Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, StrawberryKitten said:

What are pherotines ? Should I be saving up for something in February ? Cause I am very okay with that 😂 

Pherotines are trial sizes of the unscented phero blends. They're only offered once a year, so if you want to try a bunch of different pheros before committing to full bottles, then yes save up :)

1 minute ago, oceanjewel said:

Pherotines are trial sizes of the unscented phero blends. They're only offered once a year, so if you want to try a bunch of different pheros before committing to full bottles, then yes save up :)

Okay now that sounds amazing !!! Thank you for replying !! There are like 3 I can think of just off the top of my head that I want to try, so that sounds great ! 

4 hours ago, SirenSong said:

Don't forget that Pherotine is usually accompanied by a set of brand new releases which all contain pheromones as well!

I feel like I am going to be very broke ( yet deliciously scented ) the entire month of February....this is so exciting, though ! Do the Pherotines sell out super fast ? I'm plotting so hard in my mind right now, to the point of giddiness...but I never caught things in time that sell out fast, so I'm not sure if I should be getting my hopes up like this.

24 minutes ago, StrawberryKitten said:

I feel like I am going to be very broke ( yet deliciously scented ) the entire month of February....this is so exciting, though ! Do the Pherotines sell out super fast ? I'm plotting so hard in my mind right now, to the point of giddiness...but I never caught things in time that sell out fast, so I'm not sure if I should be getting my hopes up like this.

Hard to say what will and what won’t. Mara usually announces when they’re available on the forum, so maybe just keep checking.

There’s also usually a sale in the summer (doesn’t include some things like the unscented pheros). It’s pretty awesome and another event you might want to set money aside for :)

1 minute ago, oceanjewel said:

Hard to say what will and what won’t. Mara usually announces when they’re available on the forum, so maybe just keep checking.

There’s also usually a sale in the summer (doesn’t include some things like the unscented pheros). It’s pretty awesome and another event you might want to set money aside for :)

Okay, thank you for the reply ! Ohhh, a sale in the summer, too....this is all so exciting !!

I am looking forward to this Pherotine!  *fingers crossed*  I will have the cash to go a little crazy!

1 minute ago, Snoopyace said:

I am looking forward to this Pherotine!  *fingers crossed*  I will have the cash to go a little crazy!

I remember your restraint during the sale! It was impressive.

3 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I remember your restraint during the sale! It was impressive.

Aha!  Thanks.  Being broke helped that considerably.

Edited by Snoopyace

13 hours ago, SirenSong said:

Don't forget that Pherotine is usually accompanied by a set of brand new releases which all contain pheromones as well!

This is what I am waiting for and I hope there is a scent with cops this year. 

Can we add some of the pherotines to already blended scents ? Like, say I order some Super Happy Funtime in the same order, with a Levitation pherotine...can I add some more Levitation to it, for a boost ? Or would it mess with the fragrance of it ? 

Will there be a pherotines of DHEAS ? Cause I would love to add some of that to my Love Potion Pink ! 

About how many drops can we add to a perfume ? Sorry for all of the questions ! My wheels are just really turning, lol. This is so much fun to think of the possibilities ! 

Edited by StrawberryKitten

3 hours ago, StrawberryKitten said:

About how many drops can we add to a perfume ? Sorry for all of the questions ! My wheels are just really turning, lol. This is so much fun to think of the possibilities ! 

For the UN pheromone blends, the ratio to mix is 1/3 UN phero to 2/3 perfume to get the same ratio that's used in the scented pheromone perfumes.  Cops are different, though. You want to start out with a drop or two for a full bottle, then mix it and let it sit, then test it to see if you want to add more (1 to 2 drops at a time). 

3 hours ago, StrawberryKitten said:

Will there be a pherotines of DHEAS ? Cause I would love to add some of that to my Love Potion Pink.

Last year there were Pherotine-sized DHEAs. :)

2 hours ago, Kayla said:

For the UN pheromone blends, the ratio to mix is 1/3 UN phero to 2/3 perfume to get the same ratio that's used in the scented pheromone perfumes.  Cops are different, though. You want to start out with a drop or two for a full bottle, then mix it and let it sit, then test it to see if you want to add more (1 to 2 drops at a time). 

Last year there were Pherotine-sized DHEAs. :)

Awesome !! Thanks so much for replying !!

I know I probably have at least a week or so to wait but...  C'mon new releases!!

54 minutes ago, Hildegerd said:

Now we are talking.

I never had vanillas as luscious as LPMP’s ! I’m obsessed with any of her vanilla based scents 😍 So if there are new LE vanillas, I will be crying tears of joy, but my wallet will be crying for different reasons 😂 

17 hours ago, StrawberryKitten said:

I never had vanillas as luscious as LPMP’s ! I’m obsessed with any of her vanilla based scents 😍 So if there are new LE vanillas, I will be crying tears of joy, but my wallet will be crying for different reasons 😂 

I know what you mean, but I am going to buy those scents that will be calling to me. 

1 hour ago, ElizabethOSP said:

Now that I live closer, I plan to fulfill my lifelong (okay, okay, YEARS long as I am waaaaaaaay older than the store, heh) dream of testing & buying a new release In the Perfumerie.  *happy sigh*

:cheers04251::banana058::banana058::banana058::cheers04251:

Lucky you. 

6 hours ago, ElizabethOSP said:

Now that I live closer, I plan to fulfill my lifelong (okay, okay, YEARS long as I am waaaaaaaay older than the store, heh) dream of testing & buying a new release In the Perfumerie.  *happy sigh*

I am so jealous.  Texas is a long way from LP store...

10 hours ago, androstenol said:

Hey Nutrix, long time no see !

I hate to say it, but even I am checking here daily now. And holding all my precious bottles even more dear. 

Hi androstenol!

Now that my toddler is growing more "independent ", lol, I'm finding I have time again for important things...like stalking Hahaha!

8 hours ago, ElizabethOSP said:

OMG YAY!

I wanted to tell y'all...you are not going to be prepared for how AMAZINGLY STUNNING the labels for these new releases are.  Mara found an insanely-talented artist who has a definite metaphysical/mystical/fantastical aura to his work and WOWOWOWOWOW.  Be prepared to lose your minds when you behold the sheer beauty!

34 minutes ago, luna65 said:

I wanted to tell y'all...you are not going to be prepared for how AMAZINGLY STUNNING the labels for these new releases are.  Mara found an insanely-talented artist who has a definite metaphysical/mystical/fantastical aura to his work and WOWOWOWOWOW.  Be prepared to lose your minds when you behold the sheer beauty!

I can't wait! 💗

On 1/25/2019 at 7:49 AM, luna65 said:

OMG YAY!

:banana105:

34 minutes ago, luna65 said:

AUGH! *drool* :smiley-sex023: Hee!

43 minutes ago, luna65 said:

Ugh...  What a tease!  I can't wait to see these!

4 hours ago, luna65 said:

I saw some probable names  names listed in another section.... I have already got my list picked out 

8 hours ago, luna65 said:

You

are

killing

me.

I'm doing my best impression of a barely interested non-stalker of new releases. I hardly care one bit that you think there's something I might love in the teak and/or Teacher's Pest genre. Why would I care? I don't care and I happen to have more patience than Father Time himself. @luna65, I'm feeling as though you don't want me to win this masquerade contest. But look, I'm still acting natural. 

4 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

I saw some probable names  names listed in another section.... I have already got my list picked out 

Wait, what? We're playing a guessing game somewhere?