

That's cuz you're one of a kind, QG! One of a kind!

Or Maybe because Boy George is still alive! :lol:

Or Maybe because Boy George is still alive! :lol:

Ewwwwwww!! So much for the hunky avi image, QG!

Ewwwwwww!! So much for the hunky avi image, QG!

OK - Julio Iglesias is still alive and not bald. Your world is back in order. :lol:

What does "swearing off" mean? You're not going to leave us, are you?

NEVER MARA!! I was just telling Halo that one of the reasons I posted my Full Monty was to remind myself how many lovelies I HAVE and SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH... but you never fail to tempt me, foul temptress! :LuvU396:

Edited by katz

NEVER MARA!! I was just telling Halo that one of the reasons I posted my Full Monty was to remind myself how many lovelies I HAVE and SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH... but you never fail to tempt me, foul temptress! :LuvU396:

Oh, whew. I don't care if you buy anything or not, I just would be sooo sad if you didn't hang out with us anymore!

:LuvU396:!!!!!

Oh, whew! I was just checking my email and thought we were losing katz! *wipes sweat from forehead* :heart:

OK - Julio Iglesias is still alive and not bald. Your world is back in order. :lol:

QG. You are simply too overpowering for that quiz. I would liken you to Igor Stravinsky or Ralph Vaughan Williams. Well, I think Vaughan Williams was gay, and you are not. So: Franz Liszt.

Oh, I know--COME JOIN THE HENDRIX CLAN!!! :banana011: :banana011: :banana011: :banana011: :banana011: :banana011: :banana011: :banana011: :banana011:

My Hungarian pride pushes for Lizst..!

Wiki Lizst:

After 1842, "Lisztomania" swept across Europe. The reception Liszt enjoyed as a result can be described only as hysterical. Women fought over his silk handkerchiefs and velvet gloves, which they ripped to shreds as souvenirs. Helping fuel this atmosphere was the artist's mesmeric personality and stage presence. Many witnesses later testified that Liszt's playing raised the mood of audiences to a level of mystical ecstasy.[24]

Adding to his reputation was the fact that Liszt gave away much of his proceeds to charity and humanitarian causes. In fact, Liszt had made so much money by his mid-forties that virtually all his performing fees after 1857 went to charity.

Dude rocked! :12_small7:

Excellent -- thank you for bringing up one of the most interesting musicians!!! Dude DID rock!!!

Girrrrl you know how many months I have said.. Ok Victoria this month don't give in to your addiction.. It's been 2 years....

...yeah, but I've been around since '07! :shocked: