We just secured an AMAZING guest artist. The labels will be gorgeous, I tell you, gorgeous.

2 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

We just secured an AMAZING guest artist. The labels will be gorgeous, I tell you, gorgeous.

Ooooh nioceeee ?. I’ve seen the art styles from past years when going back and looking at other perfumes. Hmm I can’t wait to see indeed ? I’m an artsy artist myself. 

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

Oh YAY!  Yes, totally faboo, people!

I can't wait to see them (and smell them too, of course)!

Oooh, I'm very interested in the labels now!

On 9/14/2018 at 11:41 AM, Potion Master said:

@Potion Master I seriously might be coming for first Friday party this year. My man asked what I wanted to do for my bday, and my birthday is the week before. Flights to Portland are reasonable, and sleeping in hotels with no children to wake me up makes me happy. 

12 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Potion Master I seriously might be coming for first Friday party this year. My man asked what I wanted to do for my bday, and my birthday is the week before. Flights to Portland are reasonable, and sleeping in hotels with no children to wake me up makes me happy. 

I’m jealous ? Mine is the week of but I’m too far away 

3 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

I’m jealous ? Mine is the week of but I’m too far away 

Another Libra! I'm in Oakland so it's a short flight.

Eastwood, you can do early reviews!!!  The only problem is you may want to buy everything in the store.  I’ve been there (and made a special trip to fly from LA simply to see the store during the first month of being unemployed last year) and the final cost of that trip. .well, I’m not proud of my lack of control : )

On 9/14/2018 at 8:41 PM, Potion Master said:

I am looking forward to see them.

On 9/16/2018 at 9:49 AM, johnsonlisa90012 said:

Eastwood, you can do early reviews!!!  The only problem is you may want to buy everything in the store.  I’ve been there (and made a special trip to fly from LA simply to see the store during the first month of being unemployed last year) and the final cost of that trip. .well, I’m not proud of my lack of control : )

I think I might have to put that trip off a little longer because my man will be in upstate NY for work that weekend, it turns out. So first Friday is out but maybe still in October. I could go without him but his nose is so strong and his opinions matter, it would be like going hunting for the weekend and sending your bloodhound to a dog boarding facility.

We're working on them now! :)

I’m guessing the next two weeks you all will be very busy shipping orders ?  ? I might wait til the high volume shipments die down.... But the weenies will have a sampler pack like you did with the summer and spring scents correct?

1 hour ago, luna65 said:

We're working on them now! :)

Yes, every seasonal collection is available in a sampler set.

Also will the UN sprays be offered as trials in November this year? If so I might be able to hold off for a bit... I really want to be able to gauge the effectiveness of a Phero with UNscented so I can opt in for a big bottle and layer it with my own scents accordingly. 

We do that in February now (Pherotine) as opposed to November (Pheromas); that's been for a few years now.

45 minutes ago, luna65 said:

We do that in February now (Pherotine) as opposed to November (Pheromas); that's been for a few years now.

Damn it ?! Ugh yeah I was reading an old UN thread (Gotcha). And one of the members said November... And I tried to look in the New  releases section and didn’t see it when I scanned Pheromas except one a few years back... But thank you, I guess I can go ahead and just splurge on them now since I personally don’t think I can wait that long ??.

Soooo....

Anyone get anything in the mail? I'm anxiously awaiting reviews as well as my Weenies.

4 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Soooo....

Anyone get anything in the mail? I'm anxiously awaiting reviews as well as my Weenies.

(Im)patiently waiting for mine. Scheduled for Tuesday delivery

1 hour ago, oceanjewel said:

(Im)patiently waiting for mine. Scheduled for Tuesday delivery

Me too! :)

I've gotten a heads up that it's reached my local sorting facility, but that doesn't mean it's coming tomorrrow. I'm the most "worried" about Mommy's Little Monster, I really want it to work for me and I don't know if I've had anything with hay that I liked, I think because it's usually paired with florals? I dunno. 

Mine still haven't shipped yet. *impatient fidgeting* Looking forward to seeing everyone's reviews, though! :D

Mine is at my local post office :D Which is already closed ^_^

On 9/14/2018 at 11:41 AM, Potion Master said:

I decided that I need Z-Day in a spray for just this reason!