Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

We just secured an AMAZING guest artist. The labels will be gorgeous, I tell you, gorgeous.

Ooooh nioceeee ?. I’ve seen the art styles from past years when going back and looking at other perfumes. Hmm I can’t wait to see indeed ? I’m an artsy artist myself. 

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

We just secured an AMAZING guest artist. The labels will be gorgeous, I tell you, gorgeous.

Oh YAY!  Yes, totally faboo, people!

On 9/14/2018 at 11:41 AM, Potion Master said:

@Potion Master I seriously might be coming for first Friday party this year. My man asked what I wanted to do for my bday, and my birthday is the week before. Flights to Portland are reasonable, and sleeping in hotels with no children to wake me up makes me happy. 

12 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Potion Master I seriously might be coming for first Friday party this year. My man asked what I wanted to do for my bday, and my birthday is the week before. Flights to Portland are reasonable, and sleeping in hotels with no children to wake me up makes me happy. 

I’m jealous ? Mine is the week of but I’m too far away 

3 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

I’m jealous ? Mine is the week of but I’m too far away 

Another Libra! I'm in Oakland so it's a short flight.

Eastwood, you can do early reviews!!!  The only problem is you may want to buy everything in the store.  I’ve been there (and made a special trip to fly from LA simply to see the store during the first month of being unemployed last year) and the final cost of that trip. .well, I’m not proud of my lack of control : )

On 9/16/2018 at 9:49 AM, johnsonlisa90012 said:

Eastwood, you can do early reviews!!!  The only problem is you may want to buy everything in the store.  I’ve been there (and made a special trip to fly from LA simply to see the store during the first month of being unemployed last year) and the final cost of that trip. .well, I’m not proud of my lack of control : )

I think I might have to put that trip off a little longer because my man will be in upstate NY for work that weekend, it turns out. So first Friday is out but maybe still in October. I could go without him but his nose is so strong and his opinions matter, it would be like going hunting for the weekend and sending your bloodhound to a dog boarding facility.

I’m guessing the next two weeks you all will be very busy shipping orders ?  ? I might wait til the high volume shipments die down.... But the weenies will have a sampler pack like you did with the summer and spring scents correct?

1 hour ago, luna65 said:

We're working on them now! :)

Also will the UN sprays be offered as trials in November this year? If so I might be able to hold off for a bit... I really want to be able to gauge the effectiveness of a Phero with UNscented so I can opt in for a big bottle and layer it with my own scents accordingly. 

45 minutes ago, luna65 said:

We do that in February now (Pherotine) as opposed to November (Pheromas); that's been for a few years now.

Damn it ?! Ugh yeah I was reading an old UN thread (Gotcha). And one of the members said November... And I tried to look in the New  releases section and didn’t see it when I scanned Pheromas except one a few years back... But thank you, I guess I can go ahead and just splurge on them now since I personally don’t think I can wait that long ??.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Soooo....

Anyone get anything in the mail? I'm anxiously awaiting reviews as well as my Weenies.

(Im)patiently waiting for mine. Scheduled for Tuesday delivery

I've gotten a heads up that it's reached my local sorting facility, but that doesn't mean it's coming tomorrrow. I'm the most "worried" about Mommy's Little Monster, I really want it to work for me and I don't know if I've had anything with hay that I liked, I think because it's usually paired with florals? I dunno. 

On 9/14/2018 at 11:41 AM, Potion Master said:

I decided that I need Z-Day in a spray for just this reason! 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Hildegerd said:

Any Christmas Holiday collection information soon?

Based on this thread it might be a bath and body month

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topic/13169-suggest-a-scent-making-scrubs-butters-and-whipped-soaps-today/?tab=comments#comment-488316

• 3 weeks later...

I usually sit patiently, but are there Christmas scents in the works this year?  I know Mara just put out a bunch of bath and body items (some which I have on order along with Weenie full bottles).  But I guess I'm already looking ahead eager to celebrate my 4-year anniversary of being a customer. 😉

4 hours ago, SirenSong said:

I usually sit patiently, but are there Christmas scents in the works this year?  I know Mara just put out a bunch of bath and body items (some which I have on order along with Weenie full bottles).  But I guess I'm already looking ahead eager to celebrate my 4-year anniversary of being a customer. 😉

where?

I can't see anything under the Limited Edition/what is new section.

Edit: I saw it now. 

Edited by Hildegerd

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize. I had actually planned something for December but I've had some crises to deal with and didn't get it completed in time. I still plan on the set, it will not be deliverable by Xmas tho, sorry! And it was not holiday specific scents at any rate. I still plan to have them up by New Years.

4 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I've had some crises to deal with

In my mind, I'm just going to change that to "cruises to go on." I like that better.

39 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Am I the only one hoping for an LFN boosted scent soon? :beggingpleasesmiley:

Seems there hasn't been one for awhile

I'm with you on this. I luuuuurv Petals of Silk (which I think was the last one..TWO summers ago!) that I can remember.   I have two back up bottles of the oil and a spray!  BUT...I'd love a deeper, honey based scent.  Something that pairs well with Phero Girl!  OR a deep lavender like Midnight Lavender OCCO.  Of course...I have been doing REALLY WELL at not spending $100 or more every month lately.  SO maybe I should NOT wish for this.

On 12/13/2018 at 1:53 PM, Potion Master said:

I apologize. I had actually planned something for December but I've had some crises to deal with and didn't get it completed in time. I still plan on the set, it will not be deliverable by Xmas tho, sorry! And it was not holiday specific scents at any rate. I still plan to have them up by New Years.

Oh, no! I hope things are getting better for you. ❤️ ❤️ Please don't let out impatience add any stress to your life. You do so much already, and have created such a wonderful business and amazing products. You've added so much to other people's lives. I really hope the new year goes easy on you and brings great things your way!! I'll be looking forward to the scents whenever they arrive.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:53 PM, Potion Master said:

Mara - no apologies necessary.  I just figured you took a well-deserved vacation.  I hope everything smooths out for you.  I have also been going through some issues.  Just know that your creations bring joy and happiness  to my life.  When things are going bad, I literally take a sniff and know that there's magic somewhere and it can't always stay this way.  Your potions never fail to raise my spirits!  :blow-kiss:

One time Luna made a comment about knowing that you would eventually retire...my paranoia kicked in!  :nope02716:  On another note -- yippee, something to look forward to.  :cat690:

On 12/13/2018 at 8:53 PM, Potion Master said:

You don't need to apologize.

On 12/13/2018 at 2:53 PM, Potion Master said:

I hope that everything is settling down and that you have a peaceful holiday season.  Remember to take some time to care for yourself. ❤

• 4 weeks later...