luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you Ducky!!!

Right back at ya, BB!!!! :wub:

Hey Luna, how about we play a game:

You give us two fake hints and one real hint all in the same post and have fun watching us go batshit trying to figure out which one is the real clue? :)

It's even more fun if you do this two or three times? :D

if it's true that it's not female dominated then no goddesses or ques

ens BUT maybe it's monarchs of both genders or couples from history?

I still think couples from history is a go.

Edited by MissHazel

Luna -- Will there be any NRs for the penis-people??

Haha - love it. Thank you for asking.

Not specifically, but at least one unisex offering as usual.

OK!

which one's been the hardest to describe so far this week?

Oh I see what you tried to do there.

bwahahaha.

Nice try!!

That pretty little badass is one of my ultimate heroes: Mickey Shunick.

If I ever have to go through something like her I hope I go down swinging and inflicting as much damage as she did.

And as a side note that would not detract from her at all if it didn't prove true, supposedly she had sixteen pets not to mention caring for horses. Haven't verified that but I can hardly sanely handle my dog and my boyfriend's dog. Anyway, she's pretty much at the top of my list of heroes if I was to compile one.

I remember that case. Having daughters, shit like that always gets my attention.

I still think couples from history is a go.

No; Mara has actually done that already in a limited fashion (I think it was two scents).

It's not that I don't want to play, but I have scribing to do so I'm going to have to leave you all wanting, sorry...but never fear, revelation is at hand.

hm....monarchs, or film/actors&actresses from the twentieth century or historical cities....

:burning-heart: Scribe Well! FAST!!! We Wubs You! :burning-heart:

No; Mara has actually done that already in a limited fashion (I think it was two scents).

It's not that I don't want to play, but I have scribing to do so I'm going to have to leave you all wanting, sorry...but never fear, revelation is at hand.

Oooooh....tomorrow!!!

Hey JD I love your latest avi!

Awww, thank you, Elizabeth OSP! And thank you for letting me steal borrow your great post!!

(P.S. Although the ducklings really did fall down the grate, they were all safely recovered and reunited with Mama Duck!)

Awww, thank you, Elizabeth OSP! And thank you for letting me steal borrow your great post!!

(P.S. Although the ducklings really did fall down the grate, they were all safely recovered and reunited with Mama Duck!)

:holy-moly: Aw GEEZE! Poor babies!!! I just figured it was photoshopped! Where were the pics taken?

Poor babies!!! I just figured it was photoshopped! Where were the pics taken?

It happened in Shrewsbury, which apparently is in Great Britain. Here's a pix of the rescue. I love the look on the little duckling's face -- like, "Oh the indignity!"

cop-saves-baby-ducks1.jpg

Edited by Just Ducky

May labels are up!

Yes it did!

May labels are up!

And yes they are!

It happened in Shrewsbury, which apparently is in Great Britain. Here's a pix of the rescue. I love the look on the little duckling's face -- like, "Oh the indignity!"

cop-saves-baby-ducks1.jpg

SQUEEEE! And it looks like the police/animal control/whatever-she-is Lady brought the little duckies up in her HAT! :burning-heart:

SQUEEEE! And it looks like the police/animal control/whatever-she-is Lady brought the little duckies up in her HAT! :burning-heart:

... a true Rose of Shrewsbury :lol: gonna go check on how it has aged !!

• 2 weeks later...

I did have a question that may as well go here than anywhere:

how far in advance are things planned out? Does Mara and the gang have a rough idea of the next six months and any new inspirations could then be processed after that? or is it more of a casual 1-2 months in advance planned out?

I did have a question that may as well go here than anywhere:

how far in advance are things planned out? Does Mara and the gang have a rough idea of the next six months and any new inspirations could then be processed after that? or is it more of a casual 1-2 months in advance planned out?

I was going to ask the same question,but didn't know how to word it properly,without it looking like a stupid question..lol

I have a calendar that goes back to 2007 and forward for about 18-24 months. I fill in and move things around as necessary...as inspiration or ingredient availability or public demand dictates.

I have a section at the end where I save notes for potential names, labels and recipes. Sometimes I have things planned that take over 2 years to come out, if other things nudge them out of their planned spots.

I figured it had to be more complicated that I thought but I knew you also had some flexibility so I was curious how that worked.

Impressive!

Tanya, I doubt you'd ever sound stupid! :P

I know its way early to be dreaming about June's N R.

I'm amazed at how Mara comes up with such unique,new potions and themes every month:-) so talented.

I forget, is the release the first week of each new month now instead of the last week of the previous month?

I have a calendar that goes back to 2007 and forward for about 18-24 months. I fill in and move things around as necessary...as inspiration or ingredient availability or public demand dictates.

I have a section at the end where I save notes for potential names, labels and recipes. Sometimes I have things planned that take over 2 years to come out, if other things nudge them out of their planned spots.

That is impressive and very professional.

I HAVE JURY DUTY ALL NEXT WEEK! Argh!!!!!!!!

Mention the phrase "Jury Nullifcation". :o

Edited by quietguy

Wow, I could never ever be creative for 18-24 months let alone a day or two... I'm so impressed by the goodies you create and deliever to all of the LP fans of the world each month. WOW thanks for sharing how you do your magic.

If I had my way, I would love to have them out the first of the month, but there's always so many variables. This month, ferinstance...I HAVE JURY DUTY ALL NEXT WEEK! Argh!!!!!!!!

You have my sincere sympathy!!! Any chance of getting released? I know each county works differently...

Oh *crap* PM!! That sucks!

:yeahthat:

Mention the phrase "Jury Nullifcation". :o

What's that, QG?