Stalk Talk!

luna65

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Kayso, last evening Mr. Matt was pointing out that our town chili cookoff is a week from *today*...which will be July 1st.

Should we be stalking yet? <smiles sweetly and bats eyelashes>

:666: No hurry, of course, as we are all enjoying our smellies, right? :666:

:ph34r:

I'm a little behind, as my sampler is going to be coming with a PE, but I'm game for some stalkin' anytime!!

O HAI GODDESSLYNNE!!!

Now we can stalk *together!*

:ph34r: . :ph34r:

*giggle*

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I still haven't recovered from so much LP awesomeness, and now new releases are almost here...

I'm joining the stalk talk....

...doing some beanstalk stalk! :love592:

Ohhh......It's that time again! YAY!! I've been such a good girl too and not jumped the shop & bulk bought OCCO Ambrosia when the second batch came out. I'm actually quite proud of myself and my selfcontrol for being able to wait until this months new releases :D

Damn being poor! I will find the monies for LP SS 2012! As gawd as my witness, I will never miss out on an LP variant again.....

*rustle rustle*

*stealthily moves branch aside and peers out of bush*

Well...I will join in the fun,even though I'm happy to wait :P

thekindred.jpg

Well...I will join in the fun,even though I'm happy to wait :P

thekindred.jpg

Oooooh!!! Introduce me to your friends, Calii!

OOPS!

pssssssst! Introduce me to your friends, Calii!

*rustle*

Stalking is almost as much fun as buying precioussss...

GIMME ZOMG NEW SMELLIES OR AT LEAST DESCRIPTIONS OF

Don't make me come and sit on you, missy; believe me, you don't want that! :lol:

*runs away screaming*

(Okay, so it's more like a fast walk...come the Zombie Apocalypse I will be luna chow for the undead. :lol:)

*runs away screaming*

(Okay, so it's more like a fast walk...come the Zombie Apocalypse I will be luna chow for the undead. :lol:)

IM COMING AFTERYOUUUUUUUUUU HOPPING ON THE 405... ELIZABETH IM STOPPING BY THE MOUNTAIN TO PICK YOU UP AND STALKKKKKKKKK ZOMBIEEE STALKKKK

*dies laughing*

And then I would die of embarassment, given the state of my domicile.

Betchya *my* domicile is worst than *your* domicile! Heee!!! :gasp::10_small16::green_smiley_monster::iguana::xmas735:

:frankensmiley::frankensmiley::frankensmiley::frankensmiley::frankensmiley::frankensmiley: <---Zombie Stalk

Edited by ElizabethOSP

That would be so funny and we are all there with blank eyes and hands outstretched.. descriptions... descriptions..

I picture you and Elizabeth to have cool looking owl things and great coffee mugs.

Maybe some daisies in a vase on a table with a blue and white gingham tablecloth.. red wine and lots of music, maybe a Trevor room for Luna, where he actually lives when he's here in the US, he just doesn't know because you transport him there, and there's a cool door with a porthole so you can check on him, and Elizabeth has a red room where she paints and it has no windows, it's a wine cellar, so it's cold but she burns sage and candles to make it feel warm and safe.

LOL! I do have what Quince refers to as The Trevor Museum (aka my bedroom, which is why we have playtime in another room when he comes to visit), but otherwise my decorating sense is the same as a 12-year-old boy. I bet B's mountain lair is all kinda funky fun eclectic!

LOOOOOOL how hilarious would it be (for us, not luna) if we all actually showed up on her doorstep at the same prearranged time.

*hmm*

It would not be SO far for meeeeeee.... hehe heheh

I wish my room was a lair..........of the kind that has bats hanging on the ceiling.

but then you wouldn't want to walk on the floor!