Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping as always for g2, maybe some b2 for bf to try, and super sexy. What does everyone else hope for?

Oooh cannot forget BANG!! I hope they BANG! the fuck out of pheromas!

And Bang!

Me too! I would love to have a fragrance boosted with Bang!

I'm hoping for the cute mini sprays of the UN pheros! I can't remember whether Mara mentioned doing those or *not* doing those. Seems to me she said something about them a while back.

I believe the mini-sprays will be out, as they are too difficult to deal with, but there will still be phero samplers available for Pheromas.

ETA: But Teddy BB is still groovy, yes?

It is indeed; it's a staple for me.

I believe the mini-sprays will be out, as they are too difficult to deal with, but there will still be phero samplers available for Pheromas.

I can see how those sprays could be a pain in the patootie to put together. And I am SO looking forward to all the Pheromas!!! *drool*

GLAD Teddy BB is all good. That stuff saves lives in my household. :666:

I love me some Teddy BB, but B2 is the stuff that makes me fall on my face like I've cracked my head, (aka, falling into a coma), so I don't have to hear The Snoringz.

Eggers, I've never *worn* B2, but I use it regularly in the wax melts and it is SO relaxing that way! Ummmm...are The Snoringz coming from The Boyfriend? Mr. Matt keeps me awake with The Snoringz. Am wondering if I should snag a bottle of B2 before it goes away!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Eggers, I've never *worn* B2, but I use it regularly in the wax melts and it is SO relaxing that way! Ummmm...are The Snoringz coming from The Boyfriend? Mr. Matt keeps me awake with The Snoringz. Am wondering if I should snag a bottle of B2 before it goes away!

Yep. The Boyfriend is an accomplished snorer. So are two of my cats. <_< I wear earplugs to dampen the sound, but when I have a really tough time getting to sleep because of all The Clashing of The Snorings, B2 helps me drop off, fast. Before I get to the point where I want to smother someone with a pillow. :)

Still a few days too early but sticking my head in to check on any rumors or hints ...

Wait...no unscented phero samples? That's what I was looking forward to the most! Or do you just mean they won't be sprays?

The latter.

Still a few days too early but sticking my head in to check on any rumors or hints ...

More than just a few, dude. :P

:ph34r:*rustle, rustle* :ph34r::ph34r:

I love Teddy BB! I would love another scent with that! I really love the Jubilee :w00t:

Me too! I would love to have a fragrance boosted with Bang!

ME THREE!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I'm hoping for something wearable for me with LFN...

Ooooo! Something foodie?! :w00t:

Here's how you can try to guess what Pheros will be included. If there is a scent with that phero in the catalog already or more than one especially then it's unlikely that that phero will be used in November. For example Cuddle Bunny is in Cuddle Bunny and Velvet Kisses so I'm betting there will not be another CB choice this month. There are too many others that have no options in phero enhanced fragrances.

More than just a few, dude. :P

I will take that as a hint as opposed to a rumor haha! :lol:

Here's how you can try to guess what Pheros will be included. If there is a scent with that phero in the catalog already or more than one especially then it's unlikely that that phero will be used in November. For example Cuddle Bunny is in Cuddle Bunny and Velvet Kisses so I'm betting there will not be another CB choice this month. There are too many others that have no options in phero enhanced fragrances.

Woo Hoo.. I'm guessing some scents with Bang, LFM, Gotcha and Leather. Oh and H & S and TH.. oh please!!!!

With all the hoopla It would be great to have a women's scent with B2 or Teddy BB.

Edited by StacyK

something with Lace and LFM - something with Leather and Cops.. Something with frosted pink cherry cupcakes white chocolate pralines oreos

You need a big Dirty, Pink, Cupcake Frosted with Bang!!

I hope there's something with Leather in it. I've been wanting to try that one but with everything else, it keeps getting backburnered. I'm with you BB... I'm going to try and control my spending impulse. *yeah right*

Fuck Yeah I do.

I hope the NRs have dirty names and I hope they are named after forumites... like

HALO LOVES HOTDOGS WITH MAYO

Dude I almost spit my soup on my laptop!!! Make up one for meeeeee!!! Pleeeeeeeeeezzzz...?

Hey, do we have much with Cougar in it right now? Another holiday potion with Cougar would be a treat! My Sparkle Fuchsia is lower than I'd like it to be. Heh.

Oh I do SO wish we could have one with The Elf on the label!

:AngryElf: This would be good for a relax-your-ass phero. :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Fuck Yeah I do.

I hope the NRs have dirty names and I hope they are named after forumites... like

HALO LOVES HOTDOGS WITH MAYO

Dude I almost spit my soup on my laptop!!! Make up one for meeeeee!!! Pleeeeeeeeeezzzz...?

I'd buy LadyVictoria's Luxurious Long Labia Hairs

Haha - here we go again lol!

ESOP's Stop, Drop and do the Horizontal Bop

I'd buy LadyVictoria's Luxurious Long Labia Hairs

Me too! :)

Haha - here we go again lol!

ESOP's Stop, Drop and do the Horizontal Bop

EEEEEEEE!!! Thank you QG! Love eeeeet! :w00t:

~EOSP's Stop, Drop and do the Horizontal Bop~ :Emoticons0424:

We need one for QG though, and I am still braindead from the weekend.

How about QG's Sweet Schwanzstucker?

Edited by ElizabethOSP