Stalk Talk!

luna65

Ok, here's something that may excite you...you get a free bottle this month because one of your posts inspired me. :wink2:

Oh my goodness...excite me...exciiiiiite me??! I was flapping my hands with excitement 'til my kids joined in but asked what on earth I was doing! Woweeeee! This made my afternoon. :LuvU396:

I'm not sure what I inspired (please don't have killed your neighbours lol)...ponders...

Potion that gives neighbours painfully pitched tinnitus until removal of windchimes? Just kidding!

The Fluffy White Angel Bunnies?

Something with kewra??!

Something that makes you sleep like the dead?

I dunno, but wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop, it's so exciting!!!!!!! Maybe I should go reread my own posts!

:KITTY_~12: purrrrr...happy this evening!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg is it time yet???? Just received my heavenly box of NRs for May!! I can't handle loving another whole month of NR's

Maybe all of June will have tons and tons of honey and Civit and Sandalwood, that way I won't buy any!

*jumps up and down waving hand in air* Sandalwood!!! Meeeeeeeeee!!!

B)

Sometimes the Sandalwood works though, like in Sensual Harmony.. which I love and wore all weekend..

Maybe it should be a Violet and Peach month then, because those really go haywire on me

Omg is it time yet???? Just received my heavenly box of NRs for May!! I can't handle loving another whole month of NR's

Maybe all of June will have tons and tons of honey and Civit and Sandalwood, that way I won't buy any!

If you wish tons of honey on June you're only going to doom ME!!!! :lol:

I predict Wedding Scents. And some Apple Pie Maybe a dad scent for Father's Day.

Ooh maybe some Apple Pie Ala mode.

I loooved Candy Apple Cutie from last summer- glad I stocked up because that one is almost gone. ( I know because I checked, I hoarded, I stocked )

I predict Wedding Scents. And some Apple Pie Maybe a dad scent for Father's Day.

I loooved Candy Apple Cutie from last summer- glad I stocked up because that one is almost gone. ( I know because I checked, I hoarded, I stocked )

Oooh how about Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream? That was my Dad's fave, so it screams FATHER'S DAY to me...but it's certainly not a traditional masculine scent.

HA! How about Dad's New Tie pheroed with Swimming with Sharks? With Sandal and teak and silk.........Maybe I should do a PE in June. :)

All this pie talk is reminding me of this scene in Juno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YlGbMAU1h8

A-well-a everybody's heard about the s-s-s-stalk, stalk, stalk, ss-stalk's the word, a wella stalk, a stalk, THE STALK IS THE WORD.

PLEASE TO SHOW THE NRS SO CAN PLACE NEW ORDER INCL MAY BOTTLES

Is it legal to stalk now? I got a couple of illegal stalks in there a couple of days ago...

Du wop, stalk-stalk

Du wop, stalk-stalk...

ETA lol Tyvey!

Edited by Eggers

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Oooooooh, yeeaaaahhhhhh! REALLY drooling for the write-ups!!! B)

WHAT DO WE WANT?

DESCRIPTIONS

WHEN DO WE WANT 'EM?

NAO

[THE VILLAGEFOLK ARE POUNDING DOWN THE CASTLE DOORS]

A riot iss an ugly ting...und I tink iss JUST ABOUT TIME VEE HAD VUN!!! :frankensmiley:

(day-yum! Been dying to use the Frankie!!! :) )

Edited by ElizabethOSP

*rummages in bag for restraining order and bibs*

:lol:

Really great summer smellies this month, y'all!

I thought I was going to be lucky (due to our time difference) but I'm stalking, just like most ladies! Oh yes, I managed to log onto the VPN over the weekend and I saw the labels for the first time! They are sooo cute! Got to show my Japanese colleague when I get my box!