Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wants to drink with me in anticipation? I think I'm going to frappe some almond milk, strawberries and fireball together.

I'll join you but go with some vodka ...

I got a pint of Ben and Jerry's for now... Will move on to liquor after I spend a shit ton of money on the sale!

Aww - c'mon - join Tyvey, MDC and I. Nothing like looking at your invoice in the morning and saying "I bought whaaaaat?" :lol:

I need to go to the gym! But i can't tear myself away!! Somebody let me know!

Just do push-ups in front of the computer.

Who wants to drink with me in anticipation? I think I'm going to frappe some almond milk, strawberries and fireball together.

Sounds good. I've got some cherry Nyquil you can throw in mine too.

meh...i'm just gonna have a sippy cup of wine and wait instead.

Is the sippy cup to drink in moderation or in anticipation of a few sippy cups too many? LOL

That's what I'm thinking too. ;) There's no shame BB, no shame at all. LOL

Oh my, I've never seen anything like that before!! I can see where it would be great outdoors.

:smiley-laughing024: Those were the best videos ever!!!! But I also think I need that glass.

Mrs. QG might appreciate one of those glasses for Christmas also lol!

Good night DD! Hope you get a good night's sleep.

Thanks, it was not a good nights sleep just because I had a heavy decision that I had to make this morning on my mind....But in good news I posted what freebies I wanted and I'm so happy because except for a few, everything that I wanted on my free list was there...woot for me

Thanks, it was not a good nights sleep just because I had a heavy decision that I had to make this morning on my mind....But in good news I posted what freebies I wanted and I'm so happy because except for a few, everything that I wanted on my free list was there...woot for me

I thought of you last night because the sale started not too long after you went to bed. I was thinking "someone needs to tell her!!!!" LOL Hopefully once you make your decision, you'll feel a weight lift off and you'll know you made the right one. :)

I thought of you last night because the sale started not too long after you went to bed. I was thinking "someone needs to tell her!!!!" LOL Hopefully once you make your decision, you'll feel a weight lift off and you'll know you made the right one. :)

I just made the decision and I do feel like a weight has been lifted, thanks for all of your support, it was greatly appreciated.

Any time, DD!! Now on to bigger and better. Like I said yesterday, I know it's coming and you'll know when it's right for you. With Road Opener, I'm hoping to get out of my own way and find that soon too. :)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:Muhahaaaa...

All I need are the August NR's and I can pull the trigger on the mother load of all orders (for me anyways :D ) :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

*rustle rustle*

Sorry lades...need to stay sober...will celebrate once order is made and money is appropriately allocated.... :Emoticons04263:

Any time, DD!! Now on to bigger and better. Like I said yesterday, I know it's coming and you'll know when it's right for you. With Road Opener, I'm hoping to get out of my own way and find that soon too. :)

I've been wanting a bottle of this for awhile for just these types of purposes. Thanks for the support.

I'm just going to stalk in silence and hope that everything has rose in it or something so I won't want to buy it.

:ph34r: :ph34r:

*moans...grovels...pleads...*

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

This is the cup, brought to my attention by the lovely TherapyGirl. I'm sure it was meant for tailgating, but it works fine in both my living room and screened porch. :lol:

pink.jpg

BB, that is so cool, is it like a sippy wine glass....its really beautiful and where did you purchase your at?

:ph34r:

*moans and grovels*

:ph34r: :ph34r:

*moans...grovels...pleads...*

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I prescribe :say59::say59::say59: to take your mind off the wait .... :lol:

I prescribe :say59::say59::say59: to take your mind off the wait .... :lol:

Ooooh! But I've done that and he needs a breather.......it only distracts for a while.....and now, here I am again, LOL

stalk stalk.....