Stalk Talk!

luna65

My kids are in their mid20s. Sometimes, I call them and sing "The Campfire Song" just so they have firmly planted in their wee widdle heads, on a permanent loop, just like I did at all hours of the day and night.Heh, heh, heh.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My kids are in their mid20s. Sometimes, I call them and sing "The Campfire Song" just so they have firmly planted in their wee widdle heads, on a permanent loop, just like I did at all hours of the day and night.Heh, heh, heh.

yup. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

LOL always! But yes, the sale is next month.

Luna, do you know if ordering a PE will also count?

not sure where to post this- My daughter and I had the chance to visit the store last month and it was wonderful Mara was so nice- letting me smell and try all kinds of things- I went kind of crazy buying samples- she has so many pretty things- she was so welcoming She even gave my daughter a special baby gift -

Guest cutie.pie

Wouldn't it be cool if Mara didn't have enough time to come up with NR, so she re-brew'd some of our favorite LPs? :D

I am planning that for the near future too!

I think I saw on Facebook that Mermaids of Atlantis will be re-released next month. So I'm kinda hoping Mara will re-release some other loved but sold out LPs too! ;)

I'm super excited about PEs, because I ordered my first PE :)

Luna, do you know if ordering a PE will also count?

As a purchase towards the sale, you mean? Probably not if you've already ordered it, but you'd want to clarify that with Heather or Mara.

• 1 month later...

I've been out of the loop for a long time....Are there going to be September releases, or is that the month that is skipped because of the Halloween greatness coming out later. Sorry if this has already been answered...

Thanks. I kind of thought that. She will make it worth our wait!

Guest cutie.pie

From the August's NR thread:

FYI: Our yearly SALE starts the first weekend of August and continues through part of September. Next New Releases are scheduled for October 2015.

I believe Mara has her hands full with the sale ;) But hey, next NR will be for Halloween! :)

Hey Cheeseburger....Remember 100 years ago when you came up with my favorite LP of all time Twilight Woods???What was in that? Are there any LP's you know that are like it???

I remember dude! I'll email request you, I might still have a Lil extra of that one. Not a full bottle, but maybe half? I dunno others just like it, no. There have been a few more sweet lilac ones, there's one called Pixie Dust, I've never smelled it though..Lilac Fairy cake is nice, but not that similar. The notes were lilac, spring honey, sugar cane, white musk, white sugar; in case you wanna do a PE of it, but I'll go digging and see how much is left,ok?

Oh, its Sugared Twilight,btw. Not trying to be all misses corrector lady, but Twilight Woods is a bbw perfume. :)

Edited by cheeseburger79

LOL...It is and I don't like it! OOH and if you find some that would be incredible!!!

Edited by kbudish

Ha! I came here just to check around if September releases were going to be Autumn scents!

Still have not placed my sale order. I need a couple of pheros, and I could get a few freebies. Probably everything I wanted is gone now though.

I soooo want to order more from the shop. The honey/ cocoa body butter is intensely hydrating and very healing. I love my heart rose quartz too.

I can't wait to try the bath salts and order some crystals - but that may be a bit before I can do that.

I'm low on my unLeather (gasp - serious panic), and must ensure I always have this. Oh, would also love a crystal ball from the shop.

Also want to go FB on LP O soon - but glad for the samples as I can carry them with me. :D

Last year's 'Weenies didn't grab me. I'd rather eat the candy than smell like it. :P. Still, I'm curious about them, as always. But I have to keep reminding myself that Pheromas is coming up...and I am sure I'll want to add to my collection of unscented pheros.

I'm looking forward to November! Lol. I hope to see some new blends with SWS..

I love pumpkin scents, which is weird since I'm normally a crisp watery greens person... So I'll see what the October scents are too. I have a feeling I'll order Oct/Nov together.

Last year's 'Weenies didn't grab me. I'd rather eat the candy than smell like it. :P. Still, I'm curious about them, as always. But I have to keep reminding myself that Pheromas is coming up...and I am sure I'll want to add to my collection of unscented pheros.

I was in a similar boat. Well, they all looked good but not enough to overcome my determination to save my pennies for November and pheromas. I've got the same intention to skip October and save up this year... but NRs have been know to scupper my savings plans!

Nox (one of the first ones. I think 10 or more years ago) was one of my favorites. How many times has it been rebrewed. I'm a little out of the loop????

Two? I think just two.

Btw, you gotta go look in the trade thread. I put up a message to you in there. It's its own thread.

Ok..I will!

Guest cutie.pie

I've got the same intention to skip October and save up this year...

I'm skipping October's NR too, but can't wait to see November's NR!

I am really not certain how many versions of Nox Mara brewed, but I *think* it was two. There was an original and then a rebrew in 2009 as far as I know, but I am fairly sure that the wax melt w/ Teddy BB that I used recently and reawakened my love for this was from a batch of wax melts I bought last year. I would LOVE a rebrew that resembled the scent of those melts , or more of the wax melts! ANYTHING Nox. It was just gorgeous! Very vanilla and blackberry forward, but the resins/ amber were in there too. I have two left that I am saving! And pairing it with Tedddy BB was sheer genius!