Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, bruja said:

Iโ€™m hoping for someting similar to Allumette w/Perfect Match ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Yes! ย That would be a welcome rebrew. I wasnโ€™t around for that one.ย 

9 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Pumpkin OCCO Weenie!!

Can I call it Pump it Up?

:funny_ladybird:

ย 

Yes!ย  Either that or "Just Pump It".ย  That reminds me of the Chris Rock SNL rap parody for the Nikey Turkey.ย  Make your "turkey" big enough for your whole family.ย  It just sounds sexual.ย  You can Google it.ย  Circa 1990 when Nike had those shoes with pump button on them. ย  Anyways, that skit is kind of a joke around our house. ย :smiley-laughing024:

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

we should just do a set with the filthiest sounding names we can think of. Maybe for Next Valentine's :D

ย 

Oh, yay!!!!ย 

Just curious, what notes are in Bag of Dicks? Please have it pair well with Balls!

1 hour ago, oceanjewel said:

I would love a rebrew of Balls! It would fit right in with that theme

I just realized this week that there's Sexpionage in my Balls! Considering the reaction that phero gets me, it's coming out to play this week.

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

I just realized this week that there's Sexpionage in my Balls! Considering the reaction that phero gets me, it's coming out to play this week.

That was another thing you beat me toย :D

On 8/31/2019 at 9:08 AM, Potion Master said:

ย 

we should just do a set with the filthiest sounding names we can think of. Maybe for Next Valentine's :D

ย 

You realize we've floated that idea before, right?ย 

6 minutes ago, luna65 said:

ย 

You realize we've floated that idea before, right?ย 

What were the best names imagined?

On 8/31/2019 at 11:08 AM, Potion Master said:

Occo Weenie Pump it is then. ย lol

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Awesome!ย  How romantic!ย 

ย 

On 8/31/2019 at 10:27 AM, Eastwood22 said:

Oh, yay!!!!ย 

Just curious, what notes are in Bag of Dicks? Please have it pair well with Balls!

ย 

Ye gods I don't really remember...I think one of them was Cooch something and another was Vagazzle or something like that?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bruja said:

I know this is a long shot, but in NRs there are a few winter/Christmasy scents...so my heart is hoping weโ€™ll get new spell potions for Decemberโ€™s NRs...

ย 

That's the plan. Spell Potions are great to start off a new year. :)

15 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

ย 

That's the plan. Spell Potions are great to start off a new year. :)

ย 

You just made my shitty day beautiful and my heart fullย โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

• 1 month later...

Yes, it's that time of the year.ย  We are already starting to get dried out in my house!!!ย  We've had some unnaturally cold weather for this time of the year.ย  I've started "buttering" again.ย  I hope PotionMaster spends some time crafting new moisturizing options.ย  ๐Ÿค—

1 hour ago, Eve said:

Iโ€™m in dire need of sugar scrubs, and more body butter. Just throwing it out there! ย 
ย 

ย 

My wife can relate to this.ย :Emoticons10311:

On 11/17/2019 at 11:26 PM, Eve said:

Iโ€™m in dire need of sugar scrubs, and more body butter. Just throwing it out there! ย 
ย 

ย 

Iโ€™m getting there myself. Just opened my last scrub, and I have one unopened body butter left, although I still have 2 opened that have a bit left. Massage butter too!ย 

• 1 month later...

Hello!!! Apologies for being so scarce lately. ย We've been moving and my computer died right after I finished the last collection. Didn't want to buy a new one before I had a place to put it in my new office!ย 

ย 

The answer is YES, there will be a Pherotineย and it's going to be spectacular but it's also going to be late. ย Spectacular because Dr Stone is making us a bunch of brand new blends to replace everything we've lost from our old supplier. I'm so excited for these as there is no one on earth better than Stone and he finally found time to formulate for us again. The man is insanely busy and flies all around the country constantly so getting his undivided attention is a rare and special thing!ย He's making us new formulationsย for Super Sexy and Bang, Gotcha, Popularity, and Girl/Girl. As well as replenishing our whole supply of single molecules so I can formulate too. They are supposed to arrive around the end of January. And since my perfume ingredients are currently all packed away, the realistic release date for the Pherotine collection looks like it will be sometime in March.ย 

ย 

But let me tell you, your jaws will drop when you see our new LP castle. You'll want to start saving your pennies for a pilgrimage to Portland. ย The place can be described as nothing less than MAGICAL!!!ย 

ย 

Pictures to follow soon! ย 

3 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Hello!!! Apologies for being so scarce lately. ย We've been moving and my computer died right after I finished the last collection. Didn't want to buy a new one before I had a place to put it in my new office!ย 

ย 

The answer is YES, there will be a Pherotineย and it's going to be spectacular but it's also going to be late. ย Spectacular because Dr Stone is making us a bunch of brand new blends to replace everything we've lost from our old supplier. I'm so excited for these as there is no one on earth better than Stone and he finally found time to formulate for us again. The man is insanely busy and flies all around the country constantly so getting his undivided attention is a rare and special thing!ย He's making us new formulationsย for Super Sexy and Bang, Gotcha, Popularity, and Girl/Girl. As well as replenishing our whole supply of single molecules so I can formulate too. They are supposed to arrive around the end of January. And since my perfume ingredients are currently all packed away, the realistic release date for the Pherotine collection looks like it will be sometime in March.ย 

ย 

But let me tell you, your jaws will drop when you see our new LP castle. You'll want to start saving your pennies for a pilgrimage to Portland. ย The place can be described as nothing less than MAGICAL!!!ย 

ย 

Pictures to follow soon! ย 

ย 

Whoo!ย  Gives me time to save up for Pherotine goodness!ย  Dr Stone came up with Charisma, correct?ย  LOVE that blend!ย :Emoticons10311: