Stalk Talk!

luna65

I love LFM too but there's something about LFN that makes me feel a little more 'in charge' of my bad self... I'm sure Halo can explain better the technical reasons why it just feels a little more edgy. I have a hard time committing all the ingredients to memory - LFN may just have added cops? I can't imagine that one little difference would make the EFX that unique - but we all react differently and for me anyway, LFN is a frontrunner.

I want LFN! It's at the top of my hu-mango list. I have LFM, still testing so I don't have a lot of feedback. I feel like LFN may also be ultra sexy sultry too - like amped LFM? Of course idk - but ordered totem bat samples so I could start trying LFN. I want to be more mysterious sometimes, dammit! :D

I will say Leather helped me get into 'bitches get shit done' mode - cleaning and helped during workouts. I heard DOM takes it up like 3 notches - want to try but also a wee bit scared , gonna go for it one day soon anyway. Cause that's what LP bitches do - we try it out, work it out and get it done! :)

ETA: Wearing LFM now - so post may be reflective of my feeling 'bad ass' cool and feminine under its influence. Kinda like - yea I'm sexy, what the eff of it? haha.

I really should be writing down how much I'm using/ when and associated emotions. But I do feel pretty awesome right now. :Emoticons0804:

Edited by Beach Goddess

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's Pure Sugar???!!! She needs to chime in here... Halo has never steered me wrong on anything phero, and I probably never would have purchased LFN on my own on a whim. Case in point - I purchased Lumina on a "whim" of mine - but it does nada for me. I know many of the forum members love it though so I'm not dissing here!!! I like Leather too. Dom makes me kinda mouthy and irritable - but Dolly and others will tell you how awesome it is. We all share in the wonderful, unpredictable, uniquely personal adventure that IS LP and it helps to hear how everyone's experiences (and experiments) go. THAT much I do know.

LFN has added cops, but I think it has 'none' too (?) so just adding Sheer Essence or OCCO to LFM probably wouldn't be quite the same. Again - I have to toss this to the forum vets who know this stuff SO well. It's fun though, right Beach Goddess?!?! AND we get the added bonus of SCENT NIRVANA on the ride! :witch555:

I love LFM too but there's something about LFN that makes me feel a little more 'in charge' of my bad self... I'm sure Halo can explain better the technical reasons why it just feels a little more edgy. I have a hard time committing all the ingredients to memory - LFN may just have added cops? I can't imagine that one little difference would make the EFX that unique - but we all react differently and for me anyway, LFN is a frontrunner.

LFN is LFM with Androstenone** (also referred to as 'none) & cops added. It's the 'none that adds the kick in the ass. Androstenone** is the super sexually aggressive phero. Also found in Sexpionage & BI.

Luminia didn't do much for me either. You can't really compare it to LFN. I have a couple of scents with LFN and I like the phero blend. I figured I would as I have always enjoyed LFM. I got LFN UN so I could experiment more. Like Halo has said it's great cleaning the house, you can take all that aggression and focus it. but I find Dom & Leather good for getting stuff done too.

Dom is my workout pal!

IMO adding cops to LFN is a waste, it's cop overkill.

** corrected for Kindle spelling mistakes**

Edited by StacyK

LFN is LFM with Androstadienone (also referred to as 'none) & cops added. It's the 'none that adds the kick in the ass. Androstadienone is the super sexually aggressive phero. Also found in Sexpionage & BI.

Luminia didn't do much for me either. I have a couple of scents with LFN and I like the phero blend. I figured I would as I have always enjoyed LFM. I got LFN UN so I could experiment more. Like Halo has said it's great cleaning the house, you can take all that aggression and focus it. but I find Dom & Leather good for getting stuff done too.

Dom is my workout pal!

IMO adding cops to LFN is a waste, it's cop overkill. As far as adding LAM, again I'd think you're just mitigating the effect of the LFN. IMO, The A'nol would be a distraction & again adding an assload of cops is just a waste.

