Stalk Talk!

luna65

Luna is there going to be an LP ZOMBIE RETURN OF THE LIVING LPS APOCALYPSE ??

Yessss - we can all send in pictures of ourselves as Zombies and Mara could use those on the labels haha! LV's Double Cops Zombie Brew!

As far as I know there is no ... overall zombie theme planned.

Booooo.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys just aren't allowed any good scents this month. I can't buy anything. This month i predict Mara utilises notes such as: old banana peel, turnip, french fry grease, fish, boiled egg. It will be a genuine horror collection.

Yes i know, that's really selfish!

I'm right there with you; my perfume budget is locked up until December. :Emoticons04284:

IMO zombies are so over now, but of course I'm not the creative genius in this band.

Well, they are certainly all over but maybe not quite so over ... but then again you are one of the more forward leaning people when it comes to trends so I have no doubt it is for you. It never was a big thing for me but I thought the zombie walks were a fun idea.

I remember my cousin Jim (who is now a special-effects sculptor) organized a zombie apocalypse way back in 1981(?); he did the makeup for all his friends and then they went over and invaded his girlfriend's house. Now that says "I love you because I care enough to scare the everlovin' bejeezus out of you."

Zombies will never die (unless they are shot in the head, of course) but I just get tired of when something becomes A Thing and then it is everywhere because I am a cranky old lady.

It does annoy me that all the scary gothic types of things I've been into since I could basically talk is suddenly the stuff of hipsters everywhere. Now I'm afraid people think I'm faddy when they're looking the genuine article (and I have pics of me as a kindergartener in a bat costume to prove it!).

I remember my cousin Jim (who is now a special-effects sculptor) organized a zombie apocalypse way back in 1981(?); he did the makeup for all his friends and then they went over and invaded his girlfriend's house. Now that says "I love you because I care enough to scare the everlovin' bejeezus out of you."

Zombies will never die (unless they are shot in the head, of course) but I just get tired of when something becomes A Thing and then it is everywhere because I am a cranky old lady.

I'm that way about stuff too. Like Michael Kors. I'm way over it and I am donating the two pairs of identical clogs I bought from 2006 in black and brown to the Goodwill

I want a pumpkin cupcake with caramel and toffee bits!

Hi guys!

I've been distracted the past few days by shiny korean circle contact lenses! New secondary obsession! I've been wearing colored lenses since junior high, but THESE things AMAZE me.

Anyway, time to focus!! :D

Luna,cute avi!!

I want something with leaves and woodsmoke..and crisp night air. Something that's not tooooo sweet! Basically, I would love to see a "smoky" type of nature scent!

Well I was never much into MK or Coach ... lol. :lol:

Is there gonna be anything for the guys in October? Besides hopefully nude or mostly nude women on the labels?

Edited by quietguy

Hee! I love hedgies; I asked Quince to bring me one from Merrie Ole the last time he was there and he said I would just have to settle for Violet Crumble instead.

I'm that way about stuff too. Like Michael Kors. I'm way over it and I am donating the two pairs of identical clogs I bought from 2006 in black and brown to the Goodwill

I want a pumpkin cupcake with caramel and toffee bits!

I like Sanita clogs. Even though it not "in" right now, still love em.

Ooooo! Spell Weaver YUMMY! It isn't all blackberry but it is indeed a yummy blackberry scent! A sweet, smoky, creamy delight!

DD are you thinking of a sweet blackberry floral or something foodie like a holiday desert? I'm STILL loving my Blackberry Jasmine PE and have hoarded all the rest of the bottles for myself...Muhahaaaaaa......

Hee! I love hedgies; I asked Quince to bring me one from Merrie Ole the last time he was there and he said I would just have to settle for Violet Crumble instead.

Luna I WUB your avi, too! :wub: And...VIOLET CRUMBLE? Like, edible nomminess Violet Crumble...? :heart:

That looks really really good, Luna!! Double chocolately dipped goodness!!!

Ooooo! Spell Weaver YUMMY! It isn't all blackberry but it is indeed a yummy blackberry scent! A sweet, smoky, creamy delight!

DD are you thinking of a sweet blackberry floral or something foodie like a holiday desert? I'm STILL loving my Blackberry Jasmine PE and have hoarded all the rest of the bottles for myself...Muhahaaaaaa......

I will take the blackberry any way I can get it....LOL

Sooooo is October usually a good month or should I wait until November to go broke?? Hmmm

Every month is a good month! :D

But pheromone month is best in my book, followed by sale month!!

Ay you're killing me Luna! I guess I'll just send out greeting cards stating that nobody gets Christmas gifts this year cause I'll be buying myself the gifts hahaha :)

Ohhh - look - a present for me from me!