Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this forum was a woman, she'd have gotten a restraining order on me weeks ago!

Haha - you are good! We all start out with questions.

Thanks Quiet Guy. If you could see the mess of sample scent riches in front of me, you'd feel bad for me. Almost.

If you could see the mess of sample scent riches I have in my drawer, you might organize an intervention lol. :lol:

What about if you can fill four gallon-size ziploc bags with LPMP trial vials? How big of a problem is that? :lol:

That is four big problems - but only because it is probably hard to tell what samples are in each bag haha!

• 3 months later...

I want to know the theme! I'm impatient, haha.

I hope Canada Post deigns to deliver my package that I already ordered one of these days. It should have been here by now, but now they're saying April 4th or so. I do not understand them...

I'm still handling the pherotines! Please don't get too far ahead of me. Actually, I'm still working out the 2016 pherotines.

We tend not to announce it ahead of time unless it's a yearly tradition (i.e. Pherotine or the holidays).

I know, I know.I haven't even gotten my Pherotine order yet, lol. I'm just snoopy.

ETA: What about a hint? A teaser?

Edited by Lainey

I'm still handling the pherotines! Please don't get too far ahead of me. Actually, I'm still working out the 2016 pherotines.

Which ones were the 2016 ones? I forget.

I want to knooooowwww!!!!

Soon...

Actually, I'm still working out the 2016 pherotines.

Which ones were the 2016 ones? I forget.

Pherotine began in 2017 - those were the ones with the stained-glass style artwork labels. 2016 was the Ivory Cats Collection for Valentine's.

ETA: What about a hint? A teaser?

Don't have one, sorry.

omg, this forum needs so much work! I am going to try to figure out how to add the teazer pictures now...wish me luck.

Hint wise....all I can say is, think SPRING! and also, you will die of da kyootness.

It looks like there is NO WAY for me to fix this issue where people cannot reply to my posts or any mod's thread for that matter, until the board people come and fix it. So I am going to suggest that one of you, ANYONE starts a thread in the NR section and you guys can reply about the PEs and NRs there until this is fixed. SO SORRY! Let's see if this works. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

No. Mara generally does New Releases every other month now for the last couple years. Next Collection will be the Summer Releases.

Thankfully! I can't keep up as it is now.

I kinda fancy the idea of the Driveby Fruiting spray. It’s has a full 1000mcg Levitation blend. I had to double-take at that. Is this the only one that is like that? Is this along the lines where product pages say “customizations welcome”? Could I pick a 1000 strength Levitation in any scent if I wanted? 

12 hours ago, melisse said:

I kinda fancy the idea of the Driveby Fruiting spray. It’s has a full 1000mcg Levitation blend. I had to double-take at that. Is this the only one that is like that? Is this along the lines where product pages say “customizations welcome”? Could I pick a 1000 strength Levitation in any scent if I wanted? 

I have the spray, I love it, and Mara can make any magical thing you want! My understanding is that when it's "boosted" in a reg scent, it's 1000mcg's, pheroma's (offered as phero scent) are 333mcgs, the UN's are ALSO 1000mcg's. (thanks for correct info Halo!) But often times, less is more, and alcohol and oil diffuse differently.

Here's a thread on phero mcg's with Mara's input.

I like Nu-Trix's Mad Mixes & Combos Results thread.

Also, let me quote Dolly directly here from her PHERO BASE TUTORIAL:

"I see posts about how to compare the amount of pheros in a drop, swipe, or spray.....I am assuming this is because people want to duplicate results, regardless of the base used. This is NOT a valid comparison. Sprays diffuse in a totally different way than oils or silicones, and the alcohol/DPG spray blend adds yet another variable. Therefore, the comparison is like apples to oranges. I suggest that when you find a blend that works for you, if you try a new medium, start from SCRATCH with finding your sweet spot.....treat it as a totally new blend. Start slowly, with a tiny amount, and work your way up. As for the same base, but a new application METHOD, a little common sense goes a long way. Still start slowly.....one or two drops....and work your way up."

I highly recommend you read both her entire Phero Base thread and her NEWBIES AND SEX BLENDS thread.

Edited by Eastwood22
Halo knows better

I just added a 1000mcg version of Peace and Calm to my plans. I work in home health care. I’m in close contact with people who might find it annoying to have someone’s obvious perfume in their home. I’m thinking an extra strong phero would mean using less, therefore less scent. Just a mild, fresh-washed laundry scent to mask it. 

I’m finding my cats don’t like the pheros, and they tell me about it! One cat in particular has noticed my wrist points and will actually get up out of my lap, turn around and yowl at me in a pissed off tone. Then she tries to lay across both of them to prevent the off-gassing. They especially hate the sprays - I can get away with the roll ons around my cats easier. 

Edit to add:  Hey wait... as a 60/40 spray lover, I think I may be erring in which characteristic is annoying to me cats. If it’s the immediate blast, I can do that away from them, maybe it is the OIL part that annoys them?

Now I’m thinking I should choose instead toward 100% alcohol, just be away from then while it’s drying. Enjoy my Balm Balm’s initial relaxing spritz & drydown, THEN join them.

Ya think that’s better, cat wise?

Edited by melisse
Afterthoughts

Melisse, I'm sorry, my pets like the pheros. The last thing I want to do is annoy my cats, I try hard to avoid their disdain. My most standoffish cat loves SS4W.