Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that my boss has been incommunicado due to the insanity of the cart situation, I haz no clews nao sry2say. Next week will likely be a different story. however. ;)

Given that my boss has been incommunicado due to the insanity of the cart situation, I haz no clews nao sry2say. Next week will likely be a different story. however. ;)

YAAAAAAAYYY!!! :w00t::bow::bow::bow::alien_dance::alien_dance::alien_dance::bow::bow::bow::w00t::rockon:TENK YEW! :wub:

:ph34r:

...but could we still post cleavage shots? *ducks and runs*

Edited by ElizabethOSP

...but could we still post cleavage shots? *ducks and runs*

My kinda gal ...

I now have considerably LESS cleavage to post than before.

I am an equal opportunity gawker. "If you show it, I will look".

I predict a money potion that is also a sex trap.

like.. Poonan Full of Gold!

A new take on the goose that laid the golden egg.

Poonan Full of Gold!

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE

Haha - and Katie Perry thinks she is something squirting silly string out of her boobs. Our LV shoots gold bullion outta her poonan ... lol!

Haha - and Katie Perry thinks she is something squirting silly string out of her boobs. Our LV shoots gold bullion outta her poonan ... lol!

you outta be a rapper. You do have a headstart with that big swingy chain in your avi.

Qg, just think 3 sizes smaller, it's good to use your imagination!

As I remember, that would still take a fair amount of imagination :rolleyes:

you outta be a rapper. You do have a headstart with that big swingy chain in your avi.

Now I just need a good rapper name ...

I'm stalkin so hard.

I love me a hard stalker

Is your stalk hard?

It's so hard you could climb it.

These LP chicks are hardcore haha. :lol:

Here's to hoping the insanity goes away and the clews come to stay!

Clews! Clews! :jumpforjoy:

Is there an Irish theme to March? I only began my LP journey in Sept 2012...

OK LUNA...technically...it's "next" week....whadda ya got for us? :ange: KIDDING! (sort of)

Is this how it is at the beginning of every month? :lol: Wondering what delightful delectables are about to be released?! No sorry, the correct words are actually "obsessing over"...much stronger emotional pull than just wondering.

I try to play it cool but the longer I'm a member...instead of easier...it gets HARDER to wait!

I know the rules and how things work and I tell myself, "Self - you're going to wait a couple weeks into the month and THEN go have a look see." You know, after everything is out of the bag and I can read about what you all are saying about them....BUT NOOOOOO, here I am...stalking the thread for info.

Maybe my gf is right...maybe I do need rehab after all, 'cept rehab's for quitters and I'm not ready to give up yet :P

Edited by NuTrix