Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you are right, and some of you are wrong. ;)

What side am I on..., ? :ph34r::ph34r:

I really want something blue!

Edited by StacyK

Well, Mara did say she was ready to show us the pictures for the Sugared line.

I for one would be totally thrilled if the Sugared Line were the NRs for this month . . . and next month! Rounded out with everyone's new fantabulous (fabtastical?) PEs, of course.

:Emoticons0086:

Some of you are right, and some of you are wrong. ;)

That is not a hint!!!!!! :OUE9E4~111:

Hintz! Hintz! Hintz!

What ever happened to the good old days when a flash of side boob got us hintz???

justin-bieber-side-boob.3.jpg

OK, QG -- That's a definite side boob! Where's my hint???!

Edited by Just Ducky

The hint is do you really think I am in a position to really know anything about the new releases ... :D

Edited by quietguy

The hint is do you really think I am in a position to really know anything about the new releases ... :D

:EVB7BC~18:

Don't cry, Ducky - it was a good try and I really would tell you if I knew anything! I already gave out the only hint I have seen above.

Well, Mara did say she was ready to show us the pictures for the Sugared line.

This.

I am on the verge of a large order, but I feel like I should try to wait until the next release of scents to see if there are any Sugareds in the mix.

I am on the verge of a large order, but I feel like I should try to wait until the next release of scents to see if there are any Sugareds in the mix.

This. Well, not quite - :lol: If the Sugareds come out - I WILL be on the verge of a large order :D

That is not a hint!!!!!! :OUE9E4~111:

Hintz! Hintz! Hintz!

What ever happened to the good old days when a flash of side boob got us hintz???

-1- Yes it is. :P

-2- That never worked with me.

Well, while you all are looking for/at some boob, I gotz my Shipping Notice from LPMP, so nyanyanyah. :Emoticons0804:

I predict something Blue :greensmilies-020: Blue Moon, Blue Bayou, Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Baby Blue, aw geez, now I have to go dig out some old LPs (the kind you put on the record player) :peace-sign:

Would this qualify for side (or full) BFH? (Boobs for Hintz)

No I only exchange hints for gratuitous photos of Trevor Rabin...and I already have them all. :P

An overview of the coming months....this is what we have planned:

July is a normal release month, featuring Summer fragrances.

August is our yearly OMG SALE! so we have decided not to release a monthly set, but will be officially re-releasing the Sugars that month instead.

I still need about 100 pix for those Sugared labels, people!!!

And some of the images I have received are sooo tiny, that I cannot use them. Cel phone snaps, I suppose. So, those of you that sent me tiny pix...my FB friends, what I am doing is perusing your Facebook albums to search for larger versions or alternate images, so you may get an email from me asking permission to use a picture other than the one you emailed me. But I absolutely will ask your permission, and I am only doing this with people who have offered images already. Not invading anyone's privacy, no worries! Those of you who still want to contribute pix - you still have time, please do!! Thank you!!!

:lol:

OMG THANK YOU!

Okay: all of you mourning the particular passing of a certain scent, just wait and see...love (potion) never really dies.

If you think about it a bit, it's actually rather telling.

Oh I know it is! I actually thought this was a good hint... I wasn't saying "so this is our hint..." with any tinge of sarcasm! I just thought after your album was revealed that you might have thought... "Well... OK. Just one little hint."

You always keep us on the edge of our seats (and on our toes) Luna.

I'm excited to see the (re)birth announcement for WHATEVER it is... I was so excited to get NEW last month even for awhile. The original NEW(s) were long gone before I got to LP.

Wow, Lovestruck, that's AWESOME!

TY PM. Coming from YOU that is a real compliment. I honor the artist in you, believe me! You have the MagiK (and you are a great photographer to boot!) Hell everyone here has incredible gifts. Nobody can touch Luna's gift of the written word OR wit, fo sho. I think there's much more 'talent' in this forum than we ever imagined. Blessed to be here :hearts0425:

I just thought after your album was revealed that you might have thought... "Well... OK. Just one little hint."

Ah okay; well yes, that was my "one little hint."

I don't get the hint!!!!

:lol:

OK is this like a reverse psychology thang!?! I'm totally confused.... unless PM thinks Luna's post is more than a hint... or maybe it's just a distraction from the real hint :Emoticons04282: or MAYBE while we've all been here on the stalking post worrying about HINTS, PM's been secretly posting other clandestine surprises elsewhere in the forum. Aaaahhh the ol' bait and switcheroo, maybeeee

I concede. I'll be happy whatever, whenever... it's like wanting to hurry Christmas Day up (but we all know what the day after feels like after all that anticipation!) I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the ride. YeeHaw! :banana028: