Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QG. You are simply too overpowering for that quiz. I would liken you to Igor Stravinsky or Ralph Vaughan Williams. Well, I think Vaughan Williams was gay, and you are not. So: Franz Liszt.

Oh, I know--COME JOIN THE HENDRIX CLAN!!!

Haha - I am a Hendrix fan ... even my son has fallen in love with the classics: Pink Floyd, Hendrix, and Led Zepplin, spiced with some Red Hot Chili Peppers.

My Hungarian pride pushes for Lizst..!

Doesn't hurt that he was totally HOT! :lol:

Well, I am part hot Hungarian on my mom's side so I think the quiz says: Lizst!

And you *know* what they say about men with large hands and feet... :666:

If it is anything like my wife, it is sometimes along the lines of "Get that thing away from me ...!" :lol:

Oh and Luna, if you're taking a break from scribing....MY EYEBALLS ARE SEEIN' SPOTS from cleanin' up stuff! :ph34r:

Oh yay! Looking forward to getting the final result!! :D

Yes! Hints!! Time to feed the frenzied mob a little something to keep 'em under control! :t-rex-2:

Ok, hints.... :666:

January = ...and now for something completely different. (And NO! It's not a Monty Python theme.)

February = we always try to do *all aphrodisiac* Valentine collections, and we licensed a special collection of images for this set. heheheh.

Crap, I missed someone totally HOT... I need to not work so many hours

PM was talking about Franz Lizst who lived from 1811-1886. So I would say yes, you need to get out of the office more often if you were working straight through during that time and somehow missed him lol. :lol:

Speaking as a pianist, Liszt also had rather large hands. And you *know* what they say about men with large hands and feet... :666:

*cough* no, what?

/innocent look

I guess BF has size 7 shoes and wears size small gloves ... :lol: Just kidding!!!

Ok, hints.... :666:

January = ...and now for something completely different. (And NO! It's not a Monty Python theme.)

It's going to be 10 scents for guys and only 2 for ladies!

February = we always try to do *all aphrodisiac* Valentine collections, and we licensed a special collection of images for this set. heheheh.

Jan: McCreepers Feb: Katz Mar: MRC Apr: Eggers May: Raq (I promised you a warm month!) June: PM herself July: Synergist Aug: DD Sep: LV Oct: Le Wiz Nov: NJ Dec: Luna

OMG DO MONTY PYTHON TOO!!

OMG I could not begin to imagine ... lol.

Edited by quietguy

Haha - I think I guessed it ... well, probably not, but PM has not been back to say I guessed wrong so I will leave it there for now. :D

That would be cool if it was a 'guy's month'... but I wonder if the LPMP fanbase/purchasing history would support it's creation?

Liszt induced hysteria. That..is...awesome! I wonder did ladies whip their pantaloons at him when he played Liebestraum.

Considering the mere *mass* of fabric that would imply... I'd guess he'd have been crippled!

OK,now I'm getting even more excited...

Haha - I think I guessed it ... well, probably not, but PM has not been back to say I guessed wrong so I will leave it there for now.

That would be cool if it was a 'guy's month'... but I wonder if the LPMP fanbase/purchasing history would support it's creation?

I really do not think so either. My guess was actually more a joke although it would be something very different.

If not a guy's month...a men of LPMP month, with the guys on the labels. QG, Le Wiz...get ready!

@ Blue Bear: getting warmer!

Now we are getting somewhere!

Pics with different types of men, like geeky, sporty, metro, and rugged! And each scent will help you attract that type of man!!

Colder, but it's a FAB idea!!!!!

Maybe a Men's month afterall with the scents based on the personalities/interests of the different guys of LPMP.

a month of scents all made by Le Wiz??

That would be something too! I have samples of several of Le Wiz's scents - they all sound great - I have high expectations.

But since Mara is delaying release till Jan 15th it makes me think there must be something else to it than a men's month! I mean there must be some twist that makes the longer time necessary??

They are releasing January and February at the same time ...

PM was talking about Franz Lizst who lived from 1811-1886. So I would say yes, you need to get out of the office more often if you were working straight through during that time and somehow missed him lol. :lol:

I guess BF has size 7 shoes and wears size small gloves ... :lol: Just kidding!!!

It's going to be 10 scents for guys and only 2 for ladies!

Jan: McCreepers Feb: Katz Mar: MRC Apr: Eggers May: Raq (I promised you a warm month!) June: PM herself July: Synergist Aug: DD Sep: LV Oct: Le Wiz Nov: NJ Dec: Luna

OMG I could not begin to imagine ... lol.

QG, you totally made me crack up at that comment... Yes I med the 1800's so I really need to get a life