Stalk Talk!

luna65

Wowsa, Luna outdid herself this month!!!!

Incredible job, Luna! I was LOLing at 'the poem', fabulous!

Stay tuned, the 'Weenies are on their way over the next 2 days.

Woo Hoo!!!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly like it, no, but you could request Mara make a simpler version of it as a PE. But there's always Cougar, after all, the original glamour potion!

Ah yes- cougar, love love cougar. I haven't tried UN yet but have some on way via swap/sale thread. I love the scented version, but def need extra help lately. Hoping to get out of my workaholic mode as it's making me look like and feel like super crap. But the work keeps coming, thankful for work, but want to have work life balance.

Things on order or from swap / sale and on way - DHEAS, LFN, Popularity Potion, UnCougar, OCCO Ambrosia (bc it's one I'd bathe in if I could), BB&SD (as I must hoard), Sugared Pink Musk. :cat690:

Next up on stalk list: BB (or which one is it that gives people awesome sleep and dreams? I need some sleep and relaxing potions/ pheros), DOM, LAM (as I must hoard this too), Several LP Variants from June, July sampler, FP, Levitation, OW, Sugars (cherries, strawberries, dogwood blossoms, plus like 40 more). :Love09751:

Guest cutie.pie

Next up on stalk list: BB (or which one is it that gives people awesome sleep and dreams? I need some sleep and relaxing potions/ pheros), DOM, LAM (as I must hoard this too), Several LP Variants from June, July sampler, FP, Levitation, OW, Sugars (cherries, strawberries, dogwood blossoms, plus like 40 more). :Love09751:

I have BB in Patience Potion. It does make me sleep better, but I would like to try B2 (B2.2). I think Heather told me that one works better for her.

Guest cutie.pie

I think Beach Goddess was talking about Teddy BB, not BB as in Balm Bomb, which is in Patience Potion. I'd like to try B2 though. I have Teddy BB and I like it. I might like B2 more though :D

I forgot that Teddy also has letters 'BB' lol :D

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is SO ridiculous to be stalking Pheromas already....and I am never usually an early stalker...but I SO want a bottle of Flying Potion'14 and don't want to order until the sampler comes out...all I can so it teu to hold out...but my sample is dwindling fast. I'm wearing loads of it.

It's not ridiculous...I check even though I know it will probably be another week or two..;) I haven't gotten the Weenie Sampler yet, but I already know I want a bottle of FP 14 too! Have you tried any of the previous brews? If so, how does it differ/how is it the same? I'm so excited to see the Pheromas since this is my first November on the forum!! No worries, missdarlyncherie, you have a fellow stalker! lol ;)

Guest cutie.pie

Ohhhh, I'm thinking about Pheromas too :D Because I was kinda broke after the sale, so had to skip the 'Weenies and now I can't wait for the Pheromas and the *energy phero* :D

It's not ridiculous...I check even though I know it will probably be another week or two..;) I haven't gotten the Weenie Sampler yet, but I already know I want a bottle of FP 14 too! Have you tried any of the previous brews? If so, how does it differ/how is it the same? I'm so excited to see the Pheromas since this is my first November on the forum!! No worries, missdarlyncherie, you have a fellow stalker! lol ;)

I didn't think it could get better than FP '11 which I still have half a bottle left of. But this one is totally different IMO an my fave so far. Grapefruit marshmallow dream. In the FP '14 review thread Luna does a perfect comparison of all the different editions! Believe me I didn't think I needed this one but I do!!!

Ohhhh, I'm thinking about Pheromas too :D Because I was kinda broke after the sale, so had to skip the 'Weenies and now I can't wait for the Pheromas and the *energy phero* :D

CP.... whaaaaaa???? Did I miss something here? Has there been talk (or better yet - a PLAN) for an 'energy-inducing' phero?!?! So far, LFN and Leather are the only ones that rev my motor a bit (Let me clarify here, my 'get shit done' motor, as opposed to the other kind) I wish someone could invent bottled energy....LOL :cat690:

CP.... whaaaaaa???? Did I miss something here? Has there been talk (or better yet - a PLAN) for an 'energy-inducing' phero?!?! So far, LFN and Leather are the only ones that rev my motor a bit (Let me clarify here, my 'get shit done' motor, as opposed to the other kind) I wish someone could invent bottled energy....LOL :cat690:

Yes! There is an "energy phero" in the works...if I could link the thread I would....it's pretty recent though. There I talk of getting a sample with the Pheroma sampler!!!!

Yes! There is an "energy phero" in the works...if I could link the thread I would....it's pretty recent though.

Energy drinks and energy pheros. I would really get stuff done!

Yes! There is an "energy phero" in the works...if I could link the thread I would....it's pretty recent though. There I talk of getting a sample with the Pheroma sampler!!!!

I tripped over this ...

