Stalk Talk!

luna65

But pheromone month is best in my book, followed by sale month!!

Ohhh - look - a present for me from me!

Don't you know that if you don't learn to love yourself first, you can't really learn to love others? I am REALLY learning to like myself. I think it'll take a more LP's before I love so I'm all for self presents. ;)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping for another hidden gem like "Haunted Hallows"

Yes!! DD, a spooooky nature scenr like Haunted Hallows would be perfect.

I'll say it again: I want some leaves and some woodsmoke!

So with you both on this! I kind of wiped out my credit card with sale month and those Spell Oils, but I'm thinking I can afford the monthly sampler for NRs in October and dying to see what new fall scents I can discover.... longing for both something smokey and earthy, but also some warm spicy foodie goodness!

I like Michael Kors shoes lol, send them to me, if anyone has my giant size feet...

I'm with you, I'm still into MK, especially since I discovered a bag with a sunglasses pocket, lol. Easily amused, also Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon is keeping my interest in zombies alive & well (Walking Dead). I always preferred zombie horror, because I suck at running & I just might make it in a zombie apocalypse, at least the original George Romero style zombie movies. Don't know about these new school zombies, they move like freaking ninjas, yeesh. Oh, oh, I know!!! A classic horror monsters theme. Dracula, Frankenstein's monster, the Blob, & the Swamp Thing.

My son stole my Candle in the Wind and wore it on Friday. He insisted that I wear some Pumpkin Juice.

It was a beautiful morning here in Colorado and it just felt like fall.

Too funny. We walked into the main office of the school, where "candles are off limits" and the secretary started looking for "the contraband".

We just made eye contact, smiled and walked out.

I could wear pumpkin every day of the week!

I also love combos with vanilla, honey and Nag Champa.

This combo reminds me of a perpetual Fall/Spring from when I lived in Quito Ecuador for two years and back packed through South America. Some smoke would be good too.

The black berry would remind me of my fall childhood in Olympia Washington. The wild black berry bushes there grow over 12 feet high and we would always pick buckets full to make cobbler! Yum!

Love Violet Crumble. I can't get it here too and I usually have a bar or two when I'm back home.

I'm usually not a Fall-scent kind of person but this might change. I'll probably stay off till November as I'm running out of storage space. I order 3 monthly sets during the sale and my sister's set will probably be stored with me till later part of this year or next summer.

My son stole my Candle in the Wind and wore it on Friday. He insisted that I wear some Pumpkin Juice.

Too funny. We walked into the main office of the school, where "candles are off limits" and the secretary started looking for "the contraband".

That is too funny about your son. I would do that every few days just for the laugh.

Also talk to Invi re: pumpkin - you two might be related lol. :D

I also love combos with vanilla, honey and Nag Champa.

This combo reminds me of a perpetual Fall/Spring from when I lived in Quito Ecuador for two years and back packed through South America. Some smoke would be good too.

The black berry would remind me of my fall childhood in Olympia Washington. The wild black berry bushes there grow over 12 feet high and we would always pick buckets full to make cobbler! Yum!

That is too funny about your son. I would do that every few days just for the laugh.

Holly, I'm with QG--I love what you and your son did with the perfumes! I'd be harassing that sec every day. :666: Hee!!! And WASHINGTON! I haz lots of connections up there. I love Olympia so much. We were over at the Nisqually Wildlife Refuge (well, and Rainier and the coast and the peninsula and all over the place) at the end of June. :burning-heart:

:ph34r:

Can't afford to buy much more than a sampler this month, (and maybe one bottle of *something*), but I still wanna see the goodies! :D

That's what I'm planning on getting, too, Eggers! STALK ON! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Oh, P.S.! Someone upthread was betting on mid-October, I think? I'm betting soooooooon. I'll bet Mara's been quietly and mysteriously working on the Halloweens all through Sept. and has them aaallllmost ready right now! Heh. :purr:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Hahahahahaha of course you MUST refer all pumpkin fanatics directly to me. :666: I wear pumpkin whenever I want, all year. I also eat pumpkin all year but that's an entirely different story.

Wait aren't you a Libra??

Yeppers! AND a Cock! B)

My boyfriend is a cock. Is true.

Is he a Libra Cock like me? *bats eyelashes* :chickendance: BTW I LUUUURRRRVE your kitty avi, halo!

Oh and I'd like to make an announcement:

:burning-heart: Mara and John are THE. BEST. :burning-heart:

Thank you for your attention. You may now resume your normal stalking.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Now stalking descriptions although it is really academic as i will order a sample of the Men's NR anyways.

And just to add to that last bit...I feel like I'm being a butthead stalking this time around. I have soooooooooo many wonderful precioussss from the sale!!! I shouldn't be fussing and whinging over here. B)

'cept...I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I am a lonely stalker grrl 2night. The crickets are loud, but melodic. It's a chilly night, though, here in the bushes. I can't get a good view into the LP lab windows because that dang squirrel stayed up late and won't let me into the yard. Dang.

I am a lonely stalker grrl 2night. The crickets are loud, but melodic. It's a chilly night, though, here in the bushes. I can't get a good view into the LP lab windows because that dang squirrel stayed up late and won't let me into the yard. Dang.

Throw the squirrel some nuts next time. He must be depressed - owls come out at night. Or do a coyote howl ... that should send him scampering up a tree.

Edited by quietguy

• 3 weeks later...