Stalk Talk!

luna65

I'm craving tequila.... maybe a margarita scent? Something with tequila in it.. LUNA?

I got the earth one right! So I am going to say something that resembles an alcoholic beverage.

BTW I tried to do the splits yesterday sober... didn't really work out

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG....a margarita scent would be divine!!! When the work folks drive me to drinking, i can just smell myself!

Yes. Maybe like a midori sour margarita or a coconut margarita.. omg i want one now. Surely it must be 5 oclock somewhere!

Yes. Maybe like a midori sour margarita or a coconut margarita.. omg i want one now. Surely it must be 5 oclock somewhere!

Bring on the tequila, drunken gymnastics and video cameras!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, one of this month's releases will be the summer solstice 2013 LP, right?

I don't know; it's not done every year, after all.

Oh! I *HOPE* we get one...but we just had one last summer, didn't we. And I haven't tried it yet! TO THE LP SITE!!! :superman:

Bring on the tequila, drunken gymnastics and video cameras!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Geeze, QG. Just add painting garden gnomes to that list, and you've described my weekend. B) Basically. *snort*

I'm craving tequila.... maybe a margarita scent? Something with tequila in it.. LUNA?

I got the earth one right! So I am going to say something that resembles an alcoholic beverage.

Lol. I can imagine spraying that on and being pulled over... uh let me explain there is this perfume co called Love Potion and....

I would love some beverage scents. How yummy would that be.

it's gonna have to be amaaaazing to beat May. I'm kicking myself for not jumping into a full bottle set and ordering a couple instead...now if only I'd not gotten a sampler, i wouldn't know what i was missing! Not bitching, really, May was brilliant. I'm gonna have to pick up some of my must haves next time!

I don't know; it's not done every year, after all.

Oh, I didn't know that. And we've just recently had some special LPs, so maybe that would argue against a summer solstice one.

Lol. I can imagine spraying that on and being pulled over... uh let me explain there is this perfume co called Love Potion and....

Can't be worse than And I feel Fine...

LOL! so true...

I am stumped for June... I'd like to see a "summer vacation" series, or the yummy "summer drinks" set... but I'll be happy with whatever Mara and the crew serve up to us. I'm still working on my wishlist from the last few months, lol

Bring on the tequila, drunken gymnastics and video cameras!!

Geeze, QG. Just add painting garden gnomes to that list, and you've described my weekend. B) Basically. *snort*

Haha - sounds like my kinda friends ....

Hey! How about a Garden Gnome set for summer? They could be FEISTY scents to match the gnomes in that Ikea commercial that got banned in the UK! :w00t:

Red Hat Gnome, Blue Hat Gnome, Lost-His-Britches Gnome, Swingin'-in-the-Trees Gnome, Exploding Gnome...heh.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Hey! How about a Garden Gnome set for summer? They could be FEISTY scents to match the gnomes in that Ikea commercial that got banned in the UK! :w00t:

Red Hat Gnome, Blue Hat Gnome, Lost-His-Britches Gnome, Swingin'-in-the-Trees Gnome, Exploding Gnome...heh.

That would be great!!!

Could "Lost-His-Britches Gnome" also be called "Flasher Gnome"?

That would be great!!!

DEFINITELY YES! That's much rowdier. :666:

Wow. I may need a PE of Flasher Gnome. He could easily be the Mama's Patio scent I've wanted for so long...with a kinkier name!!! :666:

ETA: Oh, my. So many little demons! :666: Reminds me of one of my favorite Koko Taylor songs. :666:

ETA again:

Little demons runnin' up and down the wall

Sayin' do somethin' Daddy

'Fore she loves us all!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Flasher Gnome needs a trench coat. Maybe on the label have the viewpoint be looking at him from the back, and he's opening up his trench coat wide to a bunch of shocked flower-faces (with, of course, one lascivious little perv flower totally digging it), and the gnome looking over his shoulder back and us with just a half-innocent, half shit-eating grin on his face?

it's gonna have to be amaaaazing to beat May. I'm kicking myself for not jumping into a full bottle set and ordering a couple instead...now if only I'd not gotten a sampler, i wouldn't know what i was missing! Not bitching, really, May was brilliant. I'm gonna have to pick up some of my must haves next time!

There have been two months since I joined here that kicked myself for not jumping into a full bottle set.

Can't be worse than And I feel Fine...

It may sound funny to some but LOP has a boozy smell to me. When I first took a whiff of that I was immediately whisked way back in time to a certain popular/infamous bar in Santa Monica. I was all boozy fruity drinks and horny 23 year olds. I can't imagine what a dash of cops with that would do.

:Emoticons10311:

A margarita scent sounds awesome! Any fruity summery beverage would be great. Like piña coladas and strawberry daiquiris... Mmmm I'm thirsty now!

That would be great!!!

DEFINITELY YES! That's much rowdier. :666:

Wow. I may need a PE of Flasher Gnome. He could easily be the Mama's Patio scent I've wanted for so long...with a kinkier name!!! :666:

ETA: Oh, my. So many little demons! :666: Reminds me of one of my favorite Koko Taylor songs. :666:

ETA again:

Little demons runnin' up and down the wall

Sayin' do somethin' Daddy

'Fore she loves us all!

Flasher Gnome needs a trench coat. Maybe on the label have the viewpoint be looking at him from the back, and he's opening up his trench coat wide to a bunch of shocked flower-faces (with, of course, one lascivious little perv flower totally digging it), and the gnome looking over his shoulder back and us with just a half-innocent, half shit-eating grin on his face?

That sounds like a winner!!

A margarita scent sounds awesome! Any fruity summery beverage would be great. Like piña coladas and strawberry daiquiris... Mmmm I'm thirsty now!

Mmmmmmm a strawberry daiquiri would be wonderful, both in beverage and fragrance form!

I had a dream last night that the new releases came out right after I went to bed! It woke me up in a panic! :lol:

LOL....That usually happens to me. They come out right after I logout to leave work or go to bed. I've come to terms with it. ;)

I want something cold and creepy with "June gloom" in the name!

BPAL already did a June Gloom scent a few years ago.

Yes times infinity!! OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cherry Cola Vanilla Whipped Cream and MUSK

Yes it'd do that. I can smell the cherry cola that tiny bit of ginger in it vanilla musk sign me up

Edited by StacyK

:ph34r:

Heh.

:ph34r::ph34r:

Double Heh.

PINUPS

Yes times infinity!! OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah - that!!

PINUPS

Yes times infinity!! OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah - that!!

So is that QG hoping we are posing for these labels?

Ohhh, so happy to see I did not miss the release of NR's... I have been so busy with work and kids that my social life has suffered.... I can not wait to see what this month holds for all of us...

DD... How was your daughter's graduation?

So is that QG hoping we are posing for these labels?

Haha - yes - "Hope springs eternal" ... although of course we are heading into summer.