My resident mixologists - Halo and Dolly - what do you think of the 4 ingredients I mentioned above. I'm thinking it should go in this order: DHEAS, Alpha-Nol, Epi, Enone. What do you think? And, do you think there should be any other ingredients?

More Uns I haven't tried yet - New energy one (yay), BANG, Blatant Invitation, Lumina, Gotcha!, Open Windows, Teddy BB, Topper

Scents - BBM, LP Black, FP, LP Fraise Citron, Ebilish, backups of LP Pink, LFN, DHEAS, Levitation, Lace, LAM, Leather, Cougar, UNCougar

Sugars: Bday cake, cream, cherries, strawberry, coconut, cocoa butter marshmellow, more pink musk, sandalwood, dragonsblood, dogwood plus like 15 more

Guest cutie.pie

Yes, yes!!! I was looking for a more energy phero and Mara decided to try and make one (THANK YOU MARA!) http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=9775&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

Sorry if this is a silly question, but since I wasn't here for last year's Pheromas I have no clue what to expect (kinda like when I was anxiety-ridden over the SALE, which I'd never been through either until now!) The sampler (and FB) packs are usually 10-11 bottles, right? And in this year's, Mara is (perhaps) including the anticipated 'energy' phero to test with the samplers. My question is this: how do you determine which 10-11 pheros to include in the Pheroma month set? Or is it the same selection each year? Are they sprays or RBs (or does the stank-factor determine that?) :Emoticons04280:

Sorry if this is a silly question, but since I wasn't here for last year's Pheromas I have no clue what to expect (kinda like when I was anxiety-ridden over the SALE, which I'd never been through either until now!) The sampler (and FB) packs are usually 10-11 bottles, right? And in this year's, Mara is (perhaps) including the anticipated 'energy' phero to test with the samplers. My question is this: how do you determine which 10-11 pheros to include in the Pheroma month set? Or is it the same selection each year? Are they sprays or RBs (or does the stank-factor determine that?) :Emoticons04280:

I am new for this too. We can hold hands (figuratively speaking) and panic together. :D

I have been assuming so far that the phero selection is dependent on Mara's muse, since the scent will be congruent with the phero blend chosen for it and vice versa. If I'm correct about that, it may not be the exact same selection of pheros as previous Novembers. I am thinking probably that the pheroma sampler will be in oil form, not sprays, unless there's a special case like the Flying Potion w/Levitation that was in October's Weenie sampler. Again this is all speculation on my part. I'm thinking that doing all mini-sprays wouldn't be very cost effective for sampler purposes, so from a purely practical standpoint, that's my guess!

Maybe I can clear some stuff up. First off it's Pheromas like Christmas. That's where it comes from. Named by Lesres who isn't around much anymore. Secondly there are two types of sample offers. The sampler set is just like the regular set that comes out every month except all the perfumes have Pheros included instead of just one or two like normal months. So those are phero enhanced fragrances. A set will still be $29.95. Thirdly the UNs will be available in mini size. They are samples but are bigger than regular samples. They are generally about a third the size of a regular UN. In the past they have cost $15 each.Usually all UN Pheros are available this way. They started off as sprays but then last year Mara switched them to oils. Hope this helps. Please don't stress. This is FUN.

Thanks Halo, excellent summary! :D

I'm going to do the UNs like last year, dropper bottle oils for everything that comes standard as an oil, and glass mini sprays for things like Alpha-Nol and Topper that are standard in spray. Yes, $15 each.

The energy tester will be in spray too - I will include one with every monthly set.

There will be two monthly sets, one for men, one for women.

Da-YUM Mara you like never take a breather do ya? Lucky for us. I hope you gets a flu shot or at least pony up on the herbs and vitamins for the Holiday Stressfest/Cold & Flu Season so you can stay the Energizer Kitty you are.

Thanks to you and Her Pheroness for clearing this up for the less-than-a-year-olds. It does sound like fun (and a perfect chance to try the pheros I've been curious about - but then, that's the whole idea behind it, right?) Smmmaaaarrrttt! :you-re-the-best: So excited - to say the least!

I'm going to do the UNs like last year, dropper bottle oils for everything that comes standard as an oil, and glass mini sprays for things like Alpha-Nol and Topper that are standard in spray. Yes, $15 each.

The energy tester will be in spray too - I will include one with every monthly set.

Yes! I love the mini oil dropper bottles! Energy tester? What's this?

Guest cutie.pie

I'm so excited!! :D Especially about the *energy tester*! :) :) :)

Damn I wish I can wear pheros right now! I'll still stock up for after this pregnancy.... I'm hoping for cake, cotton candy and rose scents with BANG or Cougar!

I'm stalking too!

Edited by hearts

Guest cutie.pie

I hope for something wonderful with Dom, B2.2 and Empathy potion. I know we can buy samples of all the UNs next month but Mara makes magic and everything she makes is perfect congruence :)