Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit I'll prob get a Lakers jersey this year.

LA Lakers? Are they still playing basketball? The worst part about getting one of those jerseys is that you know your BF is a cheap bastard and didn't spend any money on you ... :lol:

Edited by quietguy

LA Lakers? Are they still playing basketball? The worst part about getting one of those jerseys is that you know your BF is a cheap bastard and didn't spend any money on you ... :lol:

I was happy that he got me anything.

I was happy that he got me anything.

It cvould have been worse - it could have been a Cavaliers jersey. I need to start thinking about Valentines Day ....

A little more 24/7 stalking. . . :ph34r:

Licensed images... Care Bears?

Dear God please let it be a Care Bare Valentines Day!

Omg I would die!

Valentine Care Bears!! I'd buy two whole sets!

Care Bears...yeah! NAUGHTY Care Bears...? WOO-HOOOOO!!!! I could really run with that one. Oh Gods, now I'm having visions of those cute fuzzy things in x-rated positions with each other. Must be the snow. It's pouring. Cabin fever... :666:

I wanna see bears having sex!!!

74957_441736249227526_1153390797_n_zps04420c70.jpg

Howzabout a bear and a bunny?

Haha - yes - that is funny - I have seen that one before. They need more commercials like that on TV.

Stalkin' the line . . . :ph34r: :ph34r:

:begging: :begging: :begging: :begging:

DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!

PLEEEEEEZZZ???

Sorry - bad joke - I am fine - they are just being cautious. With any luck they spring me tomorrow.

LOL

I hope there is a cake scent (or V day cookie scent) and of course something resin-y

:lol:

Only in my dreams, babe. Although Shelley did tell me I could rent him a couple days a week...*begins to rewrite the budget*

Okay y'all not today, I am currently scribin' like a mofo on the Vday line, so just chillax and carpe diem (or noctem, depending on where you are). :)

@Molls: if that happens, I just hope the descriptions aren't all worn out, faded and illegible from so many people reading them by the time you get back haha.

Want a text if they go up today?

yes, please!! you're awesome :love:

@Molls: if that happens, I just hope the descriptions aren't all worn out, faded and illegible from so many people reading them by the time you get back haha.

LOL - I know, huh...

:lol:

Only in my dreams, babe. Although Shelley did tell me I could rent him a couple days a week...*begins to rewrite the budget*

Okay y'all not today, I am currently scribin' like a mofo on the Vday line, so just chillax and carpe diem (or noctem, depending on where you are). :)

Oh really watcha scribin about? Had no idea :D

There's going to be MPJ ( Major Pussy Juice ) all over the LP front page when the scrips are done.. Between the pics and the descriptions it's going to be high tide up in this bitch!

It's pouring and we have a snowstorm coming (NC), I would love some LP reading (hint, hint)

STAY WARM, 'Sniffer!!! Our snow is just melting off nicely. LP reading during a snowstorm. Sounds GREAT. :)

Nice try, :P

You know...it really would be quite lovely to steal my daughter's laptop, curl up by the woodstove, and soak up some LP naughtiness. 'Cause these descriptions *are* going to be naughty. Right, luna...?

Edited by ElizabethOSP

There's going to be MPJ ( Major Pussy Juice ) all over the LP front page when the scrips are done.. Between the pics and the descriptions it's going to be high tide up in this bitch!

Maybe I should show them to Mrs. QG and then take advantage of the situation ....

You know...it really would be quite lovely to steal my daughter's laptop, curl up by the woodstove, and soak up some LP naughtiness. 'Cause these descriptions *are* going to be naughty. Right, luna...?

OIC WUT YER DOIN THAR :lol:

Maybe I should show them to Mrs. QG and then take advantage of the situation ....

Smart man! My exH once told me I got excited whenever I watched Stallone on screen - and I wasn't even aware of it! But he was right. And he benefitted from it.

Edited by perfumesniffer