Stalk Talk!

luna65

Got my windows open...smells like that weird word that Mara taught me with that one perfume from Sherlock Homes. That earth "after the rain" one.

It's a Doctor Who reference, I believe.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Petrichor, or something like that? I've been smelling it a lot with the rains we've been having. So nice! The mountain has its own version of it...wet granite, wet dirt (mostly decomposed granite), wet evergreens, wet *dead* pine needles, wet vinca, and wet oak trees, with a touch of wet asphalt. YUM! :stars188: Hell, one of my favorite smells is wet concrete!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

no more guesses people?

But do you think you could have a goddess line without any fertility ones?

Luna, do you think NR's will be up by tomorrow?

I can't speak to Mara's progress with the labels; but I am not yet finished with the descriptions so on my end, no.

which one's been the hardest to describe so far this week?

bwahahaha.

But do you think you could have a goddess line without any fertility ones?

You *could*...but springtime would kinda require fertility ones, wouldn't it. Kind of the wrong time of year to go for the destroyers and underworld types, huh? B) I wub them, though! :wub:

which one's been the hardest to describe so far this week?

Oh I see what you tried to do there. :P

GOOD TRY, MissH! ~And good De-fense, luna!~ :10_small16::10_small16::10_small16:

It is female domonated though because luna ignored my question about it being female dominated.

so actresses, or regents or...?

why not wait in case you want bottles instead of samples?

or does it mean that you get them first?

ugh, someone talk me down.. I'm getting all excited thinking about the NRs and am on the verge of making an Artfire order..

I'd say sleep on it a couple days, consider exactly how much you want the Artfire stuff. There was a study done some time ago that determined if you do that you are more likely to buy what you really REALLY want rather than go on a GRAB ALL THE THINGS spending spree. I know it's not the easiest thing in the world to do, and believe me I've had to squeeze myself into doing it many, many times, but it pays in the end. If you decide you still want the Arftire stuff but can't afford it along with NRs, keep an eye on the stock and check it every day, which is my Etsy tactic. You'll have your cake and eat (er, smell) it too without going broke!

why not wait in case you want bottles instead of samples?

or does it mean that you get them first?

The ones I want from Artfire are bottles. And for NRs, I always get samples first.

I'd say sleep on it a couple days, consider exactly how much you want the Artfire stuff. There was a study done some time ago that determined if you do that you are more likely to buy what you really REALLY want rather than go on a GRAB ALL THE THINGS spending spree. I know it's not the easiest thing in the world to do, and believe me I've had to squeeze myself into doing it many, many times, but it pays in the end. If you decide you still want the Arftire stuff but can't afford it along with NRs, keep an eye on the stock and check it every day, which is my Etsy tactic. You'll have your cake and eat (er, smell) it too without going broke!

Good idea, invi. One of the things I want there is only 1 bottle of. The other is Permanent. Maybe I'll just get the one bottle for now?

yup, or request a hold and wait for the new releases so you can put one order in altogether.

It is female domonated though because luna ignored my question about it being female dominated.

Not on purpose, I assure you. But no.

urgh *dominated* hate typos from phone typing.

Could we have a nice, big, fat, juicy hint?

No but it is a great picture of her. I was trying to come up with a good avatar for Thaumaturgist, so I looked it up and it can translate as not only magician but wonder worker. So I was trying to think of a good wonder worker.

Don't know of any real magicians that inspire wonder, and I guess because of a collection of influences today I was looking for a mere mortal who inspires wonder, amazement, and so much respect as to stagger me.

That pretty little badass is one of my ultimate heroes: Mickey Shunick.

If I ever have to go through something like her I hope I go down swinging and inflicting as much damage as she did.

And as a side note that would not detract from her at all if it didn't prove true, supposedly she had sixteen pets not to mention caring for horses. Haven't verified that but I can hardly sanely handle my dog and my boyfriend's dog. Anyway, she's pretty much at the top of my list of heroes if I was to compile one.

Good idea, invi. One of the things I want there is only 1 bottle of. The other is Permanent. Maybe I'll just get the one bottle for now?

See, then you end up doing what i do--delay the permanents...and delay...and delay...then it's two years later and you still don't have them! :lol:

I HAVE ITCHY FINGERS TO BUY STUFF!! It's Mother's Day so I want to spoil myself rotten and buy a bunch of stuff I can live without lol

have you "volunteered" your kid's allowance for your mother's day presents? or farmed him/her out to the neighbors to mow their lawns for spare change to buy LPs? it's only fair :D

have you "volunteered" your kid's allowance for your mother's day presents? or farmed him/her out to the neighbors to mow their lawns for spare change to buy LPs? it's only fair :D

Dang, that is a great idea, I might use that I my crew....

See, then you end up doing what i do--delay the permanents...and delay...and delay...then it's two years later and you still don't have them! :lol:

I say just space them out like I do, one every once in a while in order of how much you want them (and also depending on season/occasion--at least I'm a seasonal person), so that way you gradually get them but don't end up going broke but still get some satisfaction. ;)

he's only three- but I have thought about selling chocolate at work and lying that they are for charity to buy more LPS

Edited by LadyVictoria

he's only three- but I have thought about selling chocolate at work and lying that they are for charity to buy more LPS

:light-bulb: Hmmmmm. . . . !!

Luna -- Will there be any NRs for the penis-people??

Thanks! Looking forward, as always!