New Releases for MAY 2012

Guest Lor

um, *epiphany*.

I AM a Shelly B groupie.

I feel like there should be a meeting im supposed to go to...and a name tag...

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried it last night as a matter of fact - both components of the tweak - added cops and the other secret ingredient - and ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!

No really. ZOMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Your guess of the cops was dead on (although I cheated and added one more drop - couldn't help myself - 3 seemed so little - don't know why 4 seemed right but WTF it did and it worked) and the addition of the secret ingredient boost? DAYUM.

EXACTLY and I mean EXACTLY what that blend calls for. Couldn't be better. So - when you get ready to tell the world what's in Top Heavy - then JUMP up and DOWN - because we *HAVE* to tell them our new mad scientist blend for a fabulous awesome unbelievable good time - mixing Top Heavy with an Existing LP plus 4 drops of EOW Neat

Okay I am confused. Is Topper the blend that Shelly proposed? because several of us have been discussing that in a facebook thread for weeks. But I can't tell by the way it's being written about.

Guest Lor

Okay I am confused. Is Topper the blend that Shelly proposed? because several of us have been discussing that in a facebook thread for weeks. But I can't tell by the way it's being written about.

I must have just assumed it WAS that topping mix!

I hope so...she got DA BEST ideas!

I don't believe so; when we discussed it last night she did not make any mention of anyone else involved in its creation.

Let me guess, the OCCO ambrosia is the OCCO we talked about, base on the musk in T.M.I. Otherwise, it's somewhere along the BMM, creamy cupcake.

Oh Me HOPES it's the cupcake idea!

OK if nobody is going to fess up, I will start guessing:

Blissful Caress: MDC without the aqua blue bikini. Maybe Invi right after she dove off the falls.

Occo Ambrosia: LV or Halo - because I bet its not the first time either one has posed like this for someone. Now they are just sharing.

Celestial Body: Raq or Xev. Everyone thinks the wings are veils and that is how they do some of the trickier moves.

Busted. I'm the OTHER one on the Truffle bottle

QG, you have us rolling over here. I adore your cleverness.

:kiss43:

I nominate this one for the "Best Of" thread!!:

You mean there's a "best of" thread floating around? Where? WHERE?

No cupcake! There's a cannoli scent, as Mara confirmed.

LV: hmmmm....maybe.

:Emoticons04263:

So maybe it's contains some type of honey, golden amber and sweet nectars..

And Truffle Luv contains maybe some roses and lavender ?

And Truffle Luv contains maybe some roses and lavender ?

No, it's chocolate, as has been guessed, and other yummy things. The label is a hint.

CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON!! NOM!

:10_small16:

...Pink Chocolate Covered Bacon :lol:

Oh and the Ambrosia I use to make in anoher lifetime was coconut,marshmallow,whipped cream, pineapple,grapes and marschiano <sp> cherries :D

PLEASE tell me Luv Truffle doesn't smell like HAM !! bacon and chocolate might be do-able though :D

CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON!! NOM!

:10_small16:

...Pink Chocolate Covered Bacon :lol:

OH YEA !! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Halo, we're discussing two different blends here. Sorry to confuse!

Shelly called me the other day regarding a fabulous idea tweak of an existing blend, and we hashed out the details and she's tried it on her own. We could offer that one as a feminine variant of a currently unisex blend. That's probably what you were discussing?

The other I had planned for last month's release but got too overwhelmed, and was about to let it slide again, but when I discussed it with Shelly she talked me into getting off my arse and getting it out there NOW. We were on a similar page regarding that one to start with and the title evolved from our joking conversation. From "Top Heavy", it later became "Topper", as it is in fact a "finishing spray". More details later!!

QG, you have us rolling over here. I adore your cleverness.

OK - as long as I am not in trouble here for threadjacking. Obvioulsy I can be a bit of a smart a@@ but it is never done maliciously. I am glad everyone here seems to accept if not appreciate the humor because I have found not everyone does.

Oh yes, I am going to leave the Bohemian Cats special offer up for another month. prrrmeow!

Typical male - I am clueless. What is the BC special offer?

ETA: Got my lazy fingers moving and found it.

Edited by quietguy

OK - as long as I am not in trouble here for threadjacking. Obvioulsy I can be a bit of a smart a@@ but it is never done maliciously. I am glad everyone here seems to accept if not appreciate the humor because I have found not everyone does.

QG, I can be as prim and upstanding as a situation warrants, but this is how *my* brain works. I have a coffee cup from the recently reopened Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor restaurant. Do you remember them, or are we in a different part of the country? Anyhoo, one side of my cup says, "I got happy-itis at Farrell's." I kid you not, *EVERY* time Mr. Matt brings me coffee in that cup in the morning, I read it as "I got happy tits at Farrell's." Matt's the one who is dyslexic. So you see where I'm coming from. I think everyone here is at least a *bit* like that. Heh. :Emoticons0424:

I have a coffee cup from the recently reopened Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor restaurant. Do you remember them, or are we in a different part of the country? Anyhoo, one side of my cup says, "I got happy-itis at Farrell's." I kid you not, *EVERY* time Mr. Matt brings me coffee in that cup in the morning, I read it as "I got happy tits at Farrell's." Matt's the one who is dyslexic. So you see where I'm coming from. I think everyone here is at least a *bit* like that. Heh.

I have eaten in Farrell's before. And I had to read it twice to be sure.

Apologies... I was hoping to have the cart all programmed tonight, but tomorrow night it now shall be. Just spent the past 4.5 hours experiencing a delightful happy bout of food poisoning. I'm giving up for the evening, and giving in to my pillow. Sorry everyone, I promise all will be up by tomorrow eve. Thanks for your understanding! xoxoxox

The BC special offer is birth control for happy titts

No wonder I have so many kids, I had it all wrong ...

Apologies... I was hoping to have the cart all programmed tonight, but tomorrow night it now shall be. Just spent the past 4.5 hours experiencing a delightful happy bout of food poisoning. I'm giving up for the evening, and giving in to my pillow. Sorry everyone, I promise all will be up by tomorrow eve. Thanks for your understanding! xoxoxox

Sleep and be well.

UGH yuk! Just rest up, and feel better!!