Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! And I hope yall know that I say this with love: all this chatter about y'all not getting your Weenies this year is plumb BS. You know you can't resist the Weenies!! :D You guys are full of bananas!

Yeah! And I hope yall know that I say this with love: all this chatter about y'all not getting your Weenies this year is plumb BS. You know you can't resist the Weenies!! :D You guys are full of bananas!

I'm actually glad they're coming in October--or really, my wallet is. :lol: cough *Maradosomethingwithpumpkinbeerimdyingtoseepumpkinbeernobodyeverdoesit* cough

HAHAHAHA! You are awesome! And your right...no one does pumpkin beer....I'm very curious . Not exactly sure about that, but if its stout enough, I can see it being pretty yummy!

Btw, how in heck do you guys make your letters run off the page like that?

Guest cutie.pie

Oh, I have to skip the Weenies, my wallet's orders.... :( Although, if there's something nice, pumpkin, spice and with Mega Watt, I definitely want to try that!

HAHAHAHA! You are awesome! And your right...no one does pumpkin beer....I'm very curious . Not exactly sure about that, but if its stout enough, I can see it being pretty yummy!

Btw, how in heck do you guys make your letters run off the page like that?

Blue Moon Pumpkin beer is yummy! Also Lienenkugels (Texas Beer) does a harvest shandy! I don't know if they are only available in Texas though???

Edited by kbudish

Super fun time waster: go back to the beginning of this section and look at alllllll the new release threads! You will Oooo and Ahhhh over the labels, maybe see some things you forgot you had, and yes, cry a little about a few you missed or are GGG. But I loved looking at all the labels...PE descriptions too. It's fun! Just something to do whilst stalking! :)

Oh, I have to skip the Weenies, my wallet's orders.... :( Although, if there's something nice, pumpkin, spice and with Mega Watt, I definitely want to try that!

I just put in an order today before the "greatest hits" fragrances that I have never experienced before are sold out (after two different earlier sale orders) and my husband said "I thought you were done until October!!!" :embarrassed:

I am hoping for another rebrew of Flying Potion. I missed out buying one last year. I think I was new and afraid to order a spray and that I would want everything in spray rather than roll-on. So, Mara, maybe a roll-on Flying Potion version this year?

You are a brave little soldier, Mara. I'll just send you an email. Call or text me if you have any questions.

ETA: Message sent to cataluna email with invoice request whenever you're ready.

Edited by Wanderlust

Your about to be in heaven! LPs Weenies are the best!! ALWAYS! And yeah, you with your autumn penchant? Shooot, be prepared to lose a good chunk of your bank account. :P at least you'll smell good doing it!

Being new, this will be my first time to shop the autumn and Halloween scents!!! I cannot wait to see what's coming. Autumn and foody scents are my favorites..,,so if there are Autumn foody scents, I will most likely die of happiness :-)

RIP brookejones, you died smelling what you loved.

Being new, this will be my first time to shop the autumn and Halloween scents!!! I cannot wait to see what's coming. Autumn and foody scents are my favorites..,,so if there are Autumn foody scents, I will most likely die of happiness :-)

No, you will die of malnutrition because you will spend all your grocery money on LPs haha! :D

Mara told me about something she was brewing yesterday. I don't think I can tell you all about it yet because I think it's for November but let me just say that November is going to be incredible!

I am seriously considering a November Pheromas full bottle set as a Christmas present to myself!!!

Your about to be in heaven! LPs Weenies are the best!! ALWAYS! And yeah, you with your autumn penchant? Shooot, be prepared to lose a good chunk of your bank account. :P at least you'll smell good doing it!

RIP brookejones, you died smelling what you loved.

No, you will die of malnutrition because you will spend all your grocery money on LPs haha! :D

Ha ha ha ha ha! I barely made it through that damn sale!!! All I can say is it is good that dear daughter's tuition is paid and who really needs electricity anyway??? :-0

I have stalked all weekend...so excited for the October Weenies!!! Fingers crossed that we will see them soon!!! :D

Edited by TheBirkeys