Stalk Talk!

luna65

LOL, none of the above.

Unpacking continues to be the order of the day; it's a bona-fide miracle that Mara can do her actual job right now! :D

Hell, it took me the better part of year to unpack the last time I moved, but then again I was six months pregnant so that probably had something to do with it.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unpacking continues to be the order of the day; it's a bona-fide miracle that Mara can do her actual job right now! :D

Exactly! With all the moves I have done, I can only imagine what it must be like trying to lay everything out in their new place so they can actually access things appropriately.

"Appropriate" . . . "Appropriate" Hmmmm. . .

1. Moving/transition theme due to the new digs. Can't imagine how to execute that theme, though.

2. The Great Northwest, another "appropriate" theme a la the new digs. But a geographical theme?? Difficult.

Weather related? Even more difficult.

3. Of course, a seasonal theme would be appropriate. But which season?

OK, Luna. The feathers are coming off, the duck tape is rolling out. MOAR CLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD, maybe its theme is Intervention like the show. If Mara wasn't sure what a bunch of addicts we were before, cutting us off since November has proven that. Maybe a nice mellow foodie scent named Bong Baby Bong?

JD, maybe its theme is Intervention like the show. If Mara wasn't sure what a bunch of addicts we were before, cutting us off since November has proven that. Maybe a nice mellow foodie scent named Bong Baby Bong?

:lol: Love it, Storemy! Maybe that's what Halo meant when she said we'd go "apeshit" with the NRs-- she knew we'd be feeding the monkey on our backs! :chimp82:

Lol. Indeed!!!!

Let's see... Phero enhanced with Dom: "Crack" that Whip

Dope Go Breaking my Heart

OK, Luna. The feathers are coming off, the duck tape is rolling out. MOAR CLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My involvement in the Lifestyle means I've seen much worse. ;)

I live alone, so I've only been able to discuss this situation with the dog and cat. The german shepherd, being the ever vigilant soul that he is, is telling me, "check the stalk thread, check the stalk thread, check the stalk thread". The cat, however……."chill, it's just perfume". I listened to the dog this morning.

Ha!! This has been shared here before but you reminded me of it. A bit of lulz for the stalkers

:smiley-laughing024::rofl222:OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH! ICAN'TBREATH!ICAN'TBREATH! TOOOOOOOFUNNY!!! :rofl222:

* wipes tears from eyes, holds tummy due to side stitches*

I even shared that with my hubby - this man doesn't belly laugh at much - but THIS did him in - hilarious!!! :lol: FANFREAKINGTASTIC!

Oh yeah and.the reason I came here..

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

*rustle rustle*

I am guessing scents heavily toward V-day. Since we are already a third of the way through Jan...ordering samples, testing and then bottles would take it right up until then. Given this is "Love Potion" it is like Valentines Day every day around here. The first full moon of the new year called the "Wolf" moon will be here on the 15th...so I think that would be a good day to open the flood gates..

I live alone, so I've only been able to discuss this situation with the dog and cat. The german shepherd, being the ever vigilant soul that he is, is telling me, "check the stalk thread, check the stalk thread, check the stalk thread". The cat, however……."chill, it's just perfume". I listened to the dog this morning.

Ha!! This has been shared here before but you reminded me of it. A bit of lulz for the stalkers

:burning-heart: I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

Thanks and the Mrs. loved it too!

:) I really love when the dog offers to help cook. B/c every dog I've ever known does that :)

So true. I'm always tripping over my dog when cooking. But the cat, just walking over him and the bit where he's flipping everyone off, OMG.. so funny.

*hmmmmm...*

:smiley-sex009:

Well, you know if I had any clues, that would be all it would take haha! :lol:

So true. I'm always tripping over my dog when cooking.

My poor dog is forever getting right in my feet and getting a little kick or push.

So true. I'm always tripping over my dog when cooking. Bu

My poor dog is forever getting right in my feet and getting a little kick or push.

LOL. We have one wise frenchie that behaves like a professional tennis ball retriever. She stands back a few feet and waits for opportunity - dashes in, collects the prize and then returns to her position of watchful vigilance. It's hilarious! Now the boxer...well, personal space means nothing to him, unless you remind him that it should HAHAHA! :D

Not to take the fun out of it but it's also interesting in that the interpretation of the cat is from a male point of view.

Oh yes stalking BTW. It's going to be totally today right? :Emoticons04269::Emoticons04269::Emoticons04269:

Edited by StacyK

The kittens don't cook, but Luigi did climb into a dish of leftover roast potatoes i had left in the kitchen covered with a towel. I found him rolling around in it,,,

I'm getting NR irritability now, my patience is gone! I'm at the stage of throwing down my skipping rope in the street and going home in a tantrum!

The kittens don't cook, but Luigi did climb into a dish of leftover roast potatoes i had left in the kitchen covered with a towel. I found him rolling around in it,,,

The worst our cat does is jump up on the breakfast table and lick the bacon on the kids' plates if no one is there to chase her off ... :D

I'm getting NR irritability now, my patience is gone! I'm at the stage of throwing down my skipping rope in the street and going home in a tantrum!

The worst our cat does is jump up on the breakfast table and lick the bacon on the kids' plates if no one is there to chase her off ... :D

My diabetic kitty once ate half a pound of butter overnight! :lol: His glucose count flew off the chart the next day!