Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: @ tyvey

OMFG I HEARD THAT IN MY HEAD LIKE ROBERT GOULET. There is no way for me to measure my love for you.

VERA said that?

:lol: Yeah okay.

Maybe they'll come out tomorrow. The better to liberate us from our money.... lol!

It's a holiday! Even for LPMP.

red-white-and.jpg

Ingredients:

• ½ ounce Grenadine
  • ½ ounce Peach Schnapps or Vodka
  • ½ ounce Blue Curacao

Slowly pour each ingredient into a shot glass to create a layered effect.

Bottoms up!!!

BlueBear that is EXACTLY what I wanted!!! And thanks for the recipe!!! :w00t:

I can say no more, just be prepared for TEH AWESOMENESS!

AAAAAAAA! (arewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyet) :2743::banana028::banana058: :banana058: :banana058:

WHERE DO WE BEGIN

TO DO THE STALKING

OF THE LP'S WE SO LOVE

THE SWEET LOVE STORY THAT IS OLDER THAN ...SUEDE GLOVES?

THE SIMPLE TRUTH ABOUT THE JOY IT BRINGS TO ....UV

Definitely Robert. *giggle* Or maybe Mr. Sinatra... B)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I'm looking forward to seeing what the NR's are next week.... I just love the stalking, I love the ideas everyone throws out, I wish I was better at creative ideas but alas I'm a bean counter and my life if one of numbers and forecasts....

BlueBear that is EXACTLY what I wanted!!! And thanks for the recipe!!! :w00t:

AAAAAAAA! (arewethereyetarewethereyetarewethereyet) :2743::banana028::banana058: :banana058: :banana058:

Definitely Robert. *giggle* Or maybe Mr. Sinatra... B)

To me it sounded like Emily Rossum in Phantom of the Opera ~

Okay so what is this about LP Green returning with LACE? :witch02738:

You're all wrong, it's ISIS because brown sugar makes everything better! :P

(Official disclaimer: OMG NO NOT REALLY.)

Since there's already been several scents like that this year, you mean? :P

There's always room for MOAR

I am also putting Buttercream Rose on my list because I have found that the hydrating waters feel and taste good on my face.

It's not edible, young lady!!!!

I salute your enthusiasm but remember Mara wants to keep surprising us with stuff we don't even know we like!

I'm sitting by the campfire and drinking my Kinky Liqueur with diet sprite and I'm thinking a summer blend with passionfruit, blood orange, mango and a splash of sugar... Dang this drink is good, I need to get another bottle of this stuff...

Ahhh, 'tis true

It's not edible, young lady!!!!

I salute your enthusiasm but remember Mara wants to keep surprising us with stuff we don't even know we like!

okay I surrender to the unknown!! CONTINUE WITH THE FIREWORKS!

OMG A FIRECROTCH SCENT??!!

O.M.G. I just pictured Lindsey Lohan. I do not want that. I don't even want to know what that would smell like.

Just found inner peace. Firecrotch ok as long as it smells like him:

kevin-mckidd.jpg

He would smell sterile to me lol

Only at first. :Emoticons0424:

Holy crap... this just graced my computer screen. He could probably fire up just about anybody's crotch:

love-love-love-78553366708.jpeg#love%20l

Edited by StoremyWhether

There is a Tumblr page dedicated to just that idea ...

Damien Lewis is another hot redhead in my books. He was partly the reason I sat willingly through the entire Band of Brothers series with my husband.

But alas, that's Kevin McKidd. He normally plays on Grey's Anatomy but he's been in some movies too.

I gotta tell you, Lexie dying was the worst. I tried to watch it after that but I kind of gave up unless Owen and Christina were getting it on. Lexie dying: that's what happens when you are too nice... your dead body stuffed under an engine gets eaten by wolves. I can at least watch Zombieland and laugh.

Edited by StoremyWhether

Denny... I was so sad. He was so cute!! And then she started having tumor induced sex with dead Denny. At least he came back for awhile even if she did end up cutting him out of her life! :Emoticons04263:

Duuuuuuude......best love-interest script writing ever. I was absolutely talking to the screen saying "don't feel bad! Keep going! Heck yeah!"

If my love dies and he comes back like that, I will not care to even ask myself if I'm going crazy or not--I will just take it for the gift it is.

Though, obviously, it was good that he came back (avoiding the whole metaphysical construct of did he come back or was it just brain signals recreating him) and she was able to determine that she had a tumor.

I was actually jealous of her sex life-- gimme Denny alive or give me invisible-to-everyone-else-Denny. mmmmMMMmmm either way!

LOL.... what d'you think "Denny Sexins" perfume would smell like? I want to see the cover art for that! Then we need some "Daryl Sexins"

Daryl.jpg

image.png

Edited by MissHazel

OMG that is actually a hot picture!! Must be the mommy in me but there is something extremely sexy about a tough guy being protective and taking good care of a baby.

Now THAT would be quite the month if we had NR themes to go with sexy men. Let's see... and forgive my newbie nose:

Daryl Sexins: oakmoss, aged leather, civit with a little something sweet because it's under there, he just hides it very well most of the time.

Denny Sexins: I'd say maybe something along the lines of Art of War because its very clean and classic in my book and he did have a lot of money as it turns out. But it would need a little fun twist to it because he was quite the funny guy. Maybe a pepper or cinnamon because he was hot, even in a hospital bed.

Tallahassee Sexins (from Zombieland - ok, maybe not your typical hot guy - but this is the one movie that I actually think Woody Harrelson is hot AND kicking zombie butt to boot): creamy Twinkies vanilla base with a hint of tobacco and touch of gunpowder