Stalk Talk!

luna65

It would be an even better story if you were born and conceived during a big snow storm. Can't you just picture it in your mind ...? :lol: (Yes I remember ... lol. :666: )

Oh ICK! (I'm eating here!). :gross:

Unfortunately, I know exactly when and under what circumstances I was conceived... you bugger! :lol:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, I know exactly when and under what circumstances I was conceived... you bugger! :lol:

Super 8? :lol:

Eggers, I'm pulling my log and marshmallows over to your fire...

I think my baby is coming valentines day!! I thought that months ago, plus I heard it's a full moon, and that labour wards get really busy on the full moon so I think it could happen.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. In ED we always have really busy shifts with lots of extra crazy stuff coming in during full moons. Especially mood & aggression related stuff so more OD's, suicide attempts, assaults, bar brawls, domestic violence etc... And then there's the weird & sometimes funny accidents that come in :D

ED is always a pumping madhouse around the full moon...

Haha! Uh... no. A little more (ick-ily) romantic than Super-8. ;)

LOL - nevermind - I did not mean the motel chain. :D It was even more "ick-ily" haha. :lol:

Eggers, I'm pulling my log and marshmallows over to your fire...

I hope it is in front of a fireplace because I think even the fire would freeze outdoors at this point haha! That is a big jump from Mars to Pluto, princess, especially in that skimpy outfit you were wearing! :lol:

That wouldn't surprise me at all. In ED we always have really busy shifts with lots of extra crazy stuff coming in during full moons. Especially mood & aggression related stuff so more OD's, suicide attempts, assaults, bar brawls, domestic violence etc... And then there's the weird & sometimes funny accidents that come in :D

My wife and I track what phase the moon is in and tell each other "Watch out - full moon is here" because it is soooo true.

This thread always goes a little "south" right with the anticipation building right before the NRs come out and I think with the cold everyone has cabin fever on top of that!

Edited by quietguy

I can well believe it! I try and stay away from there at the best of times anyway :P

I'm really glad we're having a homebirth so I can keep out of hospital full stop.

Soooo anyone getting irritable yet??! I think after the no releases for dec, I'm kinda settled, I've become set in waiting, whereas toward the end of the month I'm normally crazy!

LOL - nevermind - I did not mean the motel chain. :D It was even more "ick-ily" haha. :lol:

This thread always goes a little "south" right with the anticipation building right before the NRs come out and I think with the cold everyone has cabin fever on top of that!

Eeeeewww! That's 8x ick-ily!

I TOTALLY have cabin fever. For my birthday gift, I told BF I wanted to NOT have to go anywhere or do anything I don't want to do, until I go back to work on the 21st. I only meant social occasions, 'cause last year, the whole month of holidays was taken up with social events every 3 friggin' days, and by the time I went back to work I hadn't felt I'd had a rest at all - I was too busy! I think he took me literally though, 'cause I haven't had to shovel the walk, go to the store, or leave the house AT ALL for 3 whole days! Every time I say I need to go somewhere/do something outside, he jumps right up! :lol: So now I'm getting a little stir-crazy. I guess I shoulda been careful of what I wished for!

Now I'm stuck here, doing this: :ph34r:

Eeeeewww! That's 8x ick-ily!

You said you knew all the details! :D Plus the fact it is such a sensitive subject for you I was beginning to think you had thrown the wrong tape in the VCR player one day! What with everybody taping themselves in action nowadays I figure it may only be a matter of time until one of the kids comes back from a sleepover and in additon to watching the advertised "feature film", they accidentally got a dose of "mom & dad pron".

Now ... how to convice Mrs. QG to make a home movie ... hmmmmmmm :lol: (Hint: I doubt that will ever happen haha!)

I TOTALLY have cabin fever. For my birthday gift, I told BF I wanted to NOT have to go anywhere or do anything I don't want to do, until I go back to work on the 21st. :lol: So now I'm getting a little stir-crazy. I guess I shoulda been careful of what I wished for!

