Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the Easter Egg pup, Halo!! Had to look twice to make sure it wasn't my imagination!

Following your lead -- SPLAT

Will this be the "Spring" collection? Perhaps there will be something for a fruit & floral scent lover like me. I'm stalking too even though I haven't ordered last month's releases.

Will jesus turn the eggs into Lps?????

*quickly steps lighting-strike distance away from LV*

:nun-tsk-tsk: . . . but :say19:

LOL.. 12 plus years of catholic school.. me and Jesus are homies. :toast:

HA! Got you beat!! All that PLUS kindergarten and first year of college were at Catholic schools: 13 PLUS YEARS OF CATHOLIC EDUCATION!

(Then, quoth the raven, "NEVERMORE." Ran off and married a Jewish guy. I think Jesus understood; his mom did the same thing.) ^_^

*checks skies for lightning bolts*

Edited by Just Ducky

OK, QG -- you have now made me feel very very ancient. WHO or WHAT is Brother Brimstone?!? I googled it but it lead to a comic book character written by someone called Vince Sterling who says he's named after Vincent Price and Rod Sterling which is dumb (on his part) because it's actually Rod Serling the guy from The Twilight Zone back when "Twilight" didn't mean vampires so is that who you're talking about?? :blink:

OK, QG -- you have now made me feel very very ancient. WHO or WHAT is Brother Brimstone?!?

It's an LP Men's scent haha!! :lol:

And you know what they say about Jewish guys!

Something about having "Mommy Separation" issues according to my two married female Jewish friends haha! :lol:

I dropped and shattered my bottle. :( I'm so sad.

:cry: That IS sad!

Oh, MDC, no! How horrible! :Emoticons08045: You have our sympathy.

Maybe Mara will surprise us with a new version/rebrew soon, as it was such a popular potion. :beggingpleasesmiley:

Okay... So there might be that too.... I was just thinking about their noses....

It must be true. My guy had a very impressive nose . . . :^^:

Edited by Just Ducky

Okay... So there might be that too.... I was just thinking about their noses....

...and their toeses...and their *claps hand over mouth* did I almost say hoses?!?

*gigglesnort* guess I did. B) My old drummer got AALLLLL the girls.

OOPS!

*rustlerustlerustle*

:ph34r:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Thank you for the Girly Twirly condolences. I couldn't believe I did that! That was my spray one. I was admiring how much I had left when it literally leapt out of my hand and hit the floor. I snatched the bottle up and I saved a bit. I made a small funnel out of a shiny postcard I had and funneled it into an empty spray bottle of Heart & Soul I had kept. So I have a bit left and about about a quarter bottle of my oil left. This is one of my spring/summer staples though!!

@MDC: Sorry to hear about the broken bottle!

@Chai, JD & ESOP: There must be a lot of "variation" .... right after college I had a male room-mate who was Jewish. He was dating a lady we would now refer to as a "Cougar" (well, we both were, but what the heck). When things started to get serious the following occurred:

RM: QG, I need you to do me a big favor.

Me: What

RM: Go buy some condoms for me.

ME: WTH? Go buy your own!

RM: I'll give you the money for them. I have just never bought any before and am really embarrassed. I don't know what to get, where to get them, anything.

Me: This is like your first time?

RM: Yes.

ME: OK. Go to the pharmacy. They usually keep them back near the pharmacy techs so people will not steal them. They are often in a case so you have to ask for them. And that is a little embarrassing when you have to ask some young girl for a box of Trojans, but whatever. Plus you have to tell her what size you need.

RM: Noooo. You mean I am going to have to ask some girl for size small condoms???

Me: Yep. If that is the size you need.

45 minutes later, he returned. No words. Just a hard glare and flipped me the bird as he went back to his room. WTH? I thought I was being helpful hahahaha!

QG: He must have been from a Reform congregation. (Ouch!)

Edited by Just Ducky

QG: He must have been from a Reform congregation. (Ouch!)

Hahaha - we are still in contact. I will ask him!

OMG MAYBE MARA WILL REMAKE SMOKED HAM!

IF SHE DOES...

I am buying 4 bottles

one boosted with BANG

one boosted with LFN

one boosted with PM

one boosted with GOTCHA OR LACE OR SS4W AND

ONE BY ITSELF

I dont care that I need new tires this is more important

OMG MAYBE MARA WILL REMAKE SMOKED HAM!

IF SHE DOES...

I am buying 4 bottles