Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She wants to LEAVE?! :lol2:

I'm stalking although I should not. I need to convince myself that I don't need anything else as I really have too many. Oh well, many I can get some for my sister (as she loves some of the scents I left behind for her last week) and my hub has finished his bottle of UN SWS. Speaking of which I really need to teach him how to use the phero as I seriously think he has overused it. He finished a bottle of SWS within two months and I'm pretty sure he didn't use it everyday.

Here's my advice; because my SO tries to pherobomb me with the stuff I buy (or get from testing projects) constantly. If you're buying from here then request a fragrance with a 1/2 strength boost (666 mcg). Personally, I don't buy pheromones for my SO anymore because he tries to pherobomb me, not understanding how they *actually* work.

Stalkity-stalk & don't stalk back ;)

:D

MARA, LUNA, WHERE ARE THE NOVEMBER SCENTS & DESCRIPTIONS ALREADY? WTF?? :smiley-laughing024: I'm obsessed with this emoticon

November is it going to be all-phero month again? Because I could sure use one that attracts me to straight men ONLY (those of you who know my backstory.....yeah) :lol:

I love Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!! I've already started talking about costumes and my birthday

Which date is your birthday? Mine's Oct 3rd. No idea what to do for my birthday. I was going to go and see The Gaslight Anthem but tickets sold out :((

Love costumes! Not so keen on pumpkin smell.

YES YES YES on Halloween! I'm Oct. 12th Libra, and my older daughter is Oct.22 Libra/Scorpio. Halloween here on the mountain is the. BEST. I mean...trick-or-treating in a forest...no sidewalks, barely any streets...hills and curves...usually darker than dark, or else we get full moon...yeah. :heart: *sigh* :heart::witch1095:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Oct 7th!!!

My sun is in Libra, my moon is in Leo and I have a Scorpio rising or something like that.

I always giggle whenever I say Scorpio rising.. I really want to say.. It's the Mojo Risin'...

Risin', Risin' Risin..

Then I want to start dancing and sing..

Well, show me the way to the next whisky bar..

I'm Libra/Libra, Taurus rising. Lady V I know this guy born on Oct 7th, one of my brother's friends...he is so funny, and extreeeeemely attractive, he's like Eminem(pre broken-from-rehab look) only maybe better looking. Which brings me to ask, what is it with Librans and fancy dress?!

Elizabeth-trick or treating in a forest sounds deliciously Twin peak-y scary :D

I live for fancy dressing. No joke. To me it's like art.. putting together an outfit. I spend hours looking online at dresses I can't afford.

I have tons and tons and tons of dresses. Today it's a mauvish, pinkish dress that resembles a vagina. It has folds and ruffles.

I made it casual by wearing nude flip flops and a pony tail..I spent about 20 mins agonizing over wearing my hair up in a bun or down in a bun or a pony tail..

Heeeee!!! DUDE! So very Libra. And I'll bet you looked GREAT! We Libras ROCK our outfits every time! :) My Libra daughter puts together clothes and accessories I'd never ever combine, and yet she looks like she should be strutting down a runway with sunglasses on!!!

I've read somewhere that Libras, male and female, tend to be fancy clothes people. I wear a lot of jeans and t-shirts, but...I can't get enough boots, sandals, and fancy tennies, and if I'm not happy in a color of *anything* I just put on, I'll change clothes until I feel good. This can fun me through 5 outfits in a row sometimes. LOVE long peasant skirts. Also can't own too much makeup and nail polish, even though I wear them sparsely. And perfume and jewelry? I don't care if my hair is dirty in a ponytail, no makeup on, ratty jeans, an old t-shirt and beat-up old sandals...if *also*wearing earrings, perfume, several bracelets and around 5 rings, I'm dressed to the nines. Well, add middle eastern-style eyeliner. If I've got eyeliner *and* red lipstick on I can accomplish anything, no matter WHAT I'm wearing. B) And don't get me started on colors and fabric or the amount of art supplies...

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I think it was £15. I only opted for delivery and no installation, so no hose connection of any kind for me! Thought i could do it myself only it all went a bit wrong.

I did that once many moons ago. Came back to find and inch or so of water on the floor as I had not connected the discharge tube correctly.

Wait...are you two talking about appliances or ??? Doing it yourself, discharge tube...

Wait...are you two talking about appliances or ??? Doing it yourself, discharge tube...

We were talking about both. Heh heh.

I did mean fancy dress as in costumes for stuff like hallowe'en, but yeah Librans love nice things. Nice fabrics, beautifully cut clothes. Sigh.

I have a comfort sign in me somewhere though, I am missing the 'suffer to be beautiful' gene or something, I cannot wear heels that I cannot walk in or hurt me, or clothes that pinch. I need to be inbetween looking good and being comfy. The ONLY heels I wear now are my Sergio Rossi for Puma, because they aren't slippy to walk in, and make me about six foot.

I am a crap accessoriser though. I don't like 'stuff' on me much. I like scarves in hair, stud or small BCR earrings and the odd necklace but most earrings, rings and bracelets make me want to rip them off. My sister (also libran) is the same. We have both come home from nights out and literally broken necklaces in a desperate bid to get them off because we could not undo them.

I have real getting ready to go out anxiety. When my ex and I were together I used to sometimes be virtually unable to go as everything I put on was wrong, and I would get in a state and he...well he was a twat and didn't understand.

Oct 7th!!!

My sun is in Libra, my moon is in Leo and I have a Scorpio rising or something like that.

I always giggle whenever I say Scorpio rising.. I really want to say.. It's the Mojo Risin'...

Risin', Risin' Risin..

Then I want to start dancing and sing..

Well, show me the way to the next whisky bar..

I see the bad moon rising.... ;)

Please, one of my PM fans once sent me an ORIGINAL fan scarf with all their heads on it from the 70's. He found it for me on Ebay UK. Still have it! Sealed in plastic!

Oh Mara. I should introduce you to my friend Kat. She's very good friends with Leslie.

Regarding the Libra thing, I'm a Libra, Shadow's a Libra, my son is a Libra and Shadow's son is a Leo. Not enough room for the all the ego in this house I swear.

Please, one of my PM fans once sent me an ORIGINAL fan scarf with all their heads on it from the 70's. He found it for me on Ebay UK. Still have it! Sealed in plastic!

Am I the only one who imagined some gruesome thing with actual HEADS on it?!

Oh Mara. I should introduce you to my friend Kat. She's very good friends with Leslie.

Regarding the Libra thing, I'm a Libra, Shadow's a Libra, my son is a Libra and Shadow's son is a Leo. Not enough room for the all the ego in this house I swear.

Oh My Lord!!!!! How many bathrooms do you have?! Must be hell getting ready to go anywhere...

Well Shadow and i share a bathroom and ya, mornings are hell. He claims to be low-maintenance but trust me, he's not. The 2 boys share the upstairs bathroom and while my son is almost 16 and spends 15 minutes in the shower every morning, Shadow's son is 11 and isn't interested in personal hygiene.

Is there a theme for September? Not that I should be stalking. I just got my August order (it's sitting on my desk right now) and haven't even tested anything.

Lucky ducky! I wish I knew someone who had a secret stash of Rabbitt memorabilia.