Stalk Talk!

luna65

Halo - YOU are diabolical! Do you KNOW how far away that is to leave us perched on a statement like that???! :Emoticons04280::Emoticons04284::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

I would cry if I could just stop running in circles of anticipation!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOO. I was planning on getting all my credit charges paid off in January but.. umm... I'm thinking maybe February now? Can't wait, can't wait!!!!

Halo - YOU are diabolical! Do you KNOW how far away that is to leave us perched on a statement like that???! :Emoticons04280::Emoticons04284::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

I would cry if I could just stop running in circles of anticipation!

What you didn't like that? My Christmas present to you guys ;)

There is something you guys are going to go apeshit over coming out in January...

Victoria's Secret Angel themed scents?

Wasn't that like July or something? I recall a certain scent inspired by you that included a huge picture of some chick's sandy rear end. LOL :Emoticons04269:

I'm thinking Halo, couldn't you maybe do something like the 12 Days of Christmas and give us a new hint every day until opening? Little carrots, if you will, to keep us nibbling on until the big day???

I'm thinking Halo, couldn't you maybe do something like the 12 Days of Christmas and give us a new hint every day until opening? Little carrots, if you will, to keep us nibbling on until the big day???

YES!!!

Hmmm -- I'm sure hoping Halo's reference to going "apeshit" over the January NRs wasn't a hint!! Ewwwww!

Unless, of course, it's some sort of old movies "damsels in distress" theme . . . King Kong for "apeshit."

I DO love reading way too much into things . . . :Emoticons04280:

Edited by Just Ducky

YES!!!

Hmmm -- I'm sure hoping Halo's reference to going "apeshit" over the January NRs wasn't a hint!! Ewwwww!

Unless, of course, it's some sort of old movies "damsels in distress" theme . . . King Kong for "apeshit."

Nice... I hadn't even considered that! A nice banana smoothie or a banana foster scent with AJA? Banana cupcake with frosting!!! A banana daiquiri. Sorry... King Kong reminded me of banana PE thoughts...

YES!!!

Yep you got it that was a hint. It's going to have Silverback Gorilla Musk as a main ingredient...

LOL I know that most LPs are limited edition but please, no Silverback Gorilla Musk!! :smiley-laughing024:

Hmmm . . .Silverback Gorilla Musk -- boosted with Dominance!

(Well, you couldn't exactly boost it with Cuddle Bunny, for heaven's sake!)

Wasn't that like July or something? I recall a certain scent inspired by you that included a huge picture of some chick's sandy rear end. LOL :Emoticons04269:

C'mon now - that was a whole six months ago ... you ladies had an entire month's releases featuring a romance novel model! :D

It's going to have Silverback Gorilla Musk as a main ingredient...

LOL I know that most LPs are limited edition but please, no Silverback Gorilla Musk!! :smiley-laughing024:

Don't worry - that will be the guy's phero-boosted fragrance! :lol:

I wonder if she's releasing Valentine inspired scents so that everyone can get their orders and play around with them before V-day.

Didn't she do sample-sized spray UNs last January?

Didn't she do sample-sized spray UNs last January?

I think you're confusing that with January's line which was the Fragranced Hydrating Waters.

Huh. I only started collecting around January and I remember buying unscented spray samples either in January or February...I wonder if they were just leftovers from the earlier pheromas?

There is something you guys are going to go apeshit over coming out in January...

Ooh. More Allumette or a new LP Variant??

HALO! There's never been a time when we HAVEN'T gone apeshit over the NRs!!!

:chimp82:

:cat690::cat690::cat690:

Ohmygosh...I hope you're fibbing...I may have to be good for a while since the insurance company (or body shop or whoever pulls the lever on such things) decided our SUV is actually totaled....That just means maaaybe some of my back ups will have to wait...NRs purchases are always a given :P

Oh trust me I know. This one will sell out in record time.

Will we know it when we see it? Or will you give a hint when the NRs are out?

Will it be brand, brand new...or should I dare, or dare to even hope for, a rebrew of...La Sylphide? :in-love: That's right! I said it!!!!

Will we know it when we see it? Or will you give a hint when the NRs are out?

IRRELEVANT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!!

Dibs on two fbs of the apeshit stuff!!!!

(now that's a phrase you don't see very often . . .)

Edited by Just Ducky

LP Blue? Someone help me...I know there's an OCCO Blue (LOVE). Was there an LP Blue at one time? Off to scour the forums with the search feature...

NOO LP Blue is supposed to be a LP variant coming out in 2014.. It was listed on the thread where the LPs are listed with their corresponding numbers .. sorry that's all I remember. :D

Well, good cuz all I could find was OCCO and NOCO Blue :D OHMYGOSH though! An LP Blue variant!? How exciting! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by NuTrix