Stalk Talk!

luna65

All the teasing and speculation is of course great and I'm excited but starting to freak out early, in anticipation of freaking out later.

OMG... why oh why am I doing this to myself?? This is such wonderful AWESOME news all around.

Will the collection be available through Mar or later? Trying to plan finances and/or hoping availablity is for awhile.

Pwease? :)

Hee! I always look at this part of New Releases as the BEST foreplay imaginable.

:xmas1170::purr::cheers04251::chickendance::smiley-sex009::smiley-sex015::rofl222:

I will say this:

There is everything you desire, some which you have begged for (repeatedly) and also a wonderful surprise (well maybe not so much of a surprise now...*cough*Bats*cough*). :lol: But Mara is going to give you the magic, what you do with it is up to you, of course.

Qui? Moi...? *bats eyelashes innocently*

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this:

There is everything you desire, some which you have begged for (repeatedly) and also a wonderful surprise (well maybe not so much of a surprise now...*cough*Bats*cough*). :lol: But Mara is going to give you the magic, what you do with it is up to you, of course.

Or Shed All That Weight or Get Your Hairline Back haha! :lol:

About time ... :lol:

I will say this:

Super money and/or employment potions? :Emoticons0086:

*sob* I need a well paying job....

Guest cutie.pie

Shooting for labels by Monday. Go out and enjoy your day! :lol:

Just a quick (and stupid) question... Will it be Monday here where I live as well? (I'm 9 hours ahead of you, soooo...just saying) :lol:

Hmmmm, I should put some Patience Potion on :D

All the teasing and speculation is of course great and I'm excited but starting to freak out early, in anticipation of freaking out later.

OMG... why oh why am I doing this to myself?? This is such wonderful AWESOME news all around.

Will the collection be available through Mar or later? Trying to plan finances and/or hoping availablity is for awhile.

Pwease? :)

Well, most spell potions sell out pretty quickly. So I don't know if I'd wait too long..

Edited because on my phone I couldn't tell that there were any responses after that, lol.

Edited by Bella15

Probably a dumb question... but will everything magically be on the home page at once, or will we be forced to salivate in stages (i.e. labels first, here. Then notes, then descripts, THEN home page)? :Emoticons04280: And will details of pricing/sampler packages (I'm assuming this is a double-month at least) be simultaneously revealed?

Edited by LoveStruck

Descriptions and notes generally come together when Mara creates the page for each scent; but she posts the labels here on the forum first.

Descriptions and notes generally come together when Mara creates the page for each scent; but she posts the labels here on the forum first.

Yup. 'S what I figured... I knew you would set me straight Luna, thanks.

I'm still just 1 (in LP years). Leave it to me to get one more DUH newbie post in for old time's sake. And although I knew better, I was secretly hoping it wasn't always the same every time. I need to stop stalking the Stalking thread and go do something productive. :Emoticons04269: Like organize my bottles and samples.... again. :purr:

Have spent the majority of today in the Reading Room, trying to learn more about the ingredients and intentions that have danced together to create some of the past spell potions. Thank you for taking the time and energy to build a learning center on the board. This has given me a few ideas for future PEs. Eager to see the new notes, titles and labels as they come available. Such a mystically scientific artform.

I'm talking about magic, not miracles, bub. :P

But it's such a fine line that that separates the two. Well, in most cases haha! :lol:

Ooh, reality check cashed in by Luna! :rofl222:

Et tu, Brute? :D

ETA: This comment was made as a continuation of the joke and to tease back at Mai! I certainly did not take any offense nor was any intended, esp. as I started the "bald joke" aimed at myself. I hoped the smiley face had made that clear. :)

Edited by quietguy

Lovestruck, they usually come in this order, labels, notes, then descriptions. Painful, right? ;)

ETA: or maybe it is labels, descriptions, THEN notes!

So the unveil is a striptease!! I should have noticed the pattern by now but didn't. It all makes sense.

Talk about frenzy once labels are up.........eeep

But I do like guessing the notes after the labels and descriptions. That's a fun game!

ETA: Awwww, it's ok QG.

Edited by Beach Goddess

ETA: Awwww, it's ok QG.

And it is ok QG!

Haha - I know - no one makes more bald jokes around here (IRL) than I do! And I would wonder what is wrong here if you ladies did not joke and laugh with me. :D

Edited by quietguy

It's almost night time and still nothing? I cannot deal with all this anticipation. Halp...

IKR? It is cold and dark here - I hear a warm bed calling my name ...