WHO ELSE WANTS TO PLAY?

Edited by tyvey

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scent #1: grass, ozone, marshmallow, copal

This one intrigues me for some bizarre reason, :lol:

My idea that I didn't submit to the boss involved Camembert ice cream, milk chocolate, and brandy; it's based on something from one of my favorite novels.

scent #5: antique parchment, dried roses, dusty oak, polident

scent #6: wildflowers, greenhouse gases, melted polar icecap water

scent#7: honeycomb, tree sap, crushed leaves, fresh dirt, bug spray

Luna's right. There WILL be a wide range of scents this month.

No, not a jungle juice kind of thing, I meant the range of fragrances rather than a kitchen-sink type of thing (which generally isn't a good idea in perfumerie anyway).

Well, except for 11!

Well yeah but I would say that's not a kitchen sink blend so much as a "wall of perfume" blend - it's got harmonious notes amped up by the sheer volume of those ingredients used.

Like, "superscents" or something?

Okay...this month's releases have a little bit of everything. :D

SQUEE!!! Thank you, luna! Love you!!!

scent #5: antique parchment, dried roses, dusty oak, polident

scent #6: wildflowers, greenhouse gases, melted polar icecap water

scent#7: honeycomb, tree sap, crushed leaves, fresh dirt, bug spray

Luna's right. There WILL be a wide range of scents this month.

POLIDENT! WOO-HOO!

Well yeah but I would say that's not a kitchen sink blend so much as a "wall of perfume" blend - it's got harmonious notes amped up by the sheer volume of those ingredients used.

BWAAHHH! Girl. This is so intelligently funny that I can't even respond! :w00t: Gods!!!!!

Scent #8: Working in the Garage: Steel, Steamy Daydream motor oil, Leather, Salt

Scent #9 (number 9...number 9...number 9...): Playing Pool in the Garage: Dusty Felt, Beer, Weed, Guitar-Soundhole-Smell, and Afterglow. Heh.

~You took me back to my college days, QG. Thanks! :)

wall of perfume like wall of sound! my fav wall of sound song of all time is DO YOU REALIZE? which I think is so genius it doesn't really exist & is an illusion.

*tj'ing like a champ*

I love duck's polident & greenhouse gasses notes especially.

wall of perfume like wall of sound! my fav wall of sound song of all time is DO YOU REALIZE? which I think is so genius it doesn't really exist & is an illusion.

*tj'ing like a champ*

I love duck's polident & greenhouse gasses notes especially.

Here, I'll magic away the thread-jacking (not that DO YOU REALIZE? needs any excuses) by adding:

Scent no. 10:

Yoshimi Battling Pink Robots: cotton candy, clean girl skin, motor oil, ozone, love, and loss

Edited by donsie

Scent #9 (number 9...number 9...number 9...):

Hahahaha - I have not listened to that in a while! :D

*crickets chirping*

Edited by quietguy

Scent no. 10:

Yoshimi Battling Pink Robots: cotton candy, clean girl skin, motor oil, ozone, love, and loss

Someone actually created a scent based on that concept already; I can't remember if it was ZOMG Scents or Smell Bent.

Someone actually created a scent based on that concept already; I can't remember if it was ZOMG Scents or Smell Bent.

I'm not surprised; I just checked and that album is (eek) 12 years old!

...that which is done is that which shall be done:

and there is no new thing under the sun.

*PSST! Anyone want a shot of Kettel One?*

*or maybe a girl Scout Cookie? they're great with vodka!*

*perfect for whiling away the stalking hours!*

:ph34r:

Or rum ... :D

Haha - are you stalking next month's releases already? :lol:

I'm not surprised; I just checked and that album is (eek) 12 years old!

12 years old already? Why that would mean that you are ... getting old hahahaha! We've been waiting for you .... :lol:

Stalking PEs....

Stalk no more ... until next month lol.

Edited by quietguy

12 years old already? Why that would mean that you are ... getting old hahahaha! We've been waiting for you .... :lol:

They've started putting music I loved at school onto classic rock stations, so I know how things stand! This video basically sums up how I feel about getting older.

Is there an LP to fix this? :Mara_makin_Magick:

Edited by donsie

They've started putting music I loved at school onto classic rock stations, so I know how things stand! This video basically sums up how I feel about getting older.

Is there an LP to fix this? :Mara_makin_Magick:

Stone Cougar! :kiss43:

~Of course, *my* classic rock has long been turned into elevator music. *gigglesnort*

I'm ready to buy stuff!

Me too!!!! I need to know about the cupcake one!

Buy away!! On the odd chance you don't like something - well, that is what the trade threads are for lol!

I'm ready to buy stuff!

LMAooooo you know the saying "the way you do anything is the way you do everything"? Well I love how this reveals your patience and sweetness. I'm always shouting and banging down the door....you're politely just letting it be known that in case anyone wants to make anything available, you are standing by! Lolololol

LMAooooo you know the saying "the way you do anything is the way you do everything"? Well I love how this reveals your patience and sweetness. I'm always shouting and banging down the door....you're politely just letting it be known that in case anyone wants to make anything available, you are standing by! Lolololol

Haha - yeah - that is pretty much the difference between myself (ala Tyvey) and Mrs. QG (ala Hearts)! :D

LOL!

Ok I guess I can patient... I get "sweet" a lot. Wait... Am I wearing Heart and Soul today?!

Nope- it's me. Haha!