Stalk Talk!

luna65

Thanks Halo!

I'm going to try to wait for them before I go mental ordering though... try....:lol:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting a lot of questions about this so I am posting here...New Releases will not be up January 1st, but you can order anything else we offer at that time.

It's Dec.30th, ladies start your engines. Lol.

You know, I misread that. Sorry Halo! I placed an order yesterday thinking it was OK. I know new orders won't get looked at until 1/1/14 but I thought it was OK to just place them for now.

Stupid Duck gets a self-elf.

:AngryElf:

It's Dec.30th, ladies start your engines. Lol.

:o Wait - we weren't supposed to start our engines until today?! :D

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I predict it will be a two order month for a lot of you and that is just fine. Just remember we consider $25 a full order. Thanks!

:018A1D~14::BananaRow::J005: Heeee! Two order month is an excellent thing. :burning-heart:

You know, I misread that. Sorry Halo! I placed an order yesterday thinking it was OK. I know new orders won't get looked at until 1/1/14 but I thought it was OK to just place them for now.

Stupid Duck gets a self-elf.

:AngryElf:

I WANT AN ELF TOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:AngryElf: I wub that elf. :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

There is something you guys are going to go apeshit over coming out in January...

that's just mean Halo :(

LOL I know that most LPs are limited edition but please, no Silverback Gorilla Musk!! :smiley-laughing024:

:smiley-laughing024:

I think the best bet would be to wait until Mara tells us that she's activated the PE order option again, like last time.

There is something you guys are going to go apeshit over coming out in January...

ok Erma...is it soup yet ??

Does anyone know if the trial sized pheros are still available? It is showing up on the Pheromas - November 2013 bottom of page.

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/articles/Pheromas2013

I have a few I wanted to try out, but didn't want to mess up the cart if they are no longer available.

I was just going to ask the same question….

Ooooooohhh -- We're one step closer to going apeshit -- sez so right on the updated LPMP homepage!

I was just going to ask the same question….

Is the whole November sampler still available, or are we talking about individual ones? Funds haven't allowed for me to buy that (the monthly sample set) before now, but if it's still up I might try to swing it.

In the November release thread Mara stated that there were no more sample vile or full bottle sets available for the November monthly scents. Some were sold out.

Individual ones that were not sold out were still available.

Edited by irish eyes

:yeahthat:Heheheee.....itchy fingers....I KNOW it's better to save and wait...but why does it have to be so HAAAAAARD?!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Uh no, considering I haven't received my notes from Mara yet.

KEEWWWT avi pic, luna!!! And thank you for the info! :) So like...we can't really start endlessly begging you for hints...YET...mwwwwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

*ducks and runs*

I'm just stalking the Jan NRs... I'm thinking Maras going to make a good winter one. I bet we are in for some interesting future NRs.. She has all that new inspiration in Portland.

. She has all that new inspiration in Portland.

Uh oh. Do we really need fifteen versions of RAIN scents??

*hee* :rainman:

*snort*

Uh no, considering I haven't received my notes from Mara yet.

I call your excuse a silly thing

My thoughts exactly. We want our NRs lol.

I mean, hell, I'm omniscient, right? :lol:

Wait, you're not? My world is upside down!

"Yet let's be content, and the times lament, you see the world turn'd upside down"

lol

I was thinking of the new environment but more of all the artisan creations and food in Portland. :)

I know! Does this mean Jem is not president and the Holograms are not her cabinet? Are the roads not really paved in golden bricks? Do unicorns really not fart glitter?

I chuckled like a very old man fuck thing in a smoking jacket drinking scotch from

his cane, a Romeo and Juliet in his left hand. Oh my sweet Heather he/I said.

I want horny cupcake sexed up diamond valentine's scents.