No no no! Androstadienone is also known as A1. It is the calming phero (for women). It is what is the main component of mixes like B2, TeddyBB and Balm Bomb. The sexually aggressive phero is none or enone . It's real name is ANDROSTENONE. It is what makes blends super sexually aggressive or alpha. It is in Dom, Leather, Sexpionage, BI etc. It is the one that can as I say flip the bitch switch. It is what makes LFN a bit more alpha and in charge. It can also drive up motivation so some people use it for working out. I use it for cleaning. A1 is in both LFM and LFN.

No no no! Androstadienone is also known as A1. It is the calming phero (for women). It is what is the main component of mixes like B2, TeddyBB and Balm Bomb. The sexually aggressive phero is none or enone . It's real name is ANDROSTENONE. It is what makes blends super sexually aggressive or alpha. It is in Dom, Leather, Sexpionage, BI etc. It is the one that can as I say flip the bitch switch. It is what makes LFN a bit more alpha and in charge. It can also drive up motivation so some people use it for working out. I use it for cleaning. A1 is in both LFM and LFN.

Androstadienone is the ingredient listed in LFN. Sorry it's not the one in Sexpionage tho.

I was meaning "Androstenone" was the added ingredient with cops in LFN. I wasn't implying it was in Dom. Just mentioned the other as an alternative focus blend.

Edited by StacyK

Yeah androstadienone is in both LFM and LFN. It is not in sexpionage because it's calming not sexy.

LA FEMME MYSTERE - (for women) - A deeply feminine and voluptuously seductive aura that inspires positive feelings, deep emotions, meaningful connections, and leaves a lasting, memorable, enchanting impression. Both social and sexual, this blend of seven carefully balanced ingredients evokes the "seven veils" of feminine mystery... sultry and intense...it casts a spell, greatly enhancing your sex appeal. This blend is designed to remind us (and those around us) of our feminine power, and enhance it.
* Ingredients: Estratetraenol, DHEAS, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone, Beta-THDOC, Androstadienone.

LA FEMME NOIRE - (for women) - An "after hours" version of La Femme Mystere...all of the original seductive charms *intensified* with the addition of lust inducing copulins and a touch of androstenone.
* Ingredients: Estratetraenol, DHEAS, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone, Beta-THDOC, Androstadienone, Copulins, and Androstenone.

My kindle only appears to know one pheromone name and it is the one with the " I".

My Kindle being more familiar with Androstadienone because of my recent B2 and Teddy BB obsession.

Edited by StacyK

Halo, you possess such a wealth of phero info. Thank you for sharing this! May I ask, do you know if out of LFM and LFN, which one contains higher levels of A1? ETA: you may very have answered my question already, but I have major brain fog today and am not grasping. Sorry if I am being a pain in the ass!

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

My kindle only appears to know one pheromone name and it is the one with the " I".

My Kindle being more familiar with Androstadienone because of my recent B2 and Teddy BB obsession.

Maybe you should double check your Kindle before posting then because spreading misinformation like that can be dangerous.

Maybe you should double check your Kindle before posting then because spreading misinformation like that can be dangerous.

I usually do, when I use it for the MB. Which is seldom because of all the corrections I often have to cover.

I don't use it often enough for this forum or email, which is probably why its vocabulary is so small.

Edited by StacyK

Guest cutie.pie

I have just discovered how much I like Dominance, so I really, really hope Halloween will bring us somenthing wonderful enhanced w/Dom ;)

*fingers crossed*

I don't want any new releases until I've gotten ALL the sugared on my list :D THAT could take months! Besides there are plenty of Halloween scents...Sugared Apples, Sugared Bonfire, Sugared Clove, Sugared Pie Spices, Sugared Pumpkin, Sugared Woods.....Why that's more than HALF a new release's worth right there!:Emoticons04263:

I don't want any new releases until I've gotten ALL the sugared on my list :D THAT could take months! Besides there are plenty of Halloween scents...Sugared Apples, Sugared Bonfire, Sugared Clove, Sugared Pie Spices, Sugared Pumpkin, Sugared Woods.....Why that's more than HALF a new release's worth right there! :Emoticons04263:

NuTrix

Same here - I haven't gotten caught up into starting Sugars yet.. and so many must try. :D With pheromone month (can't remember correct word for it) coming up in Nov -have to save/plot/plan for that too. I'm hoping I can start getting sugars prior to that.

