Stalk Talk!

luna65

I'm all for stalking and can't wait to see the NRs but I have to admit this first: Luna, that avi is frickin hot!!! I did a double take. Do you have a blow up of that anywhere? LOL

Ok, now that I've said that: Holy shmoly, yippee!!!!!! Can't wait, can't wait! :D

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for stalking and can't wait to see the NRs but I have to admit this first: Luna, that avi is frickin hot!!! I did a double take. Do you have a blow up of that anywhere? LOL

It's here:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=5602&p=321577

I'm dooooone! :ph34r:

OMG OMG the plastic cards are armed and READY!!! :moneyfairy13:

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!!

OMG OMG the plastic cards are armed and READY!!!

They've recovered that quickly from Christmas haha?!?! :lol:

They've recovered that quickly from Christmas haha?!?! :lol:

They needed a serious jump start -- um, it IS negative to positive, right?!

soon people, very soon!

Give me a five minute warning on FB so I can step well out of the way haha! :lol:

The New Releases are UP!!!!! Wooohooo!!!

I'm sorry we didn't get to do this gradually, like we usually do, but I still do not have a working computer in this new place!!!! My web-connecting parts have been delayed until the 23rd!!! I am shuttling files via memory stick across 3 different computers, and do not have online access to my FTP software, so could only go directly into the LP interface. Sooooo, if anyone wants to do me the favor of starting a New Release thread for this month with the images, I would appreciate it, since I currently cannot! Thank you! xoxoxo

So anyway. This is our Valentine's Collection... we want to get them to everyone in time to wear on the Big Day. Our theme is loosely, "Life is like a box of chocolates....Valentine's chocolates, that is!" Thus, much of this collection contains scents of a type you might find in your heart-shaped box full of yummies...as well as appropriate trappings in the form of champagne, honey dust, and the scenty equivalent of sexy undies, :666: A 13 potion set...11 for women, 2 for men, several phero'd and even Aja'd. Heee! Let the games begin!!

I'm trying to do it, but I can't just either save or link to the images, maybe because of the way you had to upload this month?

HI Luna! Just sent you a PM!

Yeah, it's tricky to grab fotos off the site, I usually have to click like 20 times to get the right options to come up. If no one can, I can do it once my hardware gets here on the 23rd. (It was scheduled to show up tomorrow, but they back ordered me! grrr!)

Thank you for taking care of that, Luna!

soon people, very soon!

And you said soon! You call 10.5 hours "soon"?!?! Hahahahaha - you know I am just joking!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

LOL! I just got my "LPMP has sent you a package" email for Jan - I can't begin to think of Feb yet :D

I don't know! Can you believe it?!

Hmm...St Patty's theme....?

:ph34r: *rustle*

My order for the Janurary realeases has not even been shipped yet, so I'm kind of hoping the February releases are still a while away!

It would be great to get my January samplers and test (some of) them and then place an order - with February samples and the January stuff I want a FB of.

But if there are new releases very soon, I am not sure I will be able to contain myself.... :chimp86:

I'm right there with you, ssupytalp! No shipping notice for me yet, I'm stalking my inbox!

I'm actually thinking about not trying any of the Feb NR's so that I can have a little bit of a chance to catch up on some of the older ones I want before they're GGG. But I don't know if I'll be able to stand it...

I'm actually thinking about not trying any of the Feb NR's so that I can have a little bit of a chance to catch up on some of the older ones I want before they're GGG. But I don't know if I'll be able to stand it...

It's hard but I have skipped some months before just to take a breather and catch up. Now I am not endorsing this sort of detox but I will tell you that when you skip it, the following month is even more breathtaking than ever before and you really appreciate them more.

It's hard though, I know that.

I'm not ready for February. It can start to be February on Tuesday, when my January stuff (hopefully) gets here.

I always think about taking a break from the new releases, but I kinda loathe the idea of breaking my sampler-every-month streak. I've gotten one every single month they've been offered for the last 2 years. I love getting to try everything, even if I don't buy any FBs from the set. I can handle not getting the FBs, but I'm too curious to handle not knowing first-hand what everyone is oohing and ahhhing over. It's too stressful.

Well, even if there was a rebrew, it won't be in February. Granted, I would like a rebrew too, I have a 1/4th of a bottle I stopped using when it sold out before I could get a backup.

I'll just give one hint: it will be a seasonal theme, make of that what you will. ;)