Spray - featuring Alpha-Androstenol

AD-PUN-Topper-LovePotion.jpg

Topper

UNscented Pheromone Spray for Men & Women

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

:burning-heart:

Back to looking!!!

:heart: ETA: OMG CHECK THESE!!! I cannot WAIT for the descriptions!!! Ricotta Sonata...heeeeee!!! And that new OCCO and the Blissful Caress and the CUTE PIGGIEEES on Luv Truffle...!!! Everything looks divine!

:burning-heart::burning-heart::burning-heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

does Ricotta Sonata smell like a CANNOLI ??!!!! :w00t:

does Ricotta Sonata smell like a CANNOLI ??!!!! :w00t:

OMG! DING DING DING!!!! Right in one!!! :thumb_up11:

But I should qualify that...it smells like Cannoli filling, and a gourmet variety at that.

But I should qualify that...it smells like Cannoli filling, and a gourmet variety at that.

Ahhhhhh! Wantwantwantwantwant!!! And is Blissful Caress a sister to Rainbow Falls...? And is the Luv Truffle some White Chocolatey yummage...?

YES Ma'am,the filling (I mean) !! my godmother was italian I grew up w/cannolis...mmm

now I want one 20.gif

whenever I'm in NYC I HAVE TO go to Mulberry St there's a little italian pastery/bakery that sells/makes the BEST ! there used to be a reall good italian bakery in Hartford, with OUTSTANDING Cannolis, but they closed, it was family run and no one wanted to take it over when owner/baker retired :cry:

PLEASE tell me Luv Truffle doesn't smell like HAM !! bacon and chocolate might be do-able though :D

Edited by liz

And is Blissful Caress a sister to Rainbow Falls...?

YES!!!

And is the Luv Truffle some White Chocolatey yummage...?

NO!!! :lol:

@ Liz - You recognize Little Italy in the picture? And my favorite bakery there on the right, (Ferrara's) where I spent my trip with my nose pressed to the glass.... OMG, their Ices are to die for. You're close, grab a train and go get you some Cannolis!!!

YES!!!

@ Liz - You recognize Little Italy in the picture? And my favorite bakery there on the right, (Ferrara's) where I spent my trip with my nose pressed to the glass.... OMG, their Ices are to die for. You're close, grab a train and go get you some Cannolis!!!

OMG !! I see it NOW !!

I'm planning a trip to see Evita w/Ricky Martin !!!

cocktails and CANNOLIS after the show !!!

YES!!!

Yes!!! NO!!! HA!!! Okay, how about roses, milk chocolate, cherries and a dusting of cocoa powder...rolled into a ball, of course?

Hey Mara...*behind* Ferrara's sign, it looks like it might say LUNA Restaurant. Do you remember if it IS that? Makes me smile. Our old restaurant was La Bella Luna. Howl at la bella luna! Owwwwooooooo!!!

Gods, the Cannolis. WANT TO WEAR THEM NAO. Heh.

And oooooh! Does the fact that there's an *orchid* by the lady on the OCCO: Ambrosia mean that there's orchid in it??? I so love orchid, and yet, more's the fool me or however you say it, I have not really sampled the LP orchids. B)

Wow, Mara! The labels are soooo cute!

I want to feel GabyDeLucious!!

Blissful Caress label reminds me of Rainbow Falls! Is it a rebrew?

Edited by Gabylicious

I just want to know which of you ladies were the models for Blissful Caress, Occo Ambrosia, and Celestial Body. I love a woman with wings ....

The girl in the OCCO Ambrosia label looks like Daenerys Targaryen gone Rapunzel...I bet this new OCCO will be as fierce as a dragon...can't wait for this one!

Eternal Sunshine all the way babes . And the Love Truffle, Topper? hmmmm since it's unisex is there A-nol in it? The occo must have orchid in it though? DANG. Can't wear florals

Edited by Raq On

Oh cannoli. I love cannoli and get to eat none. Sadly.

I can hardly wait for the descriptions.

These look beautiful! What fun! I can't wait for the descriptions either. I love how the new releases release is a two-step process. First a taste of the gorgeous labels, and then more anticipation waiting for the fabulous descriptions. So much fun!

I love how the new releases release is a two-step process. First a taste of the gorgeous labels, and then more anticipation waiting for the fabulous descriptions. So much fun!

Me too! It's my favorite part of the whole thing!! Because it is the calm before the storm...the stress of choosing what you can and cannot live without...the scheming of monies....I get such butterflies at this point in the process.

Ambrosia where I'm from (in addition to the ancient Greek food of the gods) is a kind of fruit salad.

I'm drooling over all of them...

...of course tomorrow I'll just be plain drooling... :P

Is Ambrosia sort of a juicy nectary thing?

You'll see! :666:

Ambrosial Summer was the one which smelled like ambrosia salad, OCCO: Ambrosia is different.

Yes.

Blissful Caress label reminds me of Rainbow Falls! Is it a rebrew?

Yes; ElizabethOSP had guessed this too pre-labels, heh,.

OCCO: Ambrosia is not a floral blend.

Is it, perhaps, the scent of Ambrosia salad? That would be delicious and utterly cool! I have a running family joke about Ambrosia that started at my Dad's after-funeral party! I got drunk and left little bowls of some really good Ambrosia in front of LOTS of people's hotel rooms, and on their cars, and anywhere else I could think of. Don't think I left any inside the ice machine, though. It was, however, 30 years ago and I can't remember the small details... :666: ....so if you were in Santa Maria, CA, 30 years ago, and found a bowl of Ambrosia on your car...that would have been me. ;)

NO, WAIT. Ambrosia as in the mix of beautiful stuff for incense and bed-strewing and such??? :w00t: Oh, hell...that would have florals, yes? Hmmm...wouldn't be that... Not the band, though...that would be sweaty. <gigglesnort>

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Not the band, though...that would be sweaty.

:lol:

It would be incredbly sappy, like most of thier career (though they made one awesome unsung album).

Sigh....every month I swear I'm going to buy a full sized of something I've liked and then I see the releases and there goes my budget....I think I'm going to have to get a second job to support my new, but oh so wonderful addiction.....

:lol:

It would be incredbly sappy, like most of thier career (though they made one awesome unsung album).

Warning: I am about to sound like a doofus. B) You mean unsung as in nobody knew about it? What was it?