Stalk Talk!

luna65

I hope the BAT is a cupcake scent and that it has something like BB in it to keep us bitches from going BAT SHIT CRAZY ON PEOPLE

I would love that.

:2701::yeahthat: GoBitchesGo!

ETA: As usual I should look around before I post! Sooooo many good LVisms.

Edited by LoveStruck55

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She has a blog Lovestruck. You can find the link somewhere in her journal.

thanks Halo...couldn't find the link but OMG just the selection in the journals will keep me cracking up for days. Edited by LoveStruck55

YAY! My package came today! But I can't smell ANYTHING because of this flu bug! :Emoticons08045:

Get well soon NuTrix :001_07: I know that SUX. My very first "big girl" order with LPMP (The Crayons set and more) arrived right in the middle of a vicious sinus infection and that made me feel worse. It was like getting really cool electronic toys for Christmas but no batteries... and you are forced to wait cuz no stores are open! The packaging had to make you feel happy at least... SO creative and cute.

Hehehe, all true! And YES! Absolutely cheered by the packaging :heart:

• 3 weeks later...

I know I have not tried half the current NR's but I'm so dying for the June releases.

Last June was so TDF!!!!

I'm going to guess-stalk-start rumors ;)

My first guess, "LP Blue" for June! :D

Is there an archive for NR collections? I gather the individual potions show up in the sold out archives...but was just wondering if there was somewhere the previous monthly releases can be viewed collectively... :rolleyes:

All the NR threads, going back a few years are in the "New Release" thread.

Just scroll the NR forum to the date your interested in. Like June '13 or Oct '12. They're all here.

Edited by StacyK

Ladies

Start your (stalking) engines haha!

Edited by quietguy

Start your (stalking) engines haha!

:biker-babe:

At times like this I wish I had sperm. I would be jerking it for LPs all day long. Making deposits.

You get more money selling eggs .... :D

I am going to predict something starry night skyish. Something that smells like summer nights.

Oooooh I like that! Maybe a tinge of subtle smoke (that faint gunpowdery scent in the air after a sparkly fireworks display!)

Fireworks go BANG, don't they?? :bomb:

Edited by LoveStruck55

All the NR threads, going back a few years are in the "New Release" thread.

Just scroll the NR forum to the date your interested in. Like June '13 or Oct '12. They're all here.

I love looking at those threads to see what launched when… It also helps me when I'm trying to find a scent and somehow can not remember the name but I can remember when it came out….

I love looking at those threads to see what launched when It also helps me when I'm trying to find a scent and somehow can not remember the name but I can remember when it came out.

I know, it's fun! and even more so when you find some goodie left from back then.

I'll second my own vote for LP Blue. It just sounds perfect for June. :)

:yeahthat: I hope so too!

Me three! They're six listed in the perfumerie right now, when the collection arrives - watch out!!! I love that the sugareds are easily layered. Can't wait to develop the nose to work 'em :)

Here I was, trying to be circumspect and not stalk. Y'all beat me to it, so I am joining the fun!!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I'm longing for the sugareds, too. I'd love a Cougar! OH! How about another Sexology?

:Emoticons0424:

Edited by ElizabethOSP