Stalk Talk!

luna65

On 7/18/2019 at 10:46 PM, Lainey said:

Hello, I'm here to look up the ingredients in Tyvey's Pleasure Island, because I have been enamored with it all day, but I saw this. I've seen this charity: https://www.raicestexas.org/  mentioned as a good option for donations, because it actually is all supposed to go to help the families at the border. I don't know how accurate what I heard is, but I thought I'd share.

Thank you for sharing that Lainey...I looked at the mission statement...I can't even. Yeah, this is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I will check and make sure where the money is going. Thank you.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/12/2019 at 12:48 AM, Eastwood22 said:

Totally down with a pumpkin OCCO. I once asked my man if he thought Pumpkin Spice Cake smelled too much like vagina. He looked at me like I had completely lost my mind and said "I'm thinking maybe you've never actually smelled vagina. It smells nothing like pumpkin cake." There's a good chance I was out of my mind tired at that time, and there weren't ANY cops in that bottle. I digress....

The Sandalwood Musk was awesome, you should make one like that again. I don't know if I'd buy another bottle, but I'm very glad for the one I have. You could also make some kind of Sandalwood Amber or warm amber OCCO. Has anyone nominated fig and amber, like Toujours Belle? A Sandalwood, Fig, and Amber OCCO could be smokin' hot.

Omg, I would bathe in a Sandalwood, Fig, & Amber OCCO. I like the idea of Pumpkin as well.

I am in the Wild Cherry recipe, and want to make sure people remember, it's a chocolate cherry and didn't have any patchouli in it, but it had a lot of Amber. So we want a creamy chocolate cherry but more middle notes and not so much resinous base?

9 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

I am in the Wild Cherry recipe, and want to make sure people remember, it's a chocolate cherry and didn't have any patchouli in it, but it had a lot of Amber. So we want a creamy chocolate cherry but more middle notes and not so much resinous base?

Yummy! It sounds great without the patchouli! I loved the Wild Cherry perfume, but creamy chocolate and cherry with less amber sounds amazing, too!  

4 hours ago, Potion Master said:

:thumbup:

Just to discuss the OCCO idea list real quick - in putting this set together, it is overrun with dairy notes. Creamy creamy creamy - 7 of them. I usually try to plan a well rounded set so all kinds of tastes and situations are covered. Does everyone really want a set with most of them being creamy/dairy based?

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

Just to discuss the OCCO idea list real quick - in putting this set together, it is overrun with dairy notes. Creamy creamy creamy - 7 of them. I usually try to plan a well rounded set so all kinds of tastes and situations are covered. Does everyone really want a set with most of them being creamy/dairy based?

I love, love, love anything creamy and will definitely buy all of them, probably multiples, as long as they aren't anything that I'm allergic to (which it doesn't sound like from the thread).

14 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

I'd prefer a coffee incense one, but straight creamy coffee without the chocolate seems to be getting the most requests on my end. ??

I'm voting for creamy coffee or mocha coffee - just no incense.  

I can't wait until the new OCCOs are ready! ❤❤❤

2 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I'd prefer a coffee incense one, but straight creamy coffee without the chocolate seems to be getting the most requests on my end. ??

Voting for mocha coffee, but no incense 

7 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Do you mean, like, am I willing to handle non-stop sexual attentiveness from my partner? My man's the one who's yelled from the next room, "I smell butter. Is it time for bed?" So I'm cool with it, personally. 

18 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Do you mean, like, am I willing to handle non-stop sexual attentiveness from my partner? My man's the one who's yelled from the next room, "I smell butter. Is it time for bed?" So I'm cool with it, personally. 

This post made my night.  Thank you for that.  🤣

I'm just dying to see which OCCO's made the cut ! I was thinking of ordering mostly permanent collection items but idk now, these OCCO's are killing me with excitement !! I'm thinking now that I may end up with mostly OCCO's for the sale order, cause it isn't like the permanent collection is going anywhere. Especially if the Lavender Buttercream from the FB poll made the cut, & if Body Paint is on the list because that is sounding good with a phero. Okay, I need to calm the hell down because I'm getting way too ahead of myself here. This sale in taking over my brain ( in a very pleasant, albeit frantic way )

Edited by StrawberryKitten

2 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Did you guys see that I posted the Sale Rules today? Is it visible? I had to make it  un-invisible and I'm not sure if I did it right - all these new settings!!!

I can see it

I saw it & have been reading it off & on all day, so that I can get it through my ADD brain & not drive y'all insane with questions, lol. When it said that the list of items will be available, does that mean in the same post or another thread entirely, in that section ?

8 hours ago, StrawberryKitten said:

I saw it & have been reading it off & on all day, so that I can get it through my ADD brain & not drive y'all insane with questions, lol. When it said that the list of items will be available, does that mean in the same post or another thread entirely, in that section ?

The sale will have it’s own thread. Trust me it needs it. She just posts the rules first so people can start getting familiar with them before the actual sale goes up which is always NUTS!

12 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Did you guys see that I posted the Sale Rules today? Is it visible? I had to make it  un-invisible and I'm not sure if I did it right - all these new settings!!!

I was looking for it last night but I didnt see it.....

3 hours ago, halo0073 said:

The sale will have it’s own thread. Trust me it needs it. She just posts the rules first so people can start getting familiar with them before the actual sale goes up which is always NUTS!

I can't even imagine how crazy it gets, lol. But so exciting !! Thanks so much for replying !

5 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

I was looking for it last night but I didnt see it.....

It's under the sale section, it may look confusing at first because I think the date says 2014 ? But she edited the very first post on there for the upcoming sale. It's a huge post that explains the rules clearly :)

18 hours ago, Kayla said:

Very sweet!

17 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

Lightly sweet

17 hours ago, Wanderlust said:

Touch of sweet

So, Mara, you’re making three coffee OCCOs?  A special trio of coffee OCCOs?  😄 😁

OCCOs— The creamier, the better! 😋

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, bruja said:

Totally new ones. For some reason the 2015. collection did not work for me... But I did love Gimme Money, Glamour Puss, Smitten Kitten, Focus potion... ♥️

I think the Whisker Wishes review thread has a discussion on different ways to apply the oils and charge it with intention, if that helps at all! Good luck!

1 hour ago, bruja said:

Is there a chance for new spell potions any time soon? Like the ones in 2013...

Seconding this idea. That would make for a great Weenies collection 

On 8/11/2019 at 11:12 AM, bruja said:

But I did love Gimme Money, Glamour Puss, Smitten Kitten, Focus potion... ♥️

I have noticed that both Gimme Money, Whisker Wishes and Lucky Dog are ones that people never offer up for trade. I've also heard good things about Love Immortal and Wall of Protection. And there was a Money Honey one, too? Was that part of a collection?

7 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I have noticed that both Gimme Money, Whisker Wishes and Lucky Dog are ones that people never offer up for trade. I've also heard good things about Love Immortal and Wall of Protection. And there was a Money Honey one, too? Was that part of a collection?

Gimme Money is my love. It’s my everything will be all right potion. I’m on my last bottle and don’t know how I’ll be without it :( To me it’s more than a money potion. It helped me in all kinds of situations! I wish and hope and pray that Mara makes it again!

Ambre Amour is also great! And creativity potion. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mara, can we have pumpkin chocolate foody blend in the Weenies collection this year please? 😋 Would that even be good?   🤔 Just something I have a craving for today. 

Or maybe we could get that pumpkin OCCO that didn’t make the last OCCO collection. 

Or how about a simple pumpkin pie scent complete with crust and whipped cream?  

Its still the end of August here, but the temps have dipped and has everyone thinking about fall!