Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Is it too early to start dreaming about what Mara has in store for us next month??!! lol Don't get me wrong...I am loving the new Spell Collection!! I ordered both sets in samplers...now I am trying to narrow down my order to get everything I want! But, I have been thinking about what more awaits us for the spring! I think it's because last April was my first month ordering with LPMP and I found Gypsum White during that time....we have also had beautiful weather this week in the southeast and our flowers are starting to bloom...all of it has just left my mouth watering for some floral potions!! :D

Is it too early to start dreaming about what Mara has in store for us next month??!! lol Don't get me wrong...I am loving the new Spell Collection!! I ordered both sets in samplers...now I am trying to narrow down my order to get everything I want! But, I have been thinking about what more awaits us for the spring! I think it's because last April was my first month ordering with LPMP and I found Gypsum White during that time....we have also had beautiful weather this week in the southeast and our flowers are starting to bloom...all of it has just left my mouth watering for some floral potions!! :D

I want to know too, lol! I just didn't want to be the first to ask. I was wondering when the next set is likely to come out.

I think I might take a break next month...

Yeah - everyone says that and then .... :lol:

ROFL, QG! She mentioned fairy inspired perfumes but that might not be next month. ;)

Oh dear. Fairies I cannot resist indeed.

And the whole point of me taking my time with the spell potions is to take a break next month. ;) But with fairies.. QG is right

ROFL, QG! She mentioned fairy inspired perfumes but that might not be next month. ;)

Mai, I know - just hearing the word fairies make me all happy, but then sad bc I spent my LP budget for awhile this month.

Oh dear. Fairies I cannot resist indeed.

And the whole point of me taking my time with the spell potions is to take a break next month. ;) But with fairies.. QG is right

Phergineer and QG - I am in the same boat. I can't resist anything fairy related, or 'of the fae'. I hope maybe they are released later only bc I went over the top this month with spell collection. And they are all so amazing, truly.

Maybe the fairies will sprinkle some dust over our wallets to make them expand soooo large that we all have overflowing funds for all our needs AND of course for some fairy LPs.

Cool, I thought they might be it for two months, but I wasn't sure.

Now what's this about fairy-inspired!?!?!?!??! ME WANTS!!! I missed all the previous fairy potions.

Yes, Hearts is correct! Spell Potions for 2 months.

I am planning the next set for late April.

Haha - Mom put you in perfume "time out" for a month! :lol: Plus the added benefit of letting Mara focus on getting the physical store up I am sure.

Yes, thank goodness!! More time with the spell potions. I'm already on self-restrict bc I went over for the next 2 months. Though there are still a few I haven't fully tested, but whew. When I heard 2 months I wasn't sure if it was mid Apr or the end, so glad it's through the end.

Oooh, that means it'll be "May for the Fae". :D That means I'll also have chance to at least sample... bc the idea of fairy scents, just wow.

I would guess "here" meant on the board. Perhaps the riot part meant that they aren't going to be the next monthly potions but something that Mara will do when she gets the chance? They sound interesting and I am sure we will be excited for whenever and whatever. :)

They are being made for the store but will be available here as well. By here I mean the forum and website. They will be like the Sugareds basically.

:greensmilies-004: Oh, well that's awesome then! *puts down the home made picket signs* :smiley-signs122:

Which also means we get to continue to speculate about May...

Well, at least that gives me more time to decide on which Spell Potions...and longer to dream!! ;) I'm excited about Fairy Potions..saw the most beautiful story about fairies on the Travel Channel Friday night...it was on Mysteries at the Castle...about a man who fell in love with a woman and then found out she was a fairy princess...it is a story centered around the MacLeod clan in Scotland, I believe, and the silk flag left by the fairy for her husband...I will try to find a link about it... :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_Flag

Edited by TheBirkeys

The MacLeods obviously had fairy help because they got lucky enough to possess Dunvegan Castle.

"THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE" :emot159:

I never saw the later additions to the 'Highlander' franchise, so that quote hearkens back to the original:

http://www.shadowlocked.com/201101201312/opinion-features/there-can-be-only-one-why-the-first-highlander-is-the-best.html

I'm kind of partial to another clan of highlanders right now, though:

http://www.starz.com/videos/video/72ddbd46dfcd41f0883ed7dc16ce565d?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Starz_Outlander&utm_term=outlander%20starz%20series

My mother is an Outlander obsessive where the books are concerned. I'll have to ask if she watches the show.

So if May NRs are coming out around late April then I guess I'll have to get yet more LPs sent to Mom's -- a pity, I know. My suitcase will be heavier coming back than it was going over!

Guest cutie.pie

My suitcase will be heavier coming back than it was going over!

I think you'll have to bring an extra suitcase just for LPs! :D;)

I know this is silly of me, but I really miss your posts even when you're not here just for a day or two. I'm kinda used to you and me taking the day shift here on forum (or night shifts in US time) lol ;)

I think you'll have to bring an extra suitcase just for LPs! :D;)

I know this is silly of me, but I really miss your posts even when you're not here just for a day or two. I'm kinda used to you and me taking the day shift here on forum (or night shifts in US time) lol ;)

Aw, thank is so kind to of you to say. FWIW I love seeing your posts; they are little rays of sunshine. I think you must be very bubbly in person, too!

Ha, yep, we're the morning crew alright!

Guest cutie.pie

Aw, thank is so kind to of you to say. FWIW I love seeing your posts; they are little rays of sunshine. I think you must be very bubbly in person, too!

Ha, yep, we're the morning crew alright!

Awww, thank you! :)

Yeah, when I have a late shift at work I love coming by in the wee hours of the morning because I know you two will have posted stuff. :)

Also, the extra suitcase sounds like the way to go. ;)

Yeah, when I have a late shift at work I love coming by in the wee hours of the morning because I know you two will have posted stuff. :)

Also, the extra suitcase sounds like the way to go. ;)

Happy to oblige. I think Mom has already mentioned an extra suitcase so she can send me home with gifts. I may have to tell her she can't send too many so that I have LP space!