Stalk Talk!

luna65

Phero samples and a set of phero enhanced scents.

Oh yeah! It's all coming back to me now. Thanks!

It's not a seasonal or holiday theme. Pheromas is a collection of pheromone-enhanced scents, but the collections run the gambit of scent types - a little bit of everything, almost - in that the scents will compliment the intent of whatever phero blend is included.

Well, then--I have no idea what I'd want! I'll just go ahead and let Mara tell me what I need. ;)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impatiently waiting, credit card cocked and loaded, fingers twitching

My dad knows there is something big coming in the perfume arena....he had the talk with me this weekend...told me if I spent on the credit card this month he was going to cut me off!! lol I have been trying to come up with a way to at least get the sampler.. what a month for this to happen!! it's that sale in September that did me in...I thought he was going to kill me when he got the bill!! ;)

yea bring on the Pheromas! im SOOOO EXCITED for this!!! Can't think of anything cooler right now.

I can't be certain but since the store opened, we typically get the forum notice right before the store does their Friday night soiree. So I guessing we will find out labels on Thursday, notes maybe Friday or over the weekend. So I am stalking all day Thursday for sure!

Haha Birkeys!!! Does he know about the damage on the trade boards yet? You killed it on a few threads!!! Nice work!

My dad knows nothing about my paypal credit, which is maxed!! lol He and my mom keep asking what my balance is and I change the subject..they just paid it off last year for Christmas...I don't want you all to think my parents support me...I sold my house a couple of years ago and I gave everything to my parents to use as needed instead of paying this and that...the only problem, that I did not forsee at the time, is that they know everything I do spending wise! ;)

I am getting sooooo antsy while waiting for the NRs to be posted!! I know tomorrow night they will be available in the store, but I keep hoping we will at least get to preview the labels!!! :D

I have to believe they are coming out today or tomorrow. I am sure they are working like elves on these for us!!

I know...I often wonder if Mara ever sleeps!! Between NRs, PEs, the new shop and everything else...I don't know how she (and her crew) does it!!

Edited by TheBirkeys

• 3 weeks later...

Is it too early to be thinking of December NRs? Phero month wasn't too crazy for me since I'm not wearing pheros like I used to....

I'm hoping for a Garland and Lace type minus the Lace. Or something really cozy and warm cookie-like. Or a pretty sugar plum icy something! And a cop laced scent for cuddly and cold nights ;)

Edited by hearts

Is it too early to be thinking of December NRs? Phero month wasn't too crazy for me since I'm not wearing pheros like I used to....

I'm hoping for a Garland and Lace type minus the Lace. Or something really cozy and warm cookie-like. Or a pretty sugar plum icy something! And a cop laced scent for cuddly and cold nights ;)

Haha hearts I think we've all thought about it already too!

Nope. I'm hoping for a Merry rebrew too. Phero enhanced with LFN ;)

If I'm dreaming I'm going all the way.

lol my stalking technique is rusty. I can't find the Ninja.

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

I'm excited because I just reviewed the January 2015 releases (Valentine's Collection) and although I started her later in the year, I went back and ordered a few of them like Bawdy Babe and Inspire Desire. I'm hoping this year's Valentine's Collection is equally as good!

I wonder if tomorrow is the First Friday event for the store (since last Friday was a holiday). . if so, we'll hear about the NR soon!!!

Any itty bitty hints for what we'll see in our January releases so we can start a whole speculation tidal wave thread?

I'm really thinking we need a Powerball winning spell potion and then we can all buy $5 shares and split the pot.

Soooo...hypothetically speaking...if I just happened to be sitting here right now plotting my next order, should I wait to submit in case something is coming down the pipe in a few days that I may need? This is all hypothetical...of course.

I know this isn't the right place to ask a question most likely..so forgive me in advance! I plead newbie status! But I was wondering...how do you tell if a scent is permanent, seasonal, limited edition? I am getting my next order and really want some "Awake". It is still able to be ordered but will that change soon?Do I need to grab it soon?

Soooo...hypothetically speaking...if I just happened to be sitting here right now plotting my next order, should I wait to submit in case something is coming down the pipe in a few days that I may need? This is all hypothetical...of course.

I know this isn't the right place to ask a question most likely..so forgive me in advance! I plead newbie status! But I was wondering...how do you tell if a scent is permanent, seasonal, limited edition? I am getting my next order and really want some "Awake". It is still able to be ordered but will that change soon?Do I need to grab it soon?

I think you can use this cart trick to find out how many bottles are left in the inventory: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8934

On Etsy, there's a little drop down box on the right that shows the number of bottles left in stock.

Here's the list of permanent blends: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7973&hl=permanent

Some of the November phero-enhanced scents are permanent though and don't seem to have been added to the list yet.

I think if something isn't on that list it's considered limited edition and will be available for purchase until all the bottles sell out, and then it's gone unless Mara does a rebrew in the future. I'm a newbie too though, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong!

Edited by Midnight Requiem

Just assume they are limited edition. 99% are. It should be noted if they are permanent. Or you can always just ask. But yeah you might want to wait to order because good good stuff is coming soon.

:purr:

Is it legal to ask for a hold or reserve on a couple of bottles in order to prevent higher shipping costs? Because you know I do not want to offend those lovely peeps that ship me the goodness for free :-)

But if Awake sells out, I am planning an epic fit. I think I will fling myself in the floor and cry. And piss myself. On purpose.

I always get January blues.....and February Blues....I just hate cold weather period! I could use warm,cozy,sexy...

• 1 month later...