Stalk Talk!

luna65

Omg did someone mention twinkies??

They're coming back!!

Maybe we will have a Twinkie pink rose scent this month boosted with Lace.

I'm going to guess and say there is a new sleeping potion or a baby potion of some sort ..

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo happy Twinkies are coming back!

I'd totally wear a Twinkie scent!

Guessing hmmm hoping a BANG or BI enhanced scent? A 4th of July firework/picnic scent? A Summer Love Potion? A margarita by the pool scent? Lol- blind guesses! I'm not creative at all.

hm. it'd have to be a home-made twinkie because twinkies and their ilk always leave that weird oily-plastic-ish coating on the roof of my mouth-- but then again, for those who like the sweet plastic smells of some perfumes might like that. Doesn't seem to be for me since I've traded away a couple that went plasticky on me.

However yellow cake with some cream...I could get behind that if the yellow cake smell was a lot more dominant than the cream.

They're coming back!!

I'm going to guess and say there is a new sleeping potion or a baby potion of some sort ..

I miss the whole Hostess brand, Wonder Bread , Twinkles and Ding Dongs

They're coming back!!

Oh heavens, a Twinkie pink rose scent sounds really good and having just finally tried Lace... that is like the perfect combo!!!

Yes and those orange cakes! Mmmm...

I thought I was the only person who loved those!!! Those were gooooooood. :smiley-eatdrink020:

I miss the whole Hostess brand, Wonder Bread , Twinkles and Ding Dongs

Hostess had the best flavor. I grew up on Ding Dongs and Zingers - the raspberry ones!! Hmmm, anyone had a great LP scent that smelled like a raspberry zinger? I admit, although I read the list correctly, I still thought Frambuesa would smell like that. But a raspberry zinger... yum!!!

Yes and those orange cakes! Mmmm...

I thought I was the only person who loved those!!! Those were gooooooood. :smiley-eatdrink020:

Mara does too, what do you think Darling Clementine/Catalina is?! :D

Mara does too, what do you think Darling Clementine/Catalina is?! :D

Ok Luna... I just now got all happy and gooey inside thinking there was a possibility and then I realized (and I even looked on the site too)... oh wait... yep, those are GONE!!! You probably take away candy from babies too, huh? LOL :Emoticons04284:

ETA: Ok, I have to admit I have taken candy from babies. :D But only because it was a choking hazard. Chocolate melts much slower in a child's mouth... gotta be careful of that stuff.

Edited by StoremyWhether

It probably was the worst thing on the planet to eat, but I always loved how you could basically peel the frosting off the top and set it aside. I used to eat that last as a kid. However, now I look back and think... ok, what was in that stuff that you cold peel your frosting off like a sheet of paper? LOL

DD... I think they were just called Hostess Orange Cupcakes... Here's an Amazon post for them

http://www.amazon.com/Hostess-Orange-Cupcakes-15-oz-Box/dp/B0029TISNG

And a recipe for homemade lookalikes

http://tishboyle.blogspot.com/2012/01/homemade-hostess-orange-cupcakes.html

They were awesome....thank you for finding that for me...

Now, back to Stalking, I'm really jazzing for something with Bang in it....

Omg those orange hostess cakes!!! My dad would always buy those for me at 7 Eleven. He would buy those or the Grandmas Oatmeal Cookie, Munchos Chips, Funyuns, Monterey Jack Doritos, Dr. Pepper. That was the Lady V snack list, he worked graveyard and on his way home he would stop and get a snack to eat and always buy us kids our favorite snacks.. so when we would wake up in the morning, there it was on the table, it was like Christmas Morning ever day.. and if he didn't stop at 7 eleven, he would leave us change. Such a cute dad. I noticed that I do the same for Jude. I started leaving him little snacks and milk on the table when he wakes up before I take him to daycare. It's cute how he gets up and walks over half asleep and looks to see where his snack is.

Maria would have snacks in her purse for us when we would go with my dad to pick her up from work. It would vary from juice to pizza.

For a while those cupcakes where so hard to find, and I could only be found in that gas station by the World's Largest Thermometer. I think it was an AM/PM. I remember stocking up on those and those great little burgers they have. God I'm such a fat ass this morning.

^ Happy Birthday by the way :)

ninja_birthday.jpg

It probably was the worst thing on the planet to eat, but I always loved how you could basically peel the frosting off the top and set it aside. I used to eat that last as a kid. However, now I look back and think... ok, what was in that stuff that you cold peel your frosting off like a sheet of paper? LOL

I was a frosting peeler too!! But i peeled them off of the chocolate ones. Never tried the orange!! But my favorite was the pink Sno balls. nom nom nom!

back to stalking...i'm feeling something for today!!

Sno balls will always have a special place in my heart because of the movie Catch Fire with Jodie Foster and Dennis Hopper.

Sno balls just aren't the same when not from Hostess. I've tried the knock offs... kind of gross. LOL Maybe Mara can create a line of Hostess inspired scents that also serves as a skinny potion. Instead of eating them all, we can just slather ourselves in their creamy, gooey fragrance.

Oh I hope today is the day! If not maybe some hints? In full stalk mode today.

And yes, all the knockoff Hostess cakes just do not compare. Hostess stuff comes back sometime this month right? I need orange (or chocolate) cakes!!! And Twinkies... And Zingers! Lol.

Edited by hearts

Oh I hope today is the day! If not maybe some hints? In full stalk mode today.

And yes, all the knockoff Hostess cakes just do not compare. Hostess stuff comes back sometime this month right? I need orange (or chocolate) cakes!!! And Twinkies... And Zingers! Lol.

July 15th supposedly. Zingers and the orange cakes!! Woo hoo. Although if I could find any of LP's Darling Catalina/Clementine, I might forego a box. LOL

So excited to see what's out this month. My cart list is ready. Just waiting to see what's new that I can't miss....

Sno balls just aren't the same when not from Hostess. ... Instead of eating them all, we can just slather ourselves in their creamy, gooey fragrance.

Okay then.

Maria's purses are prob as big as her vagina. She carries all this shit in there. Maybe that's where I get it from. The big purse thing, not the vagina.

Momma mia.

That actually sounded more innocent in my head QG. LOL Or maybe subconsciously... not? :Emoticons0424:

Ahhhh man!!! Please???? Just one hint? Although cupcakes and glitter sounds really really good!!!! I'm ready to flail now. :swoon:

I still focused on Luna's Phero hint... humm

A new phero? An incredible Phero/scent combo.....????

Oh yea.. and guess what I smell every time I sniff Catalina now... lol... can't eat those cupcakes like I used too.

Edited by StacyK

OMG I love you too! Where have you been lady???

I have been to the Great White North.

Well, not really! We took a two week trip to put mr. Matt's parents' ashes out at the coast in Olympic National park. My Dad-in-Law was a Ranger Naturalist there for years, and my Mom-in-Law painted tons of pictures there. Before the trip all hell was breaking loose with finishing selling the parents-in-law's house. It's been a Long Strange Trip for a while. It's all good, though! :D

Okay then.

Momma mia.

That actually sounded more innocent in my head QG. LOL Or maybe subconsciously... not? :Emoticons0424:

:10_small16: :10_small16: :10_small16: at you two!!! ~ I mean you three!!!

You will just FALL OVER AND FLAIL when you see the labels so I can say no more!

GAH!!!!!! Flailing already! ....soon? :hearts0425:

Hahaha - our true thoughts have a way of working themselves to the surface. Boobies!! Ooooooops - did I say that?!?! :say59: