Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't ordered yet because I cannot decide if I need the entire set of New Releases or if that is being a hoarder.

I also want trial sprays.. and I was thinking of ordering a PE for my sister because it was her 30th birthday, and I don't remember if I got her anything or not.

I haven't ordered yet because I cannot decide if I need the entire set of New Releases or if that is being a hoarder.

I also want trial sprays.. and I was thinking of ordering a PE for my sister because it was her 30th birthday, and I don't remember if I got her anything or not.

Ooh, what's going to be in your sisters PE? That sounds dirty :D

e

well my inspiration was pink lace panties and Marilyn Monroe because Lady Suzy and MM are similar in the sense that they both have this young girl brat / woman thing going on.

You know, LadyV, when I read your posts, it's like we're skyping because your panther is looking me straight in the eye. I keep expecting to see the kitty smile or yawn or something!!! :purr:

Oooh ooh! My money's already ready!! :shopping-spree:

I'm glad it won't be till around the 15th! Gives me more time to save some money honey!

Me too! I can squeeze in some overtime hours strictly dedicated to LP purchases lol!

Okay that is a relief actually because now I don't have to concentrate on hers for a while. Now I can just focus on ME! AND STALKING

Haha - LV has opened the floor back up to stalking!! On your mark, get set, STALK!!

LET THE STALKING BEGIN

Cry Havoc, and set loose the cats of stalking ... oh. Sorry. That was a couple months ago.

:purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr:...are those enough cats...?

Haha - that will work. Any more and I would start to get worried lol.

Edited by quietguy

A new Spell collection would be awesome! Although we still have one, so I'm not sure if that's it, but we can hope! I like the idea of single notes too! I'm always thinking, hmmm this could use more marshmallow!! That's because I'm a marshmallow freak, not because Mara's perfumes need tweaking.

Wonder if Luna or Mara will give us some hints?!

Should we be jumping up and down?!

I am!