Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luna is on holiday...Naughty Jester is doing the scribe duties this month! :666: Everything is pretty much done EXCEPT for the labels...I'm the one lagging behind trying to catch up! :hurry-up-1:

I know you posted this gif as a joke but that is actually a pretty accurate picture of how I, for one, look at the end of every month

Luna is on holiday...Naughty Jester is doing the scribe duties this month! :666:

Everything is pretty much done EXCEPT for the labels...I'm the one lagging behind trying to catch up!

:hurry-up-1:

Thanks for appeasing the hoard Mara.

:wub:

I'm trying to get the new releases out in the next few days, my goal is to have everything posted and orderable by Friday at the latest. Then I will start programming the sale which I know many of you are waiting for before you order. I KNOW I can have the sale up by Friday the 10th, but I'm hoping that if I can get the NRs up by Friday the 3rd, I may be able to get the sale up by Monday. It's a LOT of work in both cases, and on top of it, I HAVE TO get through the rest of my paperwork that Dolly is helping me with this month. So while you guys are going sale happy, I will be back at my paperwork, so I won't be around that much to answer questions, and I'm hoping that you guys can help each other with many of the Qs that come up and of course John will be here too.

My brains...my brains!! zzzt....zzzzttt.....zzzt.

:chimp81:

NJ is doing the scibes!!!! OMG I am so going to stalk him and maybe send him choco boob. Pirates love booby.

He WILL CAVE! THEN i WILL KNOW ALL AND NOT SAY A WORD!!! I will say a word however if you GC me $5 for every hint..

He told me they will be particularly twisted. Yay.

NJ is doing the scibes!!!! OMG I am so going to stalk him and maybe send him choco boob. Pirates love booby.

He WILL CAVE! THEN i WILL KNOW ALL AND NOT SAY A WORD!!! I will say a word however if you GC me $5 for every hint..

Bah. You will just tell me because you love me and I post pics of hot gladiators.

Bah. You will just tell me because you love me and I post pics of hot gladiators.

LOL. Everyone send me your boobs. Let's see if I can get this pirate to talk!

He told me they will be particularly twisted. Yay.

I love twisted! Like dark and twisted?

48207773.png

What boobs? Pefumes and pheromas are the only girls evening out the playing field for me :)

I've barely had time to scheme which ones I wanted from July, and now it's a SALE and NR?! Whoohooo!

Edited by moonholly209

I love twisted! Like dark and twisted?

I'm not telling. LOL. He said all booby pictures are welcome. Duh.

I'm linking him with this thread, post away. LOL

Edited by halo0073

I'm trying to get the new releases out in the next few days, my goal is to have everything posted and orderable by Friday at the latest. Then I will start programming the sale which I know many of you are waiting for before you order. I KNOW I can have the sale up by Friday the 10th, but I'm hoping that if I can get the NRs up by Friday the 3rd, I may be able to get the sale up by Monday. It's a LOT of work in both cases, and on top of it, I HAVE TO get through the rest of my paperwork that Dolly is helping me with this month. So while you guys are going sale happy, I will be back at my paperwork, so I won't be around that much to answer questions, and I'm hoping that you guys can help each other with many of the Qs that come up and of course John will be here too.

My brains...my brains!! zzzt....zzzzttt.....zzzt.

:chimp81:

Do the Private Editions go on sale too? Because there are a couple of them I'd like to try but can't sample.

48207773.png

What boobs? Pefumes and pheromas are the only girls evening out the playing field for me :)

I've barely had time to scheme which ones I wanted from July, and now it's a SALE and NR?! Whoohooo!

OMG!! THAT IS HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:10_small16:

Ok, I can't look here any more...must stop myself so I can finish labels!!!!

But I'll see if NJ wants to come by...

48207773.png What boobs? Pefumes and pheromas are the only girls evening out the playing field for me :) I've barely had time to scheme which ones I wanted from July, and now it's a SALE and NR?! Whoohooo!

LOL that's funny!

The Pirate will walk the plank before speaking!

48207773.png

I'm sorry, but I was actually ogling the LPGOLD bottle! LP Gold!! You haz??

Ladies we must beware of this pirate- for he is a cunning linguist and a master swordsman.

He speaks in tongues. They say at night his tongue forks into three and the tips vibrate.

You know, I was trying to come up with some kind of smart-ass remark...but I just cannot. I will merely bow to the image of the thing. :bow::bow::bow::banana058::w00t:

He sounds more like a Master Baiter to me . . . all talk and no action.

:bomb: Arrrrrr!

Forgive me if I'm a bit late to the party, but Mara, don't frazzle yourself. :hug: I got my last package sooner than I expected and I thought you guys were still supposed to be on vacation! Seriously don't do what I did last week at work going going going till I made myself sick. We know the update will come in good time!

Damn Straight. You are the center of our little cyber universe here, Mara. Take care of yourself first. You may have spoiled us all rotten, but we can darn well wait a bit longer for everything, because it's worth it. We want you safe and sound! :bo:

The pirate doth protest too much, methinks?

:P

Edited by Just Ducky

I dropped chocolate on my boob this morning and it looked like a mole. You can't see it in the pic.. but it was embarassing..

Cant see anything, you may have to pull the top down a little.

I went crazy during the sales here. Can't wait to see what will be offered since I have just off loaded some bottles and samples to my sis and will send some more to her when someone comes out here next time.