Stalk Talk!

luna65

All I can say is...it's going to be EPIC! :D

"EPIC" -- is that a hint?!?! (You know how we all are around this time of the month! :greensmilies-020: )

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's got to be epic! With the Sugareds coming out and our usual clamor for NRs...don't forget the labels! For EVERYTHING!....OH, OH, and the descriptions...and, and.....!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Nooooo! This month needs to be TERRIBLE!! Ugly labels and turnip juice perfume. Please?!

Really though, I know it'll be amazing and beautiful, because that's what Mara does but it'd be better for my finances if it wasn't :P

I'm sooooo excited to see everyone on the labels, that's going to be the best bit!

Shhhh Luna - I'm supposed to be skipping NR's this month - you're supposed to tell me that they're awful and I'll hate them...

LOL, I think Mara would fire me if I did that.

Nooooo! This month needs to be TERRIBLE!! Ugly labels and turnip juice perfume. Please?!

Really though, I know it'll be amazing and beautiful, because that's what Mara does but it'd be better for my finances if it wasn't :P

I'm sooooo excited to see everyone on the labels, that's going to be the best bit!

Ha!

OH no! It's WAAAAY to early for me! I just got my mitts on my Crayons!

:yeahthat: MIne were in mailbox TODAY

Oh well, maybe everyone will be lookin for April, then the FS crayons will last a bit in the shop...

Edited by LoveStruck55

Where is everybody? I finally pulled my nose out of the gardening blog I've been addicted to reading for the last 3 or 4 days... I thought there'd be a lotta hoopla and crazy guessing games & Luna-hint-prodding going on over here, given how close we are to NRs. Hellooooo??? :huh:

:ph34r:

Where is everybody? I finally pulled my nose out of the gardening blog I've been addicted to reading for the last 3 or 4 days... I thought there'd be a lotta hoopla and crazy guessing games & Luna-hint-prodding going on over here, given how close we are to NRs. Hellooooo??? :huh:

:ph34r:

I'm here!!! Hmmm.... An April showers "rainy scent"? Easter bunnies? Chocolate eggs?

Hints?!?

I'm here!!! Hmmm.... An April showers "rainy scent"? Easter bunnies? Chocolate eggs?

Hints?!?

EGG!!!

I love Egg 2011, would love to see a new Egg!

LOL! Thanks. I thought maybe the universe had turned inside-out or something! :lol:

I would be all over a Peep cupcake! I was watching Chopped on Tuesday, and Peeps were an ingredient in the appetizer round. It was traumatic watching them being hacked by butcher knives and thrown into pans.

Maybe it's ZOMBIE MONTH RETURN OF THE DEAD WITH LONG LOST GGGS!

Don't think I don't see what you're doing there, missy. :P

Don't think I don't see what you're doing there, missy. :P

LMMAAOOO YOU KNOW ME SO WELL

I won't even say it because you already know the one that is eternal love of mine LOL

"EPIC" -- is that a hint?!?! (You know how we all are around this time of the month! :greensmilies-020: )

EPIC!! ITS GOING TO BE A MOVIE THEME!

THE MOST EPIC MOVIES OF ALL

OMG OR EPIC ICONS

I hope there is a gorgeous skin scent like a kiss of sweet spring air. As if you hung your Teddy and undies outside in the garden on a warm spring day.

Even better if it came boosted with a happy phero like TH or B2.

Hint, hint. :D

Edited by StacyK

Luna is right, the upcoming releases are epic. You guys are going to flip the fuck out.

Nice! Looking forward to it!

Yes, NRs, please! My crayon box is empty! I need to refill it with something of EPIC proportions!

Edited by Just Ducky