Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE EMPEROR'S NEW LPs: The labels, oils, bottles and decriptions are all imaginary ! But we are all so crazed with lust by 1/15 that we believe we see them, the NR thread, etc.!

Edited by tyvey

NO WAIT TIME TRAVEL. each LP transports you to the time of the LP's feel/theme. I call dibs on the Jazz Age

OMG I don't know if I should love you or kill you for calling dibs on the Jazz Age.

As long as I get to be Lady Victoria Elizabeth Taylor /hybrid

No no, I think you need to come up with the most outrageous/unlikely concept ever, and that will probably be it. :lol:

Unlikely...unlikely...unlikely...

Bad things that smell good???

Barbie Dolls? Ummmm...a whole month of old video games like Pong?

Manly underwear? OH! SWEAT SOCKS!!!

:bananajoy:

NO WAIT TIME TRAVEL. each LP transports you to the time of the LP's feel/theme. I call dibs on the Jazz Age

Which is why I came up with one for August 1980...it smells like sweaty English rock stars. :D

I am horrible at guessing, so I'm just going to keep jumping up and down and stalk your stalking.

ETA-...though unlikely and outrageous to me would be some sort of dupe month...

ETA again I never had the peaches and cream Barbie but I would stare at her picture for hours in The Sears catalog. I remember really wanting to put her dress in my mouth :/

Edited by mcreepers

Omg I was going to post that one but peach goes weird on me! Mind reader!

I actually have the Peaches and Cream Barbie! I've been collecting toys I had when I was younger. I also have My Little Pony, Rainbow Brite, a 1985 Cabbage Patch Kid, and an original Blueberry Muffin Doll from Strawberry Shortcake! I'm a nut :)

Zombie pinup girls sounds awesome! Whole bottle set for me!

I want all those toys you mentioned, new releases, and a Pound Puppy :(

OMG A THEME ON THE KAMA SUTRA POSITIONS!

Even better than the Palyboy theme ... thank you LV!!

CommaSutra_zps80d3c2b6.jpg

If you were wondering how ....

KamaSutra_zpscd2473db.jpg

Edited by quietguy

Even better than the Palyboy theme ... thank you LV!!

I'm ducking as I type this because you are well within your rights to throw something....but....Palyboy? :xmas735::green_smiley_monster:

ETA: *gigglesnort* *ducks and runs*

Edited by ElizabethOSP

aw, I remember the pound puppies. I even remember the cartoon.

I'm ducking as I type this because you are well within your rights to throw something....but....Palyboy? :xmas735::green_smiley_monster:

ETA: *gigglesnort* *ducks and runs*

Haha - you got me on that one!

I actually have the Peaches and Cream Barbie! I've been collecting toys I had when I was younger. I also have My Little Pony, Rainbow Brite, a 1985 Cabbage Patch Kid, and an original Blueberry Muffin Doll from Strawberry Shortcake! I'm a nut :)

I loved Rainbow Brite's ponytail and purple heart cheek

Hee! Thanks for not beaning me!!! My brother in law is The Body Painter for Playboy (caps intended). Wacky World, as he says!

Well then I certainly see a theme - combine the ladies of LPMP with the Playboy theme with body painting ...

Well then I certainly see a theme - combine the ladies of LPMP with the Playboy theme with body painting ...

Hee! :smiley-sex009::smiley-sex009::smiley-sex009::Like2: But we'd have to call it Palyboy or corporate Legal would be all :spank01515: and :nun-tsk-tsk: and they'd send this guy after all of us. :gangster:

:10_small16:

I love the way strawberry shortcake smells ,the original ones from back then smell the best.The ones you buy in the store now hardly have any scent ..Id love to have a perfume that smelled like her.

so since its almost valentines..A perfume smelling like sticky sugary,buttery,warm cinnamon pancakes topped with some sorta fruit be nice..yum

Hee! :smiley-sex009::smiley-sex009::smiley-sex009::Like2: But we'd have to call it Palyboy or corporate Legal would be all :spank01515: and :nun-tsk-tsk: and they'd send this guy after all of us. :gangster:

:10_small16:

Whatever works ... :lol:

Haha, I am getting a kick out of the wide variety of guesses and the flow of this conversation. Childhood toys, nude models, and zombies. Sounds like it was taken straight from my browser history ;)

(I was always partial to the scent of the My Little Ponies with the ice cream treats on their hindquarters)

Hey if it's zombie pinups I have pictures from Halloween I can offer up.

(Unrelated: I'm pretty sure I owned the Barbie with the ponytail and the faux fur.)

I had the Barbie pool, that thing was so cool.

Did you have the pink corvette? Mine had a "remote control". And for some reason I had a motor home. And an afgan hound. Man, I was spoiled.

Edited by skye

My worst Christmas memory: staying up until 2:00 a.m. Christmas Eve putting together the Barbie Dream House for my then-five year old daughter. The really big Dream House that you could almost crawl inside of. OMG. That damn thing was so complex -- it even had tiny little white eggs to add to a tiny little egg container to put into the tiny little refrigerator in the tiny little kitchen. My tiny little brain had been ready to explode by midnight.

She loved it, of course! I think the tiny little eggs became vacuum cleaner fodder by New Years.

Childhood toys, nude models, and zombies. Sounds like it was taken straight from my browser history

OMGsogh - with great taste like that you cannot be single. Surely some really astute guy has swept you off your feet ... :Emoticons04235:

My worst Christmas memory: staying up until 2:00 a.m. Christmas Eve putting together the Barbie Dream House for my then-five year old daughter. The really big Dream House that you could almost crawl inside of. OMG. That damn thing was so complex -- it even had tiny little white eggs to add to a tiny little egg container to put into the tiny little refrigerator in the tiny little kitchen. My tiny little brain had been ready to explode by midnight.

IKR - we got something like that second-hand from one of my wife's coworkers once. Their girls had outgrown it so they very graciously just gave it to us. They had taken it apart, put all the pieces, furniture, dolls, etc. in a box and gave it all to us. The only thing not in the box was .... you guessed it .... the instructions. It took a couple hours but I eventually got there. And I have refused to take it apart since! :lol:

The only thing not in the box was .... you guessed it .... the instructions. It took a couple hours but I eventually got there. And I have refused to take it apart since! :lol:

QG!! You're letting down your entire male species by admitting you needed . . . the instructions?!?!

Don't worry. It'll be our little secret.