Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This month will be challenging, def wanna try all NR phero samples but will but my goal is to find the best unpheros that will fit me best, that's like 33?? Hopefully there's an unphero sale. In truth I'm more concerned about time spent on phero testing than money saved. Sounds like at least a couple months of testing..oy vey!

@Cherise: The unphero'd scent sale was back in August. And a couple months sounds about right depending on how many pheros you get.

@LV: LMAO @ HHHJ!

I vote for one called

Halo's Hot Hand Jobs and the picture can be of her hands being all jazzy- oooh and the nail tips can be fire flames.

It can have White Chocolate, Almond, Musk and a dash of Cinnamon.

I say anything called "Hot Hand Jobs" needs a jolt of booze. ;)

Yay, my first month of stalking!

I feel like this creepy-eyed butterfly squirrel-dragon. :kyrii_faerie_action:

I am now starting to hoard bits of money here and there like piles of tasty autumn nuts, so I can harvest all the precious November phero offerings.

Yay, my first month of stalking!

I feel like this creepy-eyed butterfly squirrel-dragon. :kyrii_faerie_action:

I am now starting to hoard bits of money here and there like piles of tasty autumn nuts, so I can harvest all the precious November phero offerings.

Vladmyra, is that your kitty in your avi? S/he's gorgeous! :purr:

:) We are all gonna die of the giggles if Mara takes us up on any of the funny names we're bandying about! I would buy Halo's Hot Hand Job just to have the bottle sitting on my dresser!

Donning my balaklava to :ph34r:

Vladmyra, is that your kitty in your avi? S/he's gorgeous! :purr:

Thanks Elizabeth- yes he is very gorgeous, and he knows it (and he works it whenever he can).

I'm loving the naughty names, and Halo's Hot Hand Job definitely sounds like a scent I'd wear.

I went and looked at all the pheros that don't have scented versions at the moment to see what might be coming up. Just for starters, I'm hoping for some Lace, LFM, LFN, Leather, and maybe Open Windows (or another Flying potion, cause I'm greedy like that).

I'd love to see something with empathy potion...that one doesn't seem to have alot of fans here. I haven't really tried it much, because I'm not crazy about the scent of empathy & harmony, but it sounds like it would be a really good phero for me. I really wish there was a phero that was like "sexology light" - I love the b-nol and est, but would like to tone down the cops a bit...

I'd love to see something with empathy potion...that one doesn't seem to have alot of fans here. I haven't really tried it much, because I'm not crazy about the scent of empathy & harmony, but it sounds like it would be a really good phero for me. I really wish there was a phero that was like "sexology light" - I love the b-nol and est, but would like to tone down the cops a bit...

Maybe you could try Heart and Soul without added cops....

I'm stalkin' the stalk: :ph34r:

I love Heart & Soul too. It's one of my favourite pheros. I can't wait until mine starts running out so I can get the pretty new bird label! :lol: And Empathy & Harmony is awesome - definitely worth a sample, if there are phero samples again. I love it.

If there are phero samples, I'm tempted to get some Dom... Eeps!

Edited by Eggers

I've only used a max of 3 sprays of Empathy, & that amount usually makes me feel pretty cosy. I haven't used it for more than a day at a time. I kinda wonder if I'd get the same overwhelmed type of feeling that others have mentioned if I used it 2 or 3 days in a row.

:ph34r:

Heart & Soul is definitely on my list to try! I think it and Empathy Potion are the top of my list, actually, I wouldn't mind trying more Treasured Hearts, either - I have a sample of Get Happy but I love it so much I'm kind of holding onto it. Can't wait for the November releases!!!

I only have the scented one in oil and a couple of tiny dabs was too much for me, eggers! It makes me the opposite of its intended response!

Holy Moly! :o That's too bad. I like the way it works when I use it, but I'm as wary of overusing Empathy as I am of using -enone too many days in a row.

I'm getting excited about the new releases - I can't wait to see what genius Mara comes up with this month! Plus, I'm getting BF a men's sampler, no matter what. I think he'll have a lot of fun with it. :)