But I hold on like crazy to what others have said in other posts, something new and good always comes along so even if I miss a must have (GASP, can't process *that* thought), there's always more wonderful scents and scent/phero combos. But that said, sugars are special event bc so many that take so much time. I'm holding on that supplies will last. I"m sure there's others trying to catch up as well. :)

Well the sugars are permanent so I'm not worried about that...I shall just collect a few every month with my NR sampler I think. Although there are seven I am getting right of the bat with Halloween sampler. Oct is my birthday month so I'll be cashing in my posting credits to add to the present to myself. So actually a birthday prezzie from Mara!

Well the sugars are permanent so I'm not worried about that...I shall just collect a few every month with my NR sampler

:huh: Why, moderation just never crossed my mind...You're right though - they ARE going to be permanent...but the bargain (read: excessive) shopper in me wants the "buy 10 get 2 free " deal :D

:huh: Why, moderation just never crossed my mind...You're right though - they ARE going to be permanent...but the bargain (read: excessive) shopper in me wants the "buy 10 get 2 free " deal :D

Well the sugars are permanent so I'm not worried about that...I shall just collect a few every month with my NR sampler I think. Although there are seven I am getting right of the bat with Halloween sampler. Oct is my birthday month so I'll be cashing in my posting credits to add to the present to myself. So actually a birthday prezzie from Mara!

Thanks both - I thought the sugars weren't PERM,, just brought back for limited time. So I had panic. I want a deal too, DEF, but if they are PERM, I don't have to worry about not getting them as I'll have more time. WHEW.

Yes, I'm wondering if I can possibly get myself to order every OTHER month so as to be able to justify the set of ten plus freebies... it's such an amazing deal! And I want so very, very many of them!

I just asked Mara for clarification on the Sugareds. They are kind of semi permanent. They will be available as long as people are ordering them. If they haven't been ordered for 6 months or so and then they eventually sell out they won't be rebrewed.

I just asked Mara for clarification on the Sugareds. They are kind of semi permanent. They will be available as long as people are ordering them. If they haven't been ordered for 6 months or so and then they eventually sell out they won't be rebrewed.

Ok so everyone must order sugars when placing orders so we ensure they all stay PERM. :)

Thanks for clarifying Halo! I probably won't be able to start on sugars until late Sep / early Oct. I'm so excited @ trying soo many of them alone, together and with some of my fav scents too , to see how they change those. So much fun!

Yes, I'm wondering if I can possibly get myself to order every OTHER month so as to be able to justify the set of ten plus freebies... it's such an amazing deal! And I want so very, very many of them!

Ok so everyone must order sugars when placing orders so we ensure they all stay PERM. :)

I did my part this month lol. :D

I haven't had chance yet but will start in October - if we all do it every month and rotate on difft schedules - then we'll be in good shape

Master plotter LP'ers. Hee

Well since it's not only us on the forum who contribute to the bottom line, I think the Sugareds are safe for a while yet. ;)

Keep your reality out of our little fantasy, Missy! :lol: It is a funny thing though - I know intellectually that Mara has a lot of other customers but sometimes it does feel like are it lol.

Edited by quietguy

Trust me there are soooo many customers not on the forum. I was shocked how many when I started working here.

So I have been told before haha! But even if nothing had been so indicated, obviously just the "visible" economics of it all dictate that there has to be a lot of other customers. :D