Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lainey, that's a kind offer, thanks. I hope you love it enough to want to keep it, though!

Mmmm...it's not a "me" scent. No pressure, though, I just thought I'd mention it.

I have heard good things about Fuzzy Wuzzy, Absinthe of Malice, and OCCO Ambrosia.

Wise Luna of the Many Potions, Do you have something you would like to see back?

Fairy Massacre....My first LP! I think 2008???

Mmmm...it's not a "me" scent. No pressure, though, I just thought I'd mention it.

Oh, thanks but I'd be happy for you to let it go to Memorare not least because I'm not in the US... and I think she made a definitive claim first!

Wise Luna of the Many Potions, Do you have something you would like to see back?

I wouldn't mind if Mara could recreate Absinthe of Malice because I missed out on getting a bottle of that one, since it was a smaller batch than normal anyway. Love Potion: Sunfire also, it sold out so fast. But I'm really lucky in that I have at least one bottle of almost every LP I've ever loved. There's probably a few others if I thought about it for a while. But knowing that many scents can't be rebrewed for various reasons makes me less apt to ask for such things.

Hmm, I'd love to see Mara's takes/retakes on Sugared Darkness, Holle, With Every Breathe, Sparkle Fuschia, La fleur Cremese...erm, something resinony and fruity and every other category I don't particulary stalk...:P

Edited by mcreepers

Hmm, I'd love to see Mara's takes/retakes on Sugared Darkness, Holle, With Every Breathe, Sparkle Fuschia, La fleur Cremese...erm, something resinony and fruity and every other category I don't particulary stalk... :P

I second that emotion on SD, Holle, With Every Breathe...I haven't smelled the others so I can't comment but I'd BET I'd agree. There are SO many of the "legend" scents that never EV-ER come up on the trades so I'd like to see some of those be reincarnated, so to speak.

I wouldn't mind if Mara could recreate Absinthe of Malice because I missed out on getting a bottle of that one, since it was a smaller batch than normal anyway. Love Potion: Sunfire also, it sold out so fast. But I'm really lucky in that I have at least one bottle of almost every LP I've ever loved. There's probably a few others if I thought about it for a while. But knowing that many scents can't be rebrewed for various reasons makes me less apt to ask for such things.

Yeah, I figured we were all wishing, hoping and dreaming more than anything because some favorites might be no longer doable. I am still new so I just like hearing what everyone really loved. Its interesting to see who loved what and which gets the most "Oh, yeah, definitely that!" kind of response. When I first got here I was looking at what people were wearing each day and seeing lots of past perfumes come up and I thought "Wow, that one must be super special because lots of people love it." I realized later that some of those were simply from the month prior to my coming here so they were still new and people were still trying and reviewing. These days I still look. I like your themes and wish I had enough to do something like that. Sometimes I get in a mood for a certain type of scent and would love more than one option for the same kind of thing. Lainey's alphabetical trial is a smart way to go about getting to everything. I also look at those long gone that come back up again and again.

Guest cutie.pie

I really like Luna's themes too. And keep track what's Lainey trying because I like her reviews. They both seem so organized ;)

Is it too early to ask for a little hint of what is coming with the April NRs? I have been so patient...just something small for me to obsess over while I'm drinking my kool aid? lol :D:beer:

Fairy Massacre....My first LP! I think 2008???

I still have my original trial vial! Still love it. :)

Is it too early to ask for a little hint of what is coming with the April NRs? I have been so patient...just something small for me to obsess over while I'm drinking my kool aid? lol :D:beer:

Somebody upthread was talking about a fairy theme for next releases. Was that just horsing around or was that true?

Ok...I can't wait any longer. I am placing an order! I will just have to make two purchases!! Oh well!! :Emoticons04235:

Is there any way we could get just a hint of what's to come? I'm doing the LPMP dance here tonight... :cat690: just one...please!!! :Emoticons0424:

Guest cutie.pie

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it'll be awesome stuff we'll love. :Emoticons0086:

:yeahthat:

Ohhh, I'm curious too :)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it'll be awesome stuff we'll love. :Emoticons0086:

Donise...I know it will be! :D I don't know what it is about Mara's potions that turn me into an excited kid!! I am not like this with anything else, only her artisan perfumes...it's crazy!! lol I'm sure she is planning something wonderful and I will try to divert myself until they are posted since it seems there won't be any hints...;)

Don't smack me, but I've really enjoyed the break in new releases. I guess I'm easily overwhelmed by awesome ;) I like having the time to "catch my breath," allocate some funds for the Etsy site, visit the trade threads, try out all those sniffies I've got. Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited about whatever's coming next, but it was nice having that little breather to play catch up.

I'm getting so excited for the fairy themed LP's too! I recently started to stalk the message board for any sort of a hint. I mean, my name is tink, which was a nickname given to me when I was tiny (before I can even remember) because I was a lot like Tinker Bell. I can't help but be crazy excited about these.

Donise...I know it will be! :D I don't know what it is about Mara's potions that turn me into an excited kid!! I am not like this with anything else, only her artisan perfumes...it's crazy!! lol I'm sure she is planning something wonderful and I will try to divert myself until they are posted since it seems there won't be any hints... ;)

I just wanted to get in there with a blanket prediction that would be right for once. I've never predicted the NRs successfully before so I've covered all my bases!

Don't smack me, but I've really enjoyed the break in new releases. I guess I'm easily overwhelmed by awesome ;) I like having the time to "catch my breath," allocate some funds for the Etsy site, visit the trade threads, try out all those sniffies I've got. Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited about whatever's coming next, but it was nice having that little breather to play catch up.

I agree completely!

I have spendy fingers!!!!

I'm absolutely dying to see fairy labels. Fantasy art is my favorite. :wub:

Me too, me too!!! After a tough couple of months filled with unexpected bills, I'm ready to treat myself for my upcoming b-day! ...No hints yet?

Guest cutie.pie

I have spendy fingers too, but they are going to have to keep things within reason. I do not have the budget to accommodate their wants!

Me neither... Unless there's something marzipany or a cocoa/citrusy combo or something else foody and yummy! :lol:

I think the lore states pretty conclusively that fairy time runs totally differently from human time, so we might have a bit of a wait.

Then again, maybe not haha! :D

Indeed... bit who knows what day it is in the fairy realm?

A happy day for those that made the labels ... :D

Is it just me or does Violet look like she could be a Barbie doll?

Maybe - she made me initially think of being the female lead for a Sci-Fi movie ... sort of a cross between Ultraviolet and a female replicant from Blade Runner haha!

Is there an update when PEs are going to be back on the system to order? Being new here, I want to be able tor reserve others PEs when they come out, so can someone give the rookie newbie a lesson? Thanks!