Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She did that last January ;)

Actually it was 2013, but that was fun too. :D

This time a few characters from previous are making a return...

So do we get to find out what happens -after-they ride off into the sunset together? I always figured that involved bugs and pitching a tent in the dark. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Is it bad that I already want to know what the next month NR will be and when I should be expecting them?

Well... I have a good reason, I need to pay for the Lusty Cherry, and I think it might be better if I combine it with the next month NR! ^_^

But, if I lose my reserved bottle if I wait too long, I'll just have to pull the trigger.

Edited by phergineer

I'm letting the Valentine's Collection ride until Valentine's Day! Look for the next set soon after that...it's one you've all been waiting for. :)

So...spell potions, then?

But we don't get to find out what they are until AFTER Valentine's Day!? :o

Now might be the time to put in for tax refunds...assuming you're getting one.

Agree - I'm actually hoping it's a bit more of a wait (thru end of Feb at least), so I have more time to save. Is that awful of me? I don't think I'm getting refund, and have root canal pending (I've posted about that before - apologies if posting too much about it, but puts a huge dent in a lot of things), and definitely want to be able to go 'full throttle' when they come out. It's such a special rare event and opportunity. And I know everyone is so excited. I'm hoping that there will be gallons for all so that we can buy well past Feb/Mar/Apr for those of us who may have to be more conservative now. :D

And these potions are so strong with intent (per reviews and per my experience with just a couple of them).

Thank you to Mara, John and ALL at LP for this upcoming NR - whatever upcoming date that may be!!

I'm letting the Valentine's Collection ride until Valentine's Day! Look for the next set soon after that...it's one you've all been waiting for. :)

What a time to be unemployed. :( But for sure will grab a sampler at least. :)

Guest cutie.pie

:cat690: :cat690: :cat690: :cat690: :cat690:

I'm letting the Valentine's Collection ride until Valentine's Day!

The nerve of some people haha! :lol: Talk about a lady with a lot on her plate - esp. with the new store opening. Amazing you get it all done and so well.

It will be worth the wait, I promise. ;%29.gif

I am still new but I have no doubt that you are right. The regular scents are all so amazing; I am sure spell potions will be fantastic!

In the mean time I might need to start robbing some sofas. :money1668:

I hope I'm not the nervy one in this scenario, QG. I am just perpetually curious.

Haha - no I was cracking a joke about the nerve of leaving the Valentine's Collection up for sale until (gasp!) Valentine's Day. :D