We guys are good at that. On more than one occassion my wife has had to call a halt to, elaborate on or otherwise change a statement she had seemed so emphatic about earlier. It is almost like having a trickster genie in the bottle - you have to be very specific sometimes with us! But if he is helping a lot with the household chores, maybe you broke even lol.

Edited by quietguy

You said you knew all the details! :D Plus the fact it is such a sensitive subject for you I was beginning to think you had thrown the wrong tape in the VCR player one day! What with everybody taping themselves in action nowadays I figure it may only be a matter of time until one of the kids comes back from a sleepover and in additon to watching the advertised "feature film", they accidentally got a dose of "mom & dad pron".

Now ... how to convice Mrs. QG to make a home movie ... hmmmmmmm :lol: (Hint: I doubt that will ever happen haha!)

We guys are good at that. On more than one occassion my wife has had to call a halt to, elaborate on or otherwise change a statement she had seemed so emphatic about earlier. It is almost like having a trickster genie in the bottle - you have to be very specific sometimes with us! But if he is helping a lot with the household chores, maybe you broke even lol.

I didn't say I knew ALL the deets. *shivers* Just the circumstances. :lol:

Yes. I think I ought to be more careful about how I word things. We're going on day 4 now, of my not having to go outside/do anything/get anything/go anywhere. I don't mind him helping with the household stuff though. S'kinda nice not to have to shovel, especially with all the snow we've got. He shoveled a path and the sidewalk yesterday, and if you laid a piece of glass across our front lawn, from the house to the road, it would look like the tunnels in an ant farm or rodent den. It looks hilarious! And I didn't have to lift a finger. I didn't even have to ask! :o There's a lesson to be learned here... ;)

Hope you are dressed warm! :D

Mountain Mamas are ALWAYS prepared. If I am not warm enough, I will find a coyote to wrap around myself.

Weeelllll...or maybe just drink a bunch of whiskey instead. Less fur and fewer fangs involved. :)

I can't wait!!!!

YOU KNOW SOMETHING DON'T YOU!!!

~I think she knows something. We should duct tape Halo to a wall and tickle her until she screams.~

WHAT DO YOU KNOW, HALO?!?

:Emoticons0424:

Mountain Mamas are ALWAYS prepared. If I am not warm enough, I will find a coyote to wrap around myself.

Weeelllll...or maybe just drink a bunch of whiskey instead. Less fur and fewer fangs involved. :)

YOU KNOW SOMETHING DON'T YOU!!!

~I think she knows something. We should duct tape Halo to a wall and tickle her until she screams.~

WHAT DO YOU KNOW, HALO?!?

:Emoticons0424:

Spill the beans, Halo, or it's duck tape and feathers for you!

Be careful Halo, JD might fly in during a break in the weather ... haha! :D

I can't wait!!!!

Hummm really Halo, tell us more! :)

Are there any snuggly indoor winter scents??

A Voodoo Doughnut scent?

If Ducky flies all the way to see me I will tell her all about the special one!

AUGHHHHHHH!!!

Now someone needs to duct tape ME to the wall and tickle me 'til I pass out so I stop speculating!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I HEARD THAT. No comments about me just wanting the tape!)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Well I'm pretty sure you guys will think it's special. I do.

So, the special one is for us guys, not you ladies. Sorry. Well, not really haha! :lol:

Good. My behaviour is totally normal and justified.

I've just been to slobber all over the artfire site for a bit as a temporary fix.

You're totally normal. Totally justified. It's been two months! LOL! We are totally justified in being geeks.

Is the Artfire site back up and running? I checked it out last night or the night before, and the holiday message was still up. I know where I'm going... :D Happy stalking!

We ARE totally normal and justified.

I think I'll be right-justified for a moment here.

Okay now I'm left-justified.

Now I'll desist and just STALK!!! :ph34r:

(center justified now. LOVE Y'ALL!)

:burning-heart:

*runs back into the forest cackling madly*

Edited by ElizabethOSP