Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGsogh - with great taste like that you cannot be single. Surely some really astute guy has swept you off your feet ... :Emoticons04235:

Real Text Conversation With the Last Guy I Was Seeing:

Me: Want to come over and play with Legos?

Him: Is that a euphemism for sex?

Me: No, but we can totally do that too.

Him: I've figured it out. You're single because you're terrifying.

:/

What kind of idiot would say that!!

You could be my best friend though, I love Legos!

Yeah guys don't like it when you "out-guy" them, or at least not until later on. I usually have to wait a month before doing so; but that's why it was basically love at first meet with Q, because he's secure in his guyness.

LOL! Mcreepers, we can never, ever meet IRL; my BF would fall in love with you instantly. :lol:

Hell, I do not understand single guys nowadays. What is wrong with Legos and what is terrifying about an offer to play Legos and have sex? Plus you have a cat! You have proven that you can keep alive another semi-independent living creature in your house. What more can you ask for?

...the guy was one of my most fun friends in high school, so I sincerely doubt he found my personality years later that much of a surprise. He refuses to talk to me now though. Still haven't quite figured out why :/

I think I will just have to wait for one of those special men comfortable enough with their masculinity to be comfortable enough with mine. :P

Eta-my vagina does have teeth ;)

Edited by mcreepers

OMG Please tell me it's Barbie Dolls!

3970179578_610da75fef_m.jpg

I had a Barbie with a yellow theme, kind of like the one on the left but she had straight hair and all her accessories were yellow. Her clothes were ones you could layer - leggings, a wrap-around skirt, tank top and a shrug with balloon sleeves. Very 70s.

I had Dawn dolls and some of the Charlie's Angels dolls too - wish I had kept them.

How about a dance theme?

Edited by perfumesniffer

Hell, I do not understand single guys nowadays. What is wrong with Legos and what is terrifying about an offer to play Legos and have sex? Plus you have a cat! You have proven that you can keep alive another semi-independent living creature in your house. What more can you ask for?

and this is why I adore you QG

QG is awesome. His wife is one very lucky lady:)

We should all meet up and play with Legos. (You too Eggers; your boyfriend would be a fool to look any other lady. You are a major catch!)

Thanks Mcreepers! :blush: Yes, he loves me for 3 very important reasons: we're both cat people, I listen to punk rock, and I geek out with things like perfume... And Legos. :lol:

My Gramma and I built a HUGE Lego space station once. It took up the whole dining room table! :) (And for what it's worth, BF loved her for her Legos talent! ;) ).

Wow, I hope you got a picture of that! So awesome. :)

I had the one on the left, the yellow and the light pink. How on earth did you find the exact ones i had???

I had all of these too!

OMG what if it's a Wonders of the World theme????

Niagra Falls - The Sphinx.. what else is a wonder? Wrigley Stadium!

I am more antsy pantsed than usual; I am horrible at waiting.

Musicals. Stage plays. Heck, PUPPETS for all I know! 1950s sit coms!

Famous songs from the 1980s!

Six new scents that each begin with the letter T, R, E, V, O, and R! (that's to perk up Luna for new hints!)

Edited by Just Ducky

I had a Barbie with a yellow theme, kind of like the one on the left but she had straight hair and all her accessories were yellow. Her clothes were ones you could layer - leggings, a wrap-around skirt, tank top and a shrug with balloon sleeves. Very 70s.

I had the one on the left, the yellow and the light pink.

I had GI Joes. Maybe they could come by and visit your Barbies on R&R ... haha!

and this is why I adore you QG

QG is awesome. His wife is one very lucky lady:)

Thank you - but really I am the lucky one. She has made a big and good difference in me. I am a better person for having her in my life. If you really do like the person I am now, she deserves a big thank you.

We should all meet up and play with Legos. (You too Eggers; your boyfriend would be a fool to look any other lady. You are a major catch!)

That would be fun, and I have said the same about Eggers!

OMG what if it's a Wonders of the World theme????

Niagra Falls - The Sphinx.. what else is a wonder?

my vagina does have teeth

One of those with teeth would be one of the wonders of the world in my book ... lol!

Now that LV and McCreepers bring it up, that would make an interesting theme ... I wonder who would be brave enough to pose for the photos and put their names on them? And I can just see the orders now: I would like one bottle of McCreepers V with teeth, please. Hold the extra cops. :lol:

Wrigley Stadium!!?? My hubby would buy that perfume. He'd shit a brick if there was a Baseball Stadium collection!

If Mara ever got enough male customers to do a big monthly guys spread, that would be a hilariously great idea! And she could do professional sports team themes. Football, Hockey, Baseball. I could see it now: The Chicago White Sox cologne: for those guys only planning to get lucky once every 46 years ...

We still have over a week before we find out!!

Haha - that is the funny part - she has already said when they are coming out ... and here we are anyways!

Edited by quietguy

I am more antsy pantsed than usual; I am horrible at waiting.

dang, girl! Didn't you get a bunch in December you're still playing with, or is your attention span that short? :)

My God, now I feel COMPELLED to make a PE dedicated to my pretty miss. Thanks, QG :P

holidays=money. MUST KEEP BUYING!

ETA- Haha, Taco Bell scented perfume. That would probably get me more hits than cops!

Edited by mcreepers

Re: GI Joes, my brother would play with me. I took some of the GI Joes' clothes and put them on the girl dolls. Not interested in cross-dressing the Joes, though.

I do currently own a Korean Barbie and a Ballet Barbie.

Madonna songs:

Little Star - a light silver vanilla, amber and musk scent

Vogue - tobacco & tuberose (a la Marlene Dietrich)

La Isla Bonita - palm fronds, hibiscus, plumeria, coconut, warm sand

Edited by perfumesniffer

ETA- Haha, Taco Bell scented perfume. That would probably get me more hits than cops!

Or a smooth bacon scented perfume ... haha!

80s songs...

Devo's "Whip It" could be something with leather

Joan Jett "Heartbreaker" with a mix of raucous spices

Edited by perfumesniffer

Joan Jett "Heartbreaker" with a mix of raucous spices

Or was that Pat Benatar?

Or was that Pat Benatar?

Yuppers.

"All Fired Up" -- would NOT be marshmallows and fairy dust!

OMG I used to want to be her!!! I LOVE ROCK N ROLL - :banana011:

HAhahaha! I remember singing this at karaoke the night before graduation from nursing school... & Like A Virgin, Viva Las Vegas, and I Will Survive! (why yes, I *was* a little drinky, why do you ask?) ;)

ETA: Alcoholic drinks! There's a yummy theme... White chocolate Russian, Mango Pina Colada, Spiced Butter Rum... maybe I need a night out...

Edited by july_girl

I used to jump on my mothers mini trampoline and belt out Pat Benatar's "Love is a Battlefield". That'd be a great name for a perfume ;)

I would have loved to have seen that.... I did something similar, I would crank up the stereo in my parents hours and start dancing like a maniac and when I went off to college I could not understand why I was gaining some weight, ah the lightbulb clicked it was all that dam dancing I did...LOL

HAhahaha! I remember singing this at karaoke the night before graduation from nursing school... & Like A Virgin, Viva Las Vegas, and I Will Survive! (why yes, I *was* a little drinky, why do you ask?) ;)

ETA: Alcoholic drinks! There's a yummy theme... White chocolate Russian, Mango Pina Colada, Spiced Butter Rum... maybe I need a night out...

OMG YES PURPLE HOOTERS!! KAMIKAZES! When I used to cocktail - we would drink those on Friday nights.

When I was in Miami I had a Godiva Chocolate Martini!!! I ate that with fries. I'm so fuckn fancy I tell you. I also asked for a salad with Hidden Valley Ranch dressing.

Did you have the pink corvette? Mine had a "remote control". And for some reason I had a motor home. And an afgan hound. Man, I was spoiled.

We had a motor home too. And an apartment and her dream house. :lol:

ETA: Oops. We've moved on from Barbies to 80s music. I like the Madonna "Little Star" perfume!! I say "Cherish" would make a good one too--cherry, vanilla, marshmallow, a touch of leather and tobacco.

Edited by BlueBear

I had Dawn dolls and some of the Charlie's Angels dolls too - wish I had kept them.

How about a dance theme?

I had Dawn dolls too and just found them at my Moms house... I wonder if they are worth anything?

I say "Cherish" would make a good one too--cherry, vanilla, marshmallow, a touch of leather and tobacco.

I would so buy that one!