Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost all of the drive-ins around where I lived in CA closed down. That was a sad thing to see because there's nothing quite like sitting in your car with the window down on a beautiful night with seats full of food watching a movie. That's something that I think every kid (and adult!) should get the chance to do at least once. The ballpark here in AZ holds movie nights where you can lay out on the grass of the field and watch movies from the boards. I'm hoping one of these days to take the family out there. It's just been so hot that its hard to imagine being comfortable outside. Hope you have a great time DD when you go!!

Snakes in the copy machine!!!!!!!!!!! Omg...I would have run screaming from the building, and I'm not exagerrating!!! I was a chaperone for a church trip to the zoo when i was in college, and somehow, I was tricked into the reptile house. Take a wild guess at the one who was screaming, the second graders or the 19 year old? :lol:

Okay...today is the day!!! i'm feeling it for real this time. By 3p central time!

Snakes in the copy machine!!!!!!!!!!! Omg...I would have run screaming from the building, and I'm not exagerrating!!! I was a chaperone for a church trip to the zoo when i was in college, and somehow, I was tricked into the reptile house. Take a wild guess at the one who was screaming, the second graders or the 19 year old? :lol:

Okay...today is the day!!! i'm feeling it for real this time. By 3p central time!

Keep that feel burning.

Can I donate blood in exchange for LPS?

Are we back to donating blood, eggs, etc haha ... or did we just never really stop? :lol:

Just wanted to let you guys know that this month's New Releases are VERY special and definitely worth waiting for.

Those of you who may have been frustrated with my lack of hints, it is very special and I want you all to be amazed! :D

:Emoticons0424: Is it going to be full bottle set time?

I can't hold on to money! I hope its soon because I already spent half of my lp cash,on food and other necessities .

Will the labels be up soon:-) ?

Edited by tanya27

Just wanted to let you guys know that this month's New Releases are VERY special and definitely worth waiting for.

Tease :voodoo:

Those of you who may have been frustrated with my lack of hints, it is very special and I want you all to be amazed! :D

ditto and double for you Luna :hurry-up-1:

NADA... :Emoticons08045::say19: j/k

Edited by liz

Ok my thought is some sort of Happy Birthday scents for Dolly. Cakes of the World? LOL It is her b-day today. Or cupcakes for LV? :D

Ok my thought is some sort of Happy Birthday scents for Dolly. Cakes of the World? LOL It is her b-day today. Or cupcakes for LV? :D

omg a cupcake whore month!!!!!!!

I predicted 3p today. Thank goodness I'm not a weather person!! :lol:

LOOL Omg I laughed really loud like a fucking dinosaur. Mercy me.

Mara do I need to call in sick tomorrow again ?

It's time for another hint...or random wild guessing& rumors..

I'm gonna say a late summer collection.. Berries, corn, citrus. woods, greenery, marshmallow and flowers. And..still I predict one nod to the early fall

Maybe less tropical now as we get closer to Sept.

Since I pressed the Buy Now button, I have told myself it was a good sale and I am now complete - as in completely done. And then along comes Luna dangling a potentially frosted carrot and now the cute little face of my addiction is mocking me and saying "You can buy just one... or two." :shopping-spree:

Omg I bet you it's going to be an all sexy scenes month! Like places where el sexo is had. I'll go first. The nature trail in the Santa Monica forest place, where people go to hike and hide dead bodies. It will smell like greenery ,musk and rigor mortis.