May stalkings

Brewed before I left for THE TRIP, but still need to finish labels and get the info over to our illustrious scribe. It will be a few days, sorry. I was hoping for April 30th but now I think that's a little unrealistic since I had SO MUCH to catch up on when I got back. Look for them the first coupla days of May.

On with the silk stalkings tho, it's very entertaining! :D

Oh my, it's a mirage

I'm tellin' y'all it's STALKotage!

Hmmmm some weird things going on today, this is the second thing today that has pointed back to a certain time in my life and certain people!

Every day is like stalkday?

*massive cowbell*

I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

(A Christopher Walken reference makes anything so much cooler.)

LOL, my drummer friend Danny refuses to have a cowbell in his kit, but one of his bandmates in the fusion cover band he's in has a sample in his keyboard rig and so the audience yells out "More cowbell!" and he hits the button. Good times, good times.

Hello and welcome to Stalk Talk. Today's topic: how to manage a stockpile of bottles which would keep all of Rhode Island smelling lovely for a year.

I decided that since we do this every month we might as well have a pinned topic for it, but I spllit the posts from the previous thread into their own, is all. "Stalk Talk!" is the thread specifically for this kind of discussion now